Friday, June 23, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary 6-23

Darling Mistress,

This morning Carlo made two hundred ten dollars off my body. I was at my desk and he walked in and put his arms around me, stood me up, and turned me around to face a man I had not seen before. He started to caress my breasts as the man watched. But he did not unbutton my blouse. Just played with my tits.

So the guy looks at me, his eyes moving up and down my body. I had on my short jean skirt and a tasseled cowgirl shirt. Carlo kept caressing my nipples, rolling them around through the fabric of my skirt.

They started talking in Spanish. I heard Puta many times. Finally Carlo said to me, “He wants to pay me for fucking you. I told him you are my whore and I can sell your body to him.”

I was INSTANTLY wet! As you know, one of my fantasies is to be a real whore and be sold to customers. And it was really happening. Carlo was being my pimp and selling my cunt for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Carlo and the man started talking again in Spanish. Finally he said in English, “He doesn’t believe your tits are as firm and your nipples as long as I say. So I am going to charge him ten dollars to feel your tits though your shirt.”

So Carlo motioned the man over, the man put ten bucks in Carlo’s hand and he felt my nipples and my tits. I almost came when he paid Carlo and then reached up and started to feel me. My pussy was leaking my wetness down my thighs.

Then Carlo told him to stop and they talked some more. More Puta words. The guy was clearly hard now.

Then Carlo said that the man didn’t believe I was as tight as he said I was. So he was going to let him put his cocking my cunt but not fuck me, and I was to clamp down tight and let him feel how tight I was.

The guy hands Carlo fifty bucks, drops his pants, and walks to me and feels my cunt. He grinned when he felt how wet I was. He held his cock in his hand. Carlo put his arms under my armpits and I raised my legs up, hanging from Carlo. I took his cock and guided it to my pussy opening. He pushed in and I clamped down. God I love it when their eyes go wide in surprise when I grip them with my pussy!

He held his cock in my cunt as I milked him a bit.

Then Carlo told him that was long enough. The guy was starting to breath hard. But he stepped back and stood there looking at your SlutWhore’s naked cunt as I held my legs apart and hung in Carlo’s arms.

Finally he got his wallet and paid Carlo a hundred and fifty bucks to fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was leaking wetness continuously now, I could feel it dripping onto my feet and legs.

Carlo laid me on the conference table again, spread my legs, pulled them back over my head and nodded at t his man to fuck your slut’s whorey cunt! Oh god I was ready to squirt right then!

So the guy steps up and diddles my clittie with his cock head. Then he runs his cock head up and down my cunt lips. GOD! I mean darling Mistress, I was SO hot from having seen Carlo actually take the money for a man to fuck me. I was actually a real live whore!!!!!!!

I instantly started cumming. And I came in huge wracking lunges of cumming. And when I felt the man cum inside my FuckSluts cunt, I squirted all over him and his legs and the table and the carpet! Good thing Carlo is the cleaning man! Giggle

The guy came so hard he lost his balance and had to sit down.

Carlo was so randy from selling me and watching my get fucked that he instantly came around and plunged into me and fucked me viciously for about a minute and he too came in me. GOD! I was still cumming form the first man and then Carlo fucked me and I passed out as he was softening.

It was a long protracted passing out though, not like usual where I fade to black in about ten seconds. This one was like a whole minute of slowly fading to black as my body pulsed in orgasms.

Well they both couldn’t get it up again, so your slut was only serviced twice this morning.

I adore you Mistress!

Deni

No comments: