Monday, June 19, 2006

My Submissive Side

Mistress Penny, here is my report about what happened when you gave me to that cleaning service man to fuck me as much as he wanted to and to have me gangbanged.

You know what happened at the office after we started chatting. You told me to take my clothes off and go see if anyone else was in my office building. And the only person I found was this 24 year old, good looking Latino guy that was cleaning the building. He had a “Fu-Man-Chu” mustache and wore tight form fitting jeans. He had been working hard, so I could smell the sweat that had accumulated as he worked. Not offensive, but manly. I sucked him to hardness so I could measure his penis. I measured his cock so you would know what the body of the man you had banging me was like. His penis was six and a quarter inches long and about one and a quarter inches thick.

You had me suck his cock for a bit, and then had him fuck my cuntie as I typed. You instructed him to grab and maul my tits and to be rough with me. You told him to put his fingers in my cunt and get them wet and then to put them in my mouth to clean and enjoy. He did, actually pushing them in so far I was deep throating his fingers as he mauled my tit.

Then, just as he was ready to cum, you told him to fuck my asshole. He used the wetness from my pussy to wet and lubricate my asshole, then put his cock into my wet cunt several times to re-lube his cock each time he wiped it off on my asshole to lubricate it, prepping me to open for him. He had to push hard to get his cock head into my butt, but eventually he did get it into me. He was still twisting and mauling my breasts as he fucked my ass.

He came inside my ass, deep, his hips pressed hard against my ass as he spasmed for a long time inside me. He continued to maul my breasts as you instructed him until he softened and fell out of me. He collapsed, laying on my back he came so hard. Totally spent.

You then told me to clean his cock, so I helped him sit in my office chair and then cleaned his cock and then his testicles. His cock had more cum inside the shaft that I enjoyed as I cleaned him with my mouth and sucked him dry. Then you told me to also clean his ass, so I deep tongued his asshole as instructed till he was wet and relaxed and somewhat open.

After he had caught his breath, he asked you if you wanted him to fuck me more. You told him that yes, you wanted him to fuck me again before he left. And you wanted him to be rough with me because I liked the pain.

He asked if he could bring a friend to fuck me too. You asked if his friend was a man or a woman. He replied that he could bring either, or both.

He then asked if you wanted him to get me gang banged. He said he had a party he was going to and he would take me and tie my on the bed and let every one there fuck me all night long.

You told him that you did want him to get me gangbanged by both men and women, no limits to how many times I was used, but to not hurt me, but just fuck me rough and hard.

The Latino man then told me to grab my dress and come with him, because he had some people he wanted me to meet. I hurried to say goodbye to you and tell you that I loved you. He grabbed my dress and my nipple and pulled me out of my office. I could not grab my PDA so I could converse with anyone. I barely got the office door closed before he had pulled me on down the hall and out the front door, naked as a jay bird, my tits jiggling as he shoved me into his car, slapping my ass and calling me his “Puta.”

He tossed my dress in the back seat and looked at my naked breasts as he drove. I sat there, feeling his eyes on me.

Finally he said “My name is Carlos. You are beautiful, my little Puta! I shall have your pussy so sore before the party is over that you will not be able to walk. But that is what that Penny lady wants, isn’t it?”

I nodded. He pulled over to the side of the road and slapped me.

He screamed “Answer me when I talk to you, you fucking whore!” I knocked him out.

When he came to, he was in a lot of shock and a little pain. He had fear in his eyes when he looked at me. I was still naked, sitting there watching him. I had not done anything drastic to him when I knocked him out, just short circuited his brain for a few seconds

I could see him thinking it through. He had slapped me; I had knocked him out, but had not run away, and had not gotten dressed. Clearly I wanted the sex, but not the abuse. He finally said “Sorry, I deserved that.” The rest of the day went much better.

He took me to his friends’ house, three guys and a girl, and told them they could fuck me if they wanted to. They did. They took me into the bedroom and all four started kissing and caressing me. Pretty soon they left me to the woman, and stood around, their hands stroking their cocks, and their eyes stroking our bodies as the woman and I made love.

She was a good lover, very soft, and very respectful. I came deliciously over and over as her mouth did its tricks, and her fingers filled me and emptied me again and again.

Finally the men could not stand it any longer and mounted me, one by one, fucking me hard and fast. None of them lasted more than a few minutes as I squeezed their cocks hard with pussy muscles.

I was definitely full of cum. They tipped me up and held me over the woman’s mouth and told me to feed her her breakfast. I squeezed as much cum out of my kitty as I could. Her tongue then entered me, lapping deep inside me as I came again. One of the guys then crawled onto her and fucked her deep and hard. He had already cum inside me, so it took him awhile to get his rocks off. The woman came at least three more times. She was almost delirious from coming so much. They pushed my face into her cum full pussy and told me to clean her up like she had cleaned me up. I did a very good job of it, cleaning not only her cunt, but also her ass, knowing that my Mistress wanted me to be thorough today.

The woman came again, this time so hard that she passed out. One of the men was hard again, and as I was finishing cleaning her, he mounted me from behind and fucked me long and deep and slow. His hands caressed my tender breasts and he gently twisted and pulled my nipples. It was exquisite. I came several times. I was so far gone I could no longer count orgasms.

He came deep inside my pussy, my cunt spasming over and over on his nice Latino cock.

I suddenly realized that this was going to be my first Latino all day gangbang!

Carlo climbed onto the bed and had me suck him hard. He then turned me and fucked me again, this time long and slow and softly. His hands were much gentler. I came several times with him as well.

Again they had the woman clean me with her mouth, and then allowed me a shower. I needed it. The woman and I showered together, and she finally figured out that I can’t talk. She hugged me and held me as she told me she would watch out for me all day long and all night too. Her name, she said, is Rosa

Carlo did not tell her I had knocked him out. But I appreciated her concern and protection.




Naked still, I was taken to the car, and told to sit between two of the men in the back seat. Carlo and Rosa were in the front seat. Both men had their arms around me and played with my breasts and my tummy and my vagina. They placed my legs over their legs and took turns fingering my cunt.

Their rapid fire Spanish was laced with words like Puta and chingadda.

The woman told the guys I could not talk. Their attitudes toward me changed instantly. I could tell they liked me.



We arrived at a bar after about a half hour drive. I had never been to this bar before, nor even seen it. By the vehicles outside, I could tell it was a Latino bar.

They helped me out of the car, and took me inside. I was still naked. They placed me on the bar and everyone started clapping to the Latino music that was playing. All eyes were on my naked body. It was too big a temptation so I started to belly dance.

The whole bar came to a standstill and watched my gyrations. I could see Rosa admiring my abilities. I motioned her up on the bar with me and she climbed up there and we both started dancing to the music. She learned quickly. She even improvised a little and added a few flamenco steps and moves.

Several of the bar patrons then pulled us down and started pawing us. Their fingers were soon inside my pussy and their mouths seeking my kisses. Three of them carried me to a table in the corner and immediately began fucking me, one in my pussy and one in my mouth. I was lying on my back, so they were literally fucking me from both ends. A crowd gathered around us and soon many hands were toying with my body. I was cumming continuously in long waves of pleasure. They chain ganged me for over an hour. I think that every one there had me at least once. I would guess there were twelve or fifteen men there besides Rosa and me.

Rosa did indeed look after me. When I had fucked them all to a stand still, Rosa took me into the bathroom and helped me clean up again.

When I came back out, they fed me Mexican food. I ate a lot of it. I was ravenous.



Carlos and Rosa took me shopping for clothes. Carlos fucked me in the dressing room as I was changing into and out of clothes. Rosa would select them and bring them to me, I would put them on, and then come out and model them for her. They were obviously looking for heavy slut for me. The one that turned Carlo on so much is the one that they bought for me. I had it on when Carlo fucked me in the dressing room, so it was well broken in before they bought it.

The top was nearly see-through, and of course I had no bra, so my nipples were on full display. The skirt was short, and was split to the waist, so if I moved too fast, or crossed my legs, my pussy would be clearly on display to anyone wishing to notice. Carlo took me back to Rosa’s house and Rosa and I took a long nap, cuddling to each other.

When we wakened, Rosa ran a bath for me, then bathed me with soft and kind hands. She was particularly careful with my pussy, cleansing it several times, then douching me over and over. Then she gave me an enema. Obviously she expected my ass to get activity during the evening.

Rosa told me about her childhood and her family. I like her a lot. I think she is about nineteen.

Then Rosa put on my makeup. I watched her as she applied it. I think she has had a rougher life than she lets on. When she had finished, I truly looked the whore. Dark black overdone eyes and heavy red lipstick, gaudy eye shadow, etc. She helped me into my whores outfit and led me out to the living room, where the guys were smoking weed.

They all got a kick out of my outfit and makeup. More cat calls of Puta and so no. I strutted my stuff a bit, swinging my hips and flashing my pussy at them. I could see them getting hard-ons as I did my little part.

We all ate supper, the men taking turns looking down my top, looking at my nipples, putting their arms around me and cupping my breasts, sneaking feels of my naked pussy, even sticking their fingers inside me periodically.

I received three marriage proposals over dinner.



The party was about an hour away from Rosa’s home. It was at the home of a fairly well-to-do elderly Latino business man. There was a pool and a trampoline and a hot tub and a tennis court, as well as a large yard and a well catered bar. I was introduced to Juan, the owner of the house.

He looked at me for several moments, then breathed a deep sigh and told me I was like a heavenly dove to him. He had a very nice smooth accent. Carlo encouraged Juan to try out my pussy as he told him it was the best he had ever had.

Juan smiled, then took me to his master bedroom suite and there proceeded to make passionate Latino love to me. Very stylistic and ardent. Kissing my feet, my legs, my hands, my cheeks, my ears, my everything before he finally looked at me and said “I must have you my darling. I must have you now.” I reached down and patted his crotch. That was all it took and he became an animal in heat. He yanked out his cock, pulled up my dress and rammed his meat home like a horse mounting his mare. He was squealing even, just like a stud.

His cock was about three inches long and pencil thin. I had to really clamp my pussy muscles tight to even have him be able to feel any friction. He came in about thirty seconds.

He started wheezing as he came and had to find his inhaler. He immediately went to sleep. Two servants came in and guided me back out to the other guests. I think they must have been watching him fuck me.

Carlos cam over and asked me if Juan had been satisfied. I nodded yes. Carlos looked at me with fond eyes and told me that the old man had not had sex in over ten years. He could not get it up, I guess. So Carlos had called him and promised him that I would fuck him.

Carlos’ again apologized for slapping me. I kissed him on his lips in response. Carlo had tears in his eyes. “You are so special, Deni,” he said. Then he looked at me and told me that Juan was his grandfather. He was not expected to live much longer, in as much as he has cancer. I put my arms around Carlo and he broke down and cried.

After he stopped sobbing, he told me I could take all that whore’s makeup off if I wanted to, it was for his grandfather. I decided to leave it on. I was having fun.

So I swaggered along toward the pool and hot tub. There was a really good looking guy over there. His eyes looked at me and asked if Juan was OK. I nodded. He asked if Juan had cum. I nodded. The man looked at me with a respect I had not expected. He said “Thank you.” I looked at him quizzically. He explained that Juan had been very very good to him and had helped him get set up in business. I nodded my understanding.

The man held out his hand and introduced himself as Fredrico. I shook his hand. He looked me in the eye and asked me “Is it true that you can’t speak?” I nodded again. His eyes softened and he put his arm around my shoulders almost like a big brother. “I am so sorry Deni. Someday I must to understand how that happened.”

I could tell that he was going to get all brotherly on me, and I wanted his dick, so I put my hand on his crotch. He swelled immediately. He looked at me again and then without a word took my hand and led me to one of the guest bedrooms and proceeded to fuck my brains out. He had a wonderfully thick cock, almost as thick as Hugh’s. He came three times before he went soft. Utter shear heaven.

When he left, he left the door open and I laid on top of the covers, naked, and my legs spread. Fredrico sent man after man in to enjoy me, and me to enjoy them. I think I was fucked by over thirty men before the party was over. I had so many O’s I could not even begin to count them.

They all treated me with respect, and many of them thanked me for what I had done for Juan. No one’s cock was a wonderful as Fredrico’s though. That man is welcome in my bed any time!

After the party had started to break up, Carlo and Rosa came back in and fucked me to at least three orgasms as they expended the last of their passions in a wonderful three way. Carlo came inside me again.

Rosa then drove me home to my girls. And baby Kira. She came in and met the girls, and Kira, and she stayed over with us, Lindi particularly enjoying her. Karen passed out three times, the little slut!

I love you Mistress Penny. Thank you for a wonderful day and night of passion and delight! I made a bunch of new friends and found another delightful perfectly sized cock. Mmmmmmmmm

Your loving slut and whore . . . . . . . Deni

No comments: