Saturday, May 11, 2013

Seduction 33


Seduction 33

I lose count of how many different people give me a cavity check, fiddle with my brands, and crush my boobies to make sure they are real.  They frisk me over and over, everywhere.  The men are fascinated by my hairless bunny bump.  My boobs are sore by the time they finally let me go down the hallway leading toward the elevator. 
The Boss guy keeps his hand on my butt the whole way.  He tells me several times that I have a really firm and supple ass. 
Each time I thank him, as though it is the first time he said it.
In the elevators he frisks his fingers across my bunny lips, as though he can’t believe that I am so exposed and accessible.
When the elevator door opens, another man is standing there. 
He goes through the same searches and frisks that the other guys did.  I am thoroughly lubed by then, believe me. Each person lubes up his fingers, then investigates the depths of my openings, cleans his hands, then mashes my poor defenseless titties. 
After he is done, he looks at me and says, “FLO likes her girls to have sore tits when they arrive.  And she’ll love this bald cunt of yours, believe me!
He then leads me into a room that is fitted with all sorts of strange looking . . . things.  I recognize the big X thing-a-ma-jig, similar to the one that I was tied on when I received my brand. 
There are some bars that have cuff like things on both ends. 
There is a rope hanging from the ceiling with a chrome hook on it. 
There is a Sybian.  I recognize that right away!  I can’t help but grin.
There is a machine with a long pole sticking straight out, with a big penis looking thing attached to the end of it.  Looking at the machinery end, it looks like the penis goes forward and backward as a wheel turns.  I wonder if the big penis thing will even fit inside of me.
There are some flogs and whip looking things.  I hope that I will not be tested with those horrible looking implements!
While I watch, the person that is leading me around hooks a collar around my neck, pulls my hands behind me, then cuffs my hands.  The cuffs are chained together.
He lays me down, then brings a bar with cuffs on each end to me, hooked my left ankle to one end of the bar, the hooked my right ankle to the other end.  I was spread wide open.
The man starts wrapping rope around me, both around my chest and around my arms.  Soon I am immobilized. 
He lifts me effortlessly with one arm while he hooks the ropes to a pulley sort of thing. 
He then inserts the hook into my anus.
“Open your mouth, sweetheart,” he commands me. 
I do. 
He puts a ball shaped thing in my mouth then fastens a strap behind my head.
He turns my body as I hang by the ropes.  I feel him press something into my bunny hole.  It starts to hum, to vibrate inside me. 
The vibrations quickly began to feel rather erotic.
Then he walks away.
I hang there, helpless.  The hook in my behind is turning me on.  Am I this kinky now?
He walks to the door, switching off the lights as he walks out, closing the door behind him.
I am alone in a strange place, no light, unable to move, hanging from the ceiling by ropes and a thick hook in my derriere!  And a vibrator inside my bunny that is driving me crazy.
Silence.
No light.
Nothing but time to think.

No comments: