Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Seduction 27


Seduction 27

The last guy through the door is carrying some sort of machinery.  I don’t recognize it, whatever it is. 
Andrea sees me looking at it, studying it.  “Tonight you get your brand baby, proof that I own you, just so everyone will know.  Well, everyone that you raise and spread your legs for!”  She giggled as she pats my bunny.  “Mine!   All mine!”
I feel fear in the pit of my stomach.  My face must show it, because she kisses me, then whispers, “Don't be afraid, my little toy.  I won’t burn you!  I would lose too much money while that cute little money making whore’s hole of yours heals!”
I don’t feel that consoled by her comment.  But I do feel better as I watch her do sexually transmitted disease testing on every one present.  When she’s done, she winks at me, then blows me a kiss.
It is only then that I notice that many of the men are extremely well built.  And so are most of the women!  It is like I am in the room with a whole troop of perfectly proportioned people that are aware of but not flaunting their physical perfection.  There seems to be no competition between them for attention, just intensely personal friendships.  I witness many of the people pat and touch others in sexually intimate ways.
Mistress Misty sees me looking curiously at the leather collars that most of the women wear . . . and a few men as well.  I can’t help but notice that each person wearing a collar seems to stand in deference to another person that is near them. 
Mistress invites the group into (her words) “The Dungeon”.  Sounds ominous. 
We follow her, single file, down a stone staircase into a much cooler room.  My eyes widen as I survey the walls ladened with whips and any number of other devices I don’t recognize. 
Mistress moves to the front of the room, stepping up onto a dais of sorts.  She beckons me to follow her.
She turns to the others.  “This is my new property.  Her name is Dani.”  She swats my naked buttock.  “We have known each other since college.  In fact we were roommates, which is where I seduced her.  I lost track of her for a while, but then found her again thanks to her husband.  They are both my property now.”
Everyone that is present applauds.
Mistress leads me to a cross sort of device and presses me up against it.  It is shaped like an ‘X’ I realize.  She raises first my right hand, and ties it to one arm of the X.  Then she ties my other hand to the other arm of the X.  She pulls my right leg to one of the lower arms of the X, ties it there, then repeats this with my other leg. 
Mistress Misty then pats my bunny, then pulls my labia apart.  She holds me open as everyone stares at my vaginal orifice. 
She chuckles as she tells those present, “Can you believe that this little innocent cunnie serviced over fifty men the first night I sold her body?”
Everyone present claps in approval. 
I blush in embarrassment.
“We also popped her anal cherry that night.  Can you believe that a husband that has a wife with a body like this has never stuck his pike into her ass?”
I hear a lot of muttering about how absurd an idea that is.  I feel some embarrassment for Jon.  But then I remember that I was the one that reused to allow such a thing to happen.  I am suddenly flooded with my memories about the delightful sensations I experienced when Shon was using me back there.  I feel my bunny moisten. 
God, I AM a slut!  I turn bright red as I wonder if anyone present will want to take me back there.  How can I possibly hope that some of them will?  What have I become?  For my Andrea?  For my Mistress Misty.  For my Domme.  For my mate . . . .
Mistress Misty continues, “So tonight we will brand my little whore, then I will collar her, then, as my gift to all of you on this night of her branding and collaring, you may all fuck her to your hearts content!  Since everyone here is STD free, there is no requirement for protection.  Fuck her, cum in her, use her cunt or ass to your hearts content.  Make her pleasure you as you wish to be pleasured.”
Andrea pauses for a few seconds.  “Oh!  Also, my little Dani will bear my children.  So we have breeding parties to set up and have fun with too!”
The audience bursts into excited chatter.
Mistress looks at two of the men  “Prepare her for branding!” she says with the leer of excited debauchery on her face.

No comments: