Sunday, May 26, 2013

Seduction 36

Seduction 36

FLO is staring at me when I can focus again.  My body is still hurting, but the sensation of such a violent orgasm is also still making me vibrate with pleasure. 
“You are amazing!” she says, her finger under my chin.  “Worth every penny I paid for you!”
A man walks into the room with a sheaf of paper in his hand.  He hands the papers to FLO. 
FLO reads them, page by page.
Suddenly she looks at me.  “Release her!” she commands someone.  The implements of sadism are withdrawn from my opening.  The hook in my behind is removed.  I am placed upright on my feet.  My hands are untied.
“Get Misty on the phone,” she tells someone.
I hear FLO talking with what I presume is Misty.  She is facing away from me, so I am not sure what is said.  From her intonation, I suspect that FLO is negotiating price for my services. 
They are still talking when I am guided into a sumptuous adjoining restroom complete with exercise and bathing facilities.  There I am shown where the towels and soaps are. 
My shower feels wonderful. 
When I step out, a woman is there to dry me, and help me with my hair, and to help me dress.  She treats me with great deference.  My clothes have even been pressed.
Once dressed and coiffed, I am taken directly to the airport via helicopter.  Exhausted, I sleep most of the way home. 
Despite their lustful braggadocio on the flight here, not one of the men even mention having sex with me!

The next day, My Andrea deposits a hundred thousand dollars into my account! 
“Things are going far better than I thought they would.  It is now time to start breeding you.  We need to talk about how many children we want.”  Her eyes are twinkling.  “Or we could just keep you barefoot and preggers until we decide we have enough!”  She laughs as she slaps my bum.
“FLO was very impressed by you last night, by the way, especially when she found out that you are trained in self protection and being a body guard.  She wants you to be her bodyguard when she is out of country from here on out.  I told her yes, so long as our nightly fee is observed.”
Andrea giggled as she watched my face.  “A hundred thousand a night, straight out of Uncle Sam’s coffers every night she has you in her bed, or gets to play with you!  This is working out really well!”

I wondered if Capital Hill pays that much for their women.  Obviously the White House does.

No comments: