Thursday, May 02, 2013

Seduction 30


Seduction 30

The tingling of my bunny after being slapped makes my opening clench.
Mistress Misty kisses me.  I recognize her perfume, dominant, intrusive, yet distinctively demure.  “Time for your three dimensional brand now baby.  He is going to put a local sedative on your spot, which will lessen your sensitivity, but not make it go completely away.  If you need to cum and can’t stop yourself, make sure you tell him or you may end up with a really ugly screw up down there.”  I feel her fingers slap my perineum.  Then she slaps it harder, and again.  “Worse, his ink machine might end up hitting your clittie, put a tattoo across it.  Besides being incredibly painful, it would and make me have to tattoo your clittie too!”
I feel so exposed.  Everyone seems to feel free to touch me and stick their fingers in me, and toy with my parts.  The comments they make, as though I am not even present, other than my bunny and ass of course, oh, and my titties and my ass cheeks.
I hear comments like, “My god I can hardly wait to spank those ass cheeks!”
Or, “That tight little cunt needs a damn good stretching!”
Or, “I want to make her eat me until I squirt all over her face.”
Or, “Those perfect titties need to feel the bite of my flogger!”
Or, “She needs my fist right up inside her cunt!”
And, “I’m going to transfer another ten grand into my account so I can have her for a whole three day weekend.”
‘Ten thousand dollars for a weekend of having sex with me?  Well, probably more than sex, now that I think about it.’  I’m chewing on my lower lip.  Someone slaps my boobs back and forth.
Misty’s voice, “OK guys, time for her brand!  We gotta stick this vibrating egg in her to distract her.”
I feel something smooth and roundish and cold pressing against my bunny lips.  It slides between them, slowly opening me to its presence.  I feel fingers twist and tug on my clittie as the egg slips slowly within my opening.  Jon never once in our years of marriage treated my clitoris like that. 
I scream as I erupt in a stupendous orgasm.  I can’t stop cumming.  If anything, my orgasms get stronger and stronger until I slowly fade to blackness.

When I wake up, I have a beautiful three-dimensional tattoo perfectly centered on my perineum, starting just above my anal opening and extending to the very bottom of my labia majora. 
Misty removes my blindfold, then holds the mirror for me to stare at my new brand. 
I am, truly, a whore for my darling Andrea.  She owns me now.  The tattoo is proof of her ownership.  It is a beautiful bright red Q, centered in a coal black spade .  The tip of the spade points at my moneymaker.  The sharp point of the is perfectly centered, right at the bottom of my bald, red, spanked and enflamed bunny lips.
The vibrating egg is still working away inside me.  It is beating against that perfect spot.  My eyelids start to flutter; the world goes blank as my eyes roll into the back of my head.  I realize someone’s strong hands are on my neck, pressing, squeezing my neck.  My mind gets fuzzy, then my whole body goes rigid as I become woozy, my poor sodden cunt explodes like an atom bomb.  I hear liquid splattering as everything goes black.

1 comment:

Baskerville said...

What two heads can create is proof of this. Our ideas combined to evoke a vivid picture of an eventful branding of the flesh. Not an ordinary, unimaginative "tramp stamp" but something more conducive to carnal exploration. Great.