Saturday, May 18, 2013

Seduction 35


Seduction 35

FLO flips a switch on the machine.  The phallus that is pumping me starts to vibrate.  The thickness is going in and out of me about once every four seconds.  The vibrations feel much like the Sybian Machine that had given me such strong orgasms on the night that the fifty men had sampled me. 
FLO watches my quivering shuddering body as it is assaulted by the thick dildo ramming.  She turns the dial again. 
The vibrations become stronger. 
She moves to a point where she can watch my body as it is pistoned as I hang there by the hook in my anus, and my bound arms.  How can I like this?  Enjoy this?  How can I feel as turned on as I do?
I hear her chuckle.  I feel her hand caress my buttocks.  Her hand moves to the valley that separates my buttocks.  I feel what can only be her finger as it slides into my anal opening. 
How can it feel good when another person sticks something inside that portal?  Her finger caresses my inside.  Her finger thoroughly investigates the hook that is inside me.  Her fingers feel every bit as good as Shon’s member did.
“The steel hook is making you gap, baby!  I can sick a couple of fingers up you back there, no problem!”  She laughs.  She is enjoying me.  This world famous woman is enjoying me!  She is enjoying doing carnal things to every part of my body. 
I feel her hand on my cheeks again.  Then suddenly she swats my ass.  ‘WHACK’
She swats it again.  And again. 
Her hand smacking me isn’t exactly painful.  But it definitely gets my attention!  The sting from her hand begins to make me want to feel it again. 
Every couple of whacks she caresses my cheeks.  Periodically she inserts a finger or two into my bottom.
“I can feel that big fuck stick vibrating and penetrating you, Dani.  It feels exciting, knowing that you are letting me do these things to your body!” she confides, throaty excitement in her voice. Her voice becomes a bit dreamy.  “A beautiful white woman letting me, a black woman, defile her perfect body in obscene, lewd ways!”  Just to prove it to herself, FLO pinched my nipple viciously.
The sensation went directly to my clittie, like a delicious lightening bolt between my nipple and my freshening cunnie.
I hear a door open.
I see a man I have not seen before walk past in front of me, then join FLO watching my private parts being rammed.
He sticks his far thicker fingers in beside the hook.  He thrusts his fingers in and out for a while.  I look back to see that he has an erection in his trousers.  A perfect stranger is finger fucking my rear whore’s hole!
FLO walks in front of me with a thick belt in her right hand.  She moves in close to me.  My head is between her breasts.  Her breasts are not large, and look as if they have had children nursing on them.  They appear fairly deflated, used up.  She fetches one from her blouse and presses her nipple against my lips.
I open my mouth.  She inserts her nipple.  “Suck my tit!” she commands me.  “Suck it hard and hold my nipple in your mouth with your teeth while you suck.”  Her voice is hard, merciless, utterly dominant.
As I begin to suckle, I feel the belt slam across my butt cheek. 
Then again on the other cheek.  FLO alternates between my reddening cheeks as she belts me.
I hold her nipple in my teeth as she has commanded me.   I do my best to suck hard.  The blows get harder and harder until I realize that I have suddenly clamped down on her fleshy dark nipple . . . really hard. 
FLO shudders. 
‘Is she cumming?’  I wonder.  ‘Can she cum just by dominating me?  Do I have that power over her?’  I grin as visions of forbidden fun flood my consciousness.
Her shuddering slows, then stops.  She pants for a few moments.  “Incredible.” she murmurs.
She looks me directly in my eyes.  “Just for that you’re going to have your fucking cunt belted,” she says evenly.  Her eyes are feral, cruel, unforgiving.
Her words weren’t a question, they were a warning, a ‘Get ready for what I am going to do to you, slut!’ warning.
I continue to suckle hard on her tittie.  Her nipple is rock hard. 
FLO moves slightly sideways.  I turn my head as she moves.  I continue to bite her nipple.
I see her raise the belt.
This time the leather strikes me squarely on my tingling, very moist cunnilips.
The pain is enormous, but instead of screaming in pain, I scream in soaring ecstasy!  I cum so hard that the world greys.  My whole body stiffens as my whore’s hole clenches and shudders for the longest time.

No comments: