Monday, June 12, 2006

Sex Tips: Removing Pubic Hair the Fun Way

Dear Deni,

What if you don't have a means or have the money to have your nether regions waxed, but want it done. What is the safest and least irritating way to do it yourself, with a razor?

Dani

Dear Dani

It has been years since I waxed my pubic area. And it has been years since I shaved myself there too.

In fact, I hate both of those measures to maintain my pubic region in the way I like it to be seen. Both of the methods you list are messy and can be painful. So what do I do?

Well, my method of keeping myself free of hair is free, pleasurable, and lasts for up to two weeks without ever leaving me with the "scratchies." Now before you tell yourself that I am crazy, I suggest that try it once, the way I do it, before you nix the idea. I soak in a tub of nice hot water for about fifteen minutes. Then I soap myself really well. I stimulate myself, or my lover stimulates me, as he/she works. Then my lover, or I, remove my hairs, one by one. A good pair of scissor style tweezers make pretty quick work of it.

My favorite way of doing it is to have my lover remove mine, and then I remove his/hers. It is very erotic, believe me! And you end up with a wonderfully soft kitty that never gets scratchy. You feel very little, if any,pain, and have lots of fun. The key is to soak in hotwater first, and then stimulate yourself sexually as you are doing it. That way your mind turns any minor pain sensation into feelings of sexual stimulation. You can stimulate yourself digitally, or put your lover's penis inside you and make love as your hairs are removed. Or you can watch your favorite sex video, or read a "crotch novel". The key is to be feeling sexy as you or your lover works. I find myself actually looking forward to my bi-weekly touch ups. And no "whisker burn" or "razor burn" or rough stubble occur, ever. Your little hairs grow back in soft, pliable, and smooth. My clittie is quite long, and my lovers love to see it protruding from between my kitty lips without being hidden by pubic hairs. Therefore keeping myself smooth and bald makes us all happy!

Deni

http://www.samarelsexguide.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling tweezers are made for your eye brows, oooh ouch with the whole warm water and soap don't you know some of us women have very sensative pussies and over soaping that area can just be insanely itchy for us and shaving hell no, a nice honey infused wax does the trick and you let your lover do it for you, not only do you get off but it's edible @ the same time, so what ever is left they can eat you when their done waxing you!!

Deni said...

I have tried it your way, and obviously it is each to their own, but I really love to have my lovers pluck me as they stimulate me as I describe.

Have you tried it my way? Use water and bath oils if you are sensitive to soap, sweetie.

Deni