Monday, May 06, 2013

Seduction 31


Seduction 31

When I wake up, I am in someone’s bed.  It isn’t mine.  But it is comfortable; luxurious in fact.  In the muted light I look around at the décor.  Looks like a woman’s room.  Maybe I am in my Andrea’s bed?
I have to pee.
I start to slide out of bed, but stop after only a few inches.  I feel a really sharp pain on my bottom, right next to my anus.
Oh!  Yeah!
Laboriously I get onto my knees and work my way to the edge of the bed.  Every movement of my legs aggravates my sore spot. 
I spread my thighs and work my way further in a spread knee waddle.  I don’t know what else to call it.  When my feet hit the floor I again have to waddle with my legs apart. 
I pee for what feels like a half hour.  When my water finally slows, then stops, I decide I simply have to look at what is making me so sore.  I look around for a hand mirror.  I find one in a nearby drawer.  Gingerly I get back on my feet, then bend over and hold the mirror between my legs. 
And there is my brand. 
I stare at it, trying to come to grips with the fact that I am now an owned whore, a prostitute, one that only allows black men to enjoy my “charms”.  And Mistress Misty has told me the no man that enjoys me will use a condom.  They will always expire inside me.  And I am to always encourage them to have me as many times as they can. 
I think about my first night as her whore.  Fifty men.  FIFTY men!  In one night.  In just a few hours!
I blush as I remember how much I enjoyed it. 
I am not only a whore, I am a slut too.  And my husband can’t make love to me unless Misty lets him. 
I hear voices. 
They are getting closer.
The door to the bedroom opens.
Andrea smiles at me.  “Ready to earn a couple of bucks baby?  She turns to invite three men into the room.  They are, of course, all black.  They are also darned good looking.  And oh my god are they well built! 
Andrea looks at me.  “Honey, these are body guards come to collect you to take you to your first real trick.  Shower and get dressed and I will brief you on your assignment.”
‘Assignment?’ I wonder.  ‘Whores have assignments?’
I waddle to the shower as Andrea and the men laugh at how I walk.  
I have to be very careful as I cleanse my bottom and bunny.  VERy careful. 
But I am finally clean.  I shut off the water, then as gingerly as possible I dry my body.
“No bra or panties baby.  Bend over and I’ll put a topical anesthetic on your brands.”
I bend over.  I feel her finger gently applying the salve.  The pain slowly goes away. 
“Your brand turned out beautifully, baby!” Andrea says.  “Now, while you get dressed I will tell you what is about to happen to you.”
She talks for about a half an hour.  I try hard to pay attention, but “my assignment” is almost too improbable to believe. 
I am finally ready to go.  She fusses a little with my outfit. 
My sheer white dress is so slutty that I blush when I see myself in the mirror.  I swear there is no more than a half-inch from the hem of my dress to my naked bunny lips.
My eyes rise to survey my boobs.  My nipples, the slight shadow of them, are fully visible through the fabric to anyone that looks.
Misty leads me, her little submissive whore, to the living room where the men are waiting. 
Misty commands me, “Bend over baby.  Show these men your brands.”
Dutifully I walk to where they are seated on the couch.  I spread my legs as I turn then bend over.
I feel their hands touching me, their fingers exploring my brand, and then probe my bunny and my anus.  They are clearly impressed by my brand, and by my body.  I can see their bulges swelling in their black trousers.  Their fingers massage my sensitive spot inside my bunny.
One of them says, “I love that bulls eye on her asshole!  Makes me want to let loose my one eyed snake and fill her with my creamy slugs!”
‘God, how can I be getting wet?’ I wonder, embarrassed . . . but secretly proud, despite it all.  How can I enjoy being a whore this much?

No comments: