Saturday, April 06, 2013

Seduction 26


Seduction 26

Andrea’s house is sooooo cute!  Almost like a little country cottage.  Perched right on the bank of a lake.  I saunter through the house and enjoy my lover’s paintings and pictures and nick-knacks and furniture.  Her kitchen is the model of functionality. 
“Get naked, you sexy wench!” she commands me.  Her voice is husky, her eyes are feral.  But her smile is playful.
I shuck my clothes.  My Misty walks up behind me and reaches around to sample how wet I am.
“Ummm!  Nice and wet.  I think I’ll fuck you with my dildo.”  She smacks my booby. 
My nipple peaks. 
“Start dinner, baby, I am going to get into my Domme getup so I can totally put my darling Dani through her paces tonight!”
I watch my Domme walk toward what I believe is her bedroom, her hips swiveling, her shoulders pulled back.
As I check out the contents of the refrigerator, I can’t help but wonder what my hubby is doing while I am here with Andrea.  I hope he is all right.  He is a bit insecure about all of this I think. 
I can’t help but wonder just how far my Domme will go, here in the privacy of her own home.
I take a couple of thick steaks, some vegies and some salad makings out of the fridge.
Feeling very submissive, I start to prepare a meal for the woman that wants me to bear her babies.  Oh my goodness!  I am a wife twice over!  I am a polygamist!  But this mate wants me to bear babies! 
I hear a shower running as I prepare a meal, my first meal, for my new mate, in her house.  Is this our “wedding night”?  I feel my body preparing itself for fulfilling my mate’s needs, her fantasies, her most prurient desires.  I make a decision that I will urge her to take me to my limits.
I have to force myself to concentrate on my cooking.  Our first meal together in my mate’s house!  It has to at least taste good!

About an hour later, after we have eaten our meal, and I have done the dishes, the doorbell rings.  “Answer it baby.  Be proud of the body you have given to me as you welcome our guests.”
There are about fifteen people outside, their eyes instantly riveted to my naked body.  They are all dressed in what I have, somewhere, heard called “Fetish Wear”.  Several carry what I surmise are floggers and whips.  There is a lot of leather, mostly black leather, on display.  A few people seem to be in restraints.  About half of the people are wearing dog collars made of leather. 
I have no idea what any of this means.
But something tells me that I will know a whole lot about it by the time the sun comes up tomorrow.

No comments: