Thursday, April 04, 2013

Seduction 24


Seduction 24

Mistress Misty invited Shon to stay overnight and to sleep in my bed.  Of course that turned into me sleeping between Mistress and Shon. 
Shon was incredible, wakening me three times through the night to enjoy my body.  He took me twice in my front whore’s hole and once in my back whore’s hole (Mistress Misty and Shon’s terms, which they insist that I start celling them.  Or I can call them my ass and my cunt.  My choice they tell me.)
Jon, never a deep sleeper, woke up all three times and watched me being taken all three times.  He groans every time he gets hard.  I suppose that is because he is caged, but I am not sure. 
Mistress Misty worked the whore’s hole that Shon was not enjoying each time we awakened.
I admit that I also had several orgasms each time Shon got aroused and enjoyed me. 
I truly am a slut whore.

At exactly nine o’clock Monday morning, Mistress and I were at the bank and opened a savings account for our babies.  I cried when My Andrea, my Mistress Misty, kept her promise.  As we walked into the bank, I felt my last reservation about my new profession melt away.
I was shocked by how much money My Andrea pulled out of her purse and handed the teller.  I watched open mouthed as the teller carefully counted the money.  The woman had the habit of mouthing each number as she counted.  My eyes got wider when the amount rose above twenty-five thousand.  I started getting woozy at forty-thousand dollars.  At fifty thousand, I had to grab the counter. 
The total came to fifty-five thousand, seven hundred, and thirty-eight dollars!
Then My Andrea, my Mistress Misty, pulled another wad of money out of her purse. 
She handed that roll of money to the teller. 
‘Those men paid that much money to have sex with me?’  Is that even possible? 
The teller starts counting again.  This time there is twenty-one thousand dollars and some change. 
I am flabbergasted.  WHY would so many men want to pay so much money to be the last in a very long line of men that have expended themselves inside a very well used, highly slimy me?
Outside in the parking lot Andrea looks at my face, then starts giggling.  “Stick with me baby.  We will get rich off that incredible cunt of yours.  Your air of innocent sexuality is by far the most seductive aura I have ever seen in my ten years in this business.  GOD I love you!”  Andrea grabs my hair and starts kissing me right there in the parking lot of the bank!

No comments: