Friday, June 21, 2013

Seduction 39

The last few chapters have been posted on my Bunny Luv Facebook site:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bunny-Luv/356616277762633


Seduction 39


There is something about her husband’s sounds of grateful satisfaction that makes Dani’s heart thrill.  She giggles as she moves up his chest and kisses him, open-mouthed.  They both can feel his sperm slide down her tongue onto his.
Dani senses her husband stiffen when a clot of his own ejaculate slides down her tongue to puddle on his. 
She grins in the midst of their kiss as his body relaxes, accepting her erotic gift. 
She enjoys their most intimate of kisses for a bit longer, then releases his tongue.  She pulls back an inch or two then giggles.  “I shared your cummies back with you baby.”
A little embarrassed, Jon chuckles.  “You most certainly did babe!”
Dani leans down and kisses him again, just as deeply.  This time she senses no reticence.  After disengaging again, she growls, “Tonight I am going to fuck you till you can’t get it up any more, you stud, then fuck you some more.”
Jon chuckles again.  “I’m delighted to hear you using the F word baby.  Surprised . . . but delighted.”
Dani snuggles down beside her husband’s chest.  She moves up so that her breath will tickle his ear.  “So . . . STUD . . . teach your little white wife how to be the perfect whore for black men to breed?”
Jon cranes his neck, trying to see if his wife’s face shows anger, or pain, or hopefully, humor.  “You serious, babe?”
Dani nods as she snuggles tighter to his chest.  She raises her knee, opening her bunny.
“Are you feeling badly about this hon?” Jon asks, trying to assess his darling wife’s state of mind.
“Slide your finger into my bunny and you’ll know, honey bunny.
Jon rises slightly and slides his middle finger into his wife.  “My god you’re hot baby!  Hot and . . . WET!”
Her soft, encouraging hand on his member coaxes and fondles. 
Despite two previous explosive orgasms, he begins to respond. 
“Again, baby?  Please?” she purrs.
Amazed, Jon feels himself responding.  Miracle of miracles!
Andrea looks at her husband.  “You can’t cum in me sweetheart, I’m off my birth control.  I have to be ready for my first breeding vacation this weekend.  Have to be ready for my body to receive the sperm of our little black baby’s first potential father.  I love how Andrea has set this up.  The men have to pay to breed me with their child!”
She giggles.  “Oh!  He liked that!  He suddenly got rock hard!”
Jon groans.
Dani grins.  “Now . . . let’s see . . . how shall we get him to shoot his rocks off this time?  I know!  Would you like to cum in my butt?  I’ve never let you in there before.  Now that Shon had used me that way, I realize it feels really good.  Of course he knew he could have his little white slut whore anyway he wanted to, even though she is married, in as much as he owns my CUNT and my ASS!”  Dani can hear her voice vibrating with desire.
“Yes baby, that’s what I want!  I want to feel you shoot off in my asshole!  I want you to pull my hair and fuck my asshole so hard your balls slap my clittie with every thrust into me!”
Dani gets onto her knees, her ass high.  “Come on baby, give it to me hard and deep and fast and . . .and . . . oh god . . . I’m going to cum just thinking about it!  Stick it in.  I’m going to pretend it’s a nice black prick fucking me back there!  A nice black prick butt fucking me like a slutty whore!  Fuck me.  Oh god yes, fuck me!”  Dani’ begins to wail as her hand frigs her clittie more and more rapidly. 
Jon fits the head of his penis to her anus, pushing as hard as he dares without tearing his wife’s perineal tissues.
Dani starts grinding back against his penis, her ass circling and grinding, trying to force him inside her most vulnerable opening.  “Fuck your whore wife!  Fuck your whore wife’s asshole!  Leave your money on the table!  I’m a whore and I let men cum right inside my ass and mouth, and if they’re black men with gorgeous black cocks, I let them cum clear up inside my fertile cunt!  I let them breed my cunt.  I let them breed me, over and over, breed my white married cunt with their black potent sperm.  Oh goooooooooooooooooood!”
Dani starts to shriek in crushing orgasm.  Her clenching on his penis is enough to coax her husband’s prick into powerful ejaculation.

When they wake up a few hours later, Jon flaccid prick is still inside his wife’s anus, sealed within by his own sperm. 

No comments: