Thursday, June 22, 2006

Flashing

Didn't I tell you the story?

OK, here it is:

Hubby takes me out in the back yard the other evening and took some pictures so that my cyber lovers can finally see what my body looks like. This is a first, in as much as we had previously agreed that the picture in my profile was all that I was to send them.

He took me into the back yard, unbuttoned the buttons that run down the front of my cotton dress, and removed it, leaving me naked except for my socks and tenny runners. He notices that I do not have my thong on, and raised an eyebrow as a question. I told him that it had gotten in the way when I was cybering this noon.

He lays a blanket on the grass, and lays me down on top of it. He directs me through several poses, but the pose he spends most of the time on is the one I sent you. I am on my back with my legs in the air, my knees bent. My hand is playing with myself, as you probably noticed.

That picture turned out well, I think. I hope you like it. It catches my innate hornyness.

After hubby finishes taking pictures of me in all my nude glory, we are both really turned on, so we decid to go to a town a ways away where no body knows us and do some flashing.

Hubby dresses me in a short denim skirt that allows my womanhood to be exposed fully if I squat down or cross my legs, and a short low cut halter top that was loose enough that if I bend over you can see my breasts regardless of whether someone is standing in front of me or behind me. I was bare-ass-naked under my dress and halter top.

I practice bending over and squatting in front of the mirror a few times so that I can see how best to expose myself, and see what I wanted others to see. I notice that if I bring my bottom down far enough between my legs while I squat, my target can see my little rosebud as well as my sex opening.

Hubby wanted me to drive. He wanted to be able to play with me on the way, I think.

We put the top down on my Boxster and take off on our adventure. We stop by the Taco Time on the way.

We order. I 'drop' hot sauce packets as the takeout server guy passes the food out to me. I of course have to open the door and pick it up. Don’t want any trash around!

As I swing my legs out of the car, they part, and the boy in the window gets a full view of me.

He about falls out of his little window when I squat and bend over to pick up the packets. It takes me a little time to get my fingers under them, because they are slick and thin. The poor boy is breathing very hard and his face is white when I again spread my legs as I got back into the car.

I lean out of the car, reaching out to him, and ask him if he could give me some other taco sauce packets in exchange for the dirty ones. It takes him a minute to register that I am talking to him as his total focus is wrapped up in staring at my fully exposed breasts.

After I finally regain his attention, he stumbles over to the condiment counter, waiving his hand at his buddies, and grabs a hand full and hands them to me, dropping a few of them.

"OOPS!" he says.

So I had to again get out of the car and now there are three young men hanging out of the window, all of their bodies stuck as far through the serving window as they can get. I give them all a long and teasing view of me, both breasts and bottom as I painstakingly pick up the dropped packets of hot sauce. I squat clear down so far that they can all see my little rosebud peeking at them.

After finally being able to get a hold of those slick little packets, I step to the window and bend over to hand them the dropped packets, again giving them a full view of my breasts, this time very up close. I stand there bent over and talk to them a bit as they all visually caress my breasts trying not to get caught looking. You know teenagers, tits take precedent over class; and pussy totally disconnects their brains, like all men that aren't gay.

I thanked them, and again spread my legs invitingly while getting back into my low slung sports car.

Hubby was so hot he can’t keep his hand out of my crotch as we drive to a park. We find a bench to feast upon.

We sit there, eating, and every time a guy goes by, I cross or uncross my legs. Hubby has on some loose jogging shorts, so when a female walks by, he leans back enough that just the head of his cock pokes out.

The first group to come by were all female. So Hubby leans back and we begin to watch their eyes and body language.

One of the women sees his cockhead when they are about 10 feet away. She starts hyperventilating and, by the time she is abreast of us, she is white as a sheet.

The other girls look where she is looking.

They all, at the very same time, put their hands over their mouths and their eyes become dinner plates, riveted and totally focused on my husbands cock.

Their chests start heaving and their nipples get hard. We can clearly see the dimples in the front of their blouses and tops. They are all out of breath by the time they get by us.

They walk about 100 feet past us, then have a little conference among themselves.

They split up and two walk back by us, again trying not to crane their necks, but looking (ogling) out of the corners of their eyes at hubby’s glorious exposed manhood.

Hubby is getting a hard-on by now. His penis is now half way out of his shorts, and out of the corner of my eye I see it is starting to pulse a bit.

They see it now, more exposed, and one of them whispers "My god! He is getting hard!" under her breath. They are so focused on his cock that they are not even aware of anything else in the world.

I try not to burst out laughing. They see nothing except his nakedness and hardening penis. I am not even there, as far as they were concerned.

The other two are about 50 ft behind, leaning forward in their eagerness, but trying hard not to show it.

Hubby was now fully hard and standing straight up, fully exposed, even his balls visible, as his cock is pulsing rampantly back and forth. We are both staring at the girls, and they don’t even realize we are looking at them. They walk by us so slowly that they would have had to bring a lunch if they walked any slower.

They are all gasping for air, their bosoms heaving, their nipples hard as rocks and poking out like 50 caliber machine gun bullets against their tops.

One of the girls stumbles over a crack in the sidewalk, the other one catches her, by grabbing her with her hands on the girl's tits no less. She is so focused on hubby's cock, she doesn't even take her hand off of her girl friend’s tits.

Two by two, they all, ever so slowly, walk on by and leave, giggling to each other. I hear them talking among themselves about "His cock" and "Hard ON" and "Balls" etc. "Fuck" and "fuckin’" is said many times, about every other word. They give hubby’s crotch one last glance over their shoulders as they go out of site.

Then a guy comes by, so I do the ‘uncross my legs’ thing. I am so hot by now that I may not be totally coherent in my thoughts. Watching those women react so strongly to my husband’s penis is something to behold! Hubby is breathing hard from his flashing as well.

The kid is on skates, and about wrecks as he goes by.

Another young man comes by on a skate board, I slowly re-cross my legs, leaving myself exposed as he moves by. He makes it by OK, but slows down drastically as he passes, looking down and over out of the corner of his eye.

Another woman comes by on a bike. Hubby leans back again, she openly stares as she goes by, nearly running off the path.

Another person, a man about 30 or so, rides by. I spread my legs luxuriously in a big yawn. He turns as red as a beet as he sees me watch him look at me.

Two more men, walk by. I boldly give then the royal treatment, tits and cunt fully visible to them. They do not notice.

A man of over 60 with a little dog walks by. I bend over and pet the dog, talking to the man, looking up at him. He starts hyperventilating, trying his best not to take advantage of me by looking at my charms. His eyes start to wiggle as he fights for control of where he is looking.

The dog actually reaches its nose up and sniffs my opening, cold nosing me gently.
I keep petting the dog, but I am now petting his bottom that hangs out from under my skirt. His head is buried in my crotch. I feel his tongue on me. He begins to lap my wetness within me.

I looked down at the dog to allow the man to finally get a good look at me in all my exposed and visible feminine beauty. Hubby tells me later the poor man stared at my tits as if the Madonna had just appeared. He ogled me and began licking his lips in almost a nervous twitch. Hubby could see the elderly man’s hard on growing in his pants.

The first man comes back by and stops ‘to pet the dog’ with me.

He watches the dog nose me and lick me as I pet the dog, and the older man is now drooling.
The man squats down so he can clearly see all of me. He absent mindedly strokes the dog as he stares unabashedly at my crotch.

I move forward off the bench and squat so that I am one hundred percent exposed to his eyes. My legs are widely separated. Even my rosebud is fully visible to him. The dog takes advantage of that and licks me there as well.

The dog really starts licking me, deep, and pushing with its nose to open me up further. The dog begins to gently chew my inner lips with his teeth. The teeth are dull, as the dog is also old, so it is not painful. I briefly close my eyes in the shooting pleasure of being publicly eaten by a dog, men very close to my exposed body, staring at me and drooling as I allow it to continue unabated.

The dog, vigorous pushing and chewing, works his licking deep inside my wet, increasingly sloppy pussy. My legs are spread wide to allow him full access.

The elderly man is about ready to pass out. The man is no longer pretending to pet the dog, he is just staring at my pussy being devoured by the dog. His mouth is open and his breathing is rapid and shallow. His cock has pushed his under pants out the side of his shorts. I can see it pulsing rapidly through the thin material.

Before I can no longer control my orgasm, I sit back up on the bench and lean back. I am breathing hard. My mind will not focus on anything except my crotch and my urgent need to reach orgasm.

They all regain composure and stand up. The elderly man had to put his hand on his back to stand up, as he had been bent over for so long appreciating my charms that he was almost locked into his stooped position. The man had been bent over so that his head was almost at the level of my head. He has fully appreciated my charms at his leisure, from as close as he could get to them without actually touching me. His trousers are not covering his hard on, and he is embarrassed when he realizes he is visible. He places his hat over his crotch.

They stand there for a while and talk innocently as their erections subside.

I periodically lean forward and give them a good view of my breasts again.

I pretend to pet the dog. Every time I bend over to pet the dog, they all bend down to get a good view.

Another girl, about 20, comes along.

Hubby leans back.

The girl stops "to pet the dog.”

We all talk as the girl ogles hubby’s re-growing cock. I notice pre-cum on the tip of his beauty.

I bend forward and the males lean down. Three heads are fighting for viewing room. The young lady and the boy actually bump heads a few times.

Finally they can't pretend any more and leave. The girl has not seen me flash, and the men have not seen hubby’s cock, they were so focused on the ‘object of their own desire’.

Hubby and I return to my car. The car is parked in a somewhat sheltered area, so without leaving, hubby eats me out as I cum noisily four times, visible to anybody that may be in the area. I suck on him, and during my second orgasm, hubby shoots my mouth full of his wonderful manly cream. I am in a haze of pleasure. If a police man had come by, I would have taken him on too.

We return home and fuck for hours, Hubby cums three times (on top of his one in my car) before we are relaxed enough to get to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Deni, really hot story. Along with Don, I too must go and take matters into my own hands and then maybe enjoy my lover....dar ;-)