Thursday, April 04, 2013

Seduction 25


Seduction 25

Andrea, my beloved Mistress Misty, drives us to a Victoria Secrets store.  She takes me inside, holding my hand, and leads me to the area where negligees are on display.  We hold hands as we peruse the displays.  Occasionally Misty pulls me to her to kiss me, the sales staff being able to see everything that we do. 
At first the staff titter and point.  But when Misty my love starts looking at the high-end stuff, they hurry over to help us.  We gather thirty or forty of the sheer and lacy peignoirs in our arms, then move to the bra and panties area, where we mix and match until we are satisfied that it is worth trying several of them . . . the ensembles . . . on.
Misty has me undress out in the main sales area, with everyone watching me.  Men start to surreptitiously gather, pretending to shop as they furtively watch my body go through change of clothes after sexy sheer gowns, stockings and garters, and underwear.  Periodically Misty adjusts my breasts or the clothing on my body.  Sometimes she tweaks my nipples to make them stand proud and obvious in the fabric.
By now there are about fifty men that are staring, becoming bolder by the moment as they grow stiff in their trousers.  I can hear them murmuring to each other about what they would like to do to me, to my body.
Suddenly, as I stand there, all in brilliant white, looking every bit the bride on her wedding night, Misty raises her voice.  “Hey everybody, we need all of your opinions on which of these outfits this little bride-to-be should buy for her honeymoon!  If any of you want to gather round over here and help us make those sort of decisions, come closer so we can talk!”
The inward migration was slow starting, but after the first two or three men got up enough nerve to come close to us, the rest hurried over.  The guys started talking to each other in low voices while their eyes all undressed me over and over.
Misty started talking to them in a soft, throaty, seductive manner.  The men slowly closed in tighter and tighter, straining to hear what she was saying. 
Then Mistress Misty asked a couple of the men that were closest to me of they wanted to help her adjust my sexy nighties and underwear. 
I heard several of the men moan, as though their need for touching a woman was overwhelming them. 
Misty took one of the men’s hands and placed it right on my bum.  She took another of the men’s hands and placed it directly over my right breast. 
Seconds later the men were standing right next to me, caressing and pawing me everywhere!  They started pinching my bum, tweaking my nipples, squeezing my titties.  I felt several of the men rubbing their erections against my leg and butt.
I heard one of them mumble, “Damn!  Them tits are real!  Look at them casabas!”
Then someone reached under my nighty and started playing with my bunny!  The men jostled each other, pushing each other’s hands aside so that they could grope me.  I felt a finger slip into me.  I separated my thighs enough to give him access, remembering what Mistress Misty had told me to do, to never evade a client’s touches or wishes.
“God she’s tight!  I bet she IS a virgin!” someone muttered to the man next to him.  “She’s wet too!  I bet she’ll fuck like a bunny!”
It dawned on me that tonight these men would try their best to make love to their wives, but would be fantasizing that it was my body under them, the vision they used to stay hard as they fucked their dowdy wives, as they rode their sour faced woman to orgasm.  I felt my bunny suddenly drench in fiery moisture.  I like knowing that men want to have me in the worst way!  Even willing to pay big bucks to dip their wicks into me.
Just then the manager of the store stormed around the corner and came right for us.  I swear she had steam venting from her ears.
Misty hurriedly told the men that I was a party favor that did parties and bachelor party events, and if they wanted our business card, to grab one as they left.  I saw lots of hands grabbing a card from Misty as they hurried away.  There is no more fulfilling vision for a woman than to be wanted by so many horny men!
As the men scattered, Misty winked at me.  “Ready to buy all this sexy fuck whore stuff baby?”
I nodded, still feeling the men’s hands lusting after me, reliving their lewd comments about what they would like to do to me.
When the woman, broader than she was tall, arrived, Misty handed her credit card, saying, “We’ll take all of this, honey.”
The anger faded from Ms. Manager’s face.  She glanced around at the stacks of clothes, realized it would double the store’s sales for the day, and changed her attitude.
We walked out of the store after having arranged for delivery of all the clothing to Andrea’s home. 
For the very first time, I would get to see my beloved Andrea’s home!

No comments: