Thursday, June 22, 2006

Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary

My beloved Mistress has directed me to start the "Little CumSlutFuckWhore's Diary" which tells of my submissive and wild side, and how I please her.

Therefore, the following is what happened this morning.


6/22/06
I am here!

Carlo and a friend just left. They both had me twice. Twice seems to be Carlo's limit. This morning Carlo walked in, hugged me from behind, put his hands on my breasts and kissed my neck, then turned me around and unbuttoned my dress as his friend watched. He put his hands inside my dress and played with my breasts as his friend stood there, gawking, his cock getting hard. I stared right into his eyes as Carlo groped my titties. Then Carlo slowly unbuttoned the rest of my dress, one button at a time as his friend stood there his mouth open and his tongue almost hanging out. Finally Carlo had my dress completely unbuttoned and inside my dress started playing with my pussy, making it very obvious that he was fingering me. His friend started groaning as he watched.

Then Carlo opened my dress and showed his friend my whole body. He then took my dress of me completely so I was standing totally naked in front of his friend. He started running his fingers up and down my pussy and dipping them inside. Then he started telling his friend how tight my pussy was and how firm my titties are. The guy was about going nuts.

Then Carlo picked me up and laid me on the conference table on my back and pulled my thighs apart and started running his fingers deep inside me.

I motioned to his friend to come to me. I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and pulled it to my mouth. I had not sucked it for more than 30 seconds when his friend started cumming. He rammed his cock deep into my throat and shot cummies after cummies. Luckily he pulled back a little toward the end and I got to taste his cum.

Carlo stuck his penis inside me while I was sucking on his friend. So when I realized he was inside me, I clamped down on his cock and his eyes went wide and he started to hump me slower. But he only made about a minute before he started cumming too.

So they stood there playing with my body until they recovered. His friend still had his soft cock inside my mouth and Carlo was still standing there with his cock in my cunt.

After I thought they were a little past their “too sensitive” stage, I started sucking with both my pussy and my mouth. They both responded wonderfully and soon I was again being pleasured by two cocks. This time they took their time and took me to heaven over and over and over. I totally lose track of time when I cum, but I think it was about thirty minutes before they both came again, sort of feeding off watching each other fucking me. They swapped ends several times as they were fucking my body.

Carlo came in my mouth, and he discharged right on my tongue, so I got the full benefit. And his friend came in my pussy and that was great.

Mistress, I relayed to them that they were not to squeeze my nipples and breasts so hard that they bruised me any more. So even though my breasts are a bluish yellow right now, they are slowly getting better.

I love you Mistress! Thank you for having me!

No comments: