Sunday, December 04, 2005

Orgasms, my orgasms

First Question: What does an orgasm feel like to me.

Orgasm starts as tiny pulses deep under my pussy, between my pussy and my rectum. It begins to magnify until my pussy starts to clutch at whatever is inside it. My hips begin to involuntarily move up and down. At this point the sensation inside my pussy has spread to around my belly button and down my legs a few inches. The feeling is one of being tickled too long, yet still feels like I will die if it stops. The feeling is one that is about 70% pain, and 30% pleasure. However, I need the release so badly by that point that I just allow it to totally control all of my body, even my eyelids succumb to its total control. It is like eating tapioca (which I love!!) that is too hot. Does this make sense?

Second Question: How do I like to be made love to?

I love warm hands to caress my back and the top of my buttocks with flat low pressure caresses. I like the hand to ever so slowly caress lower and lower as they stroke my back. As the hand(s) slowly reach the bottom of my buttocks, I like them to continue to caress my buttocks. I usually raise at least one leg at this time to allow the hand access to my asshole and pussy hair. I love to feel the hand ever so lightly skim over the top of my pussy hair. This should last for at least 3 to 5 minutes. By then my wetness is filling me.

I like another hand to then begin to caress the bottoms of my breasts. Very light touches, like feathers. I like that hand (as the other hand barely touches my pussy hair) to slowly circle up until the fingers just begin to touch the tip of my nipples. After my nipples have risen to their full length, I like a tongue to just as lightly begin to caress my nipples.

After 3 to 6 minutes, the tongue may become a mouth and begin to gently suck on them. In the meantime the lower hand is beginning, like a feather, to caress the lips of my pussy. Over the next 10 minutes, the lower hand caresses itself further and further into me, until it lightly contacts my clitoris. Continued stimulation of my clitoris should become more and more firm until the fingers are slowly stroking my opening from top to bottom.

I like the fingers to spread my moisture to my anus on each of its strokes up and down me. The strokes on my anus should be like feathers, but then to build in pressure at the same rate as in my pussy. As I feel the fingers begin to invade my openings on each pass, my flower petals begin to unfold. If I can find a penis within arms length, I begin to stroke it with one hand. I hold my breast up for more life giving sucking with the other hand.

The fingers continue to invade me in all of my openings, just as their mouth now begins to assert authority over my mouth. The tongue begins to invade my oral opening, just as the fingers are taking total control of (their) my cunt. My cunt is wide open now, and begging for penetration. The hands and mouth continue to dominate me as they begin to use me for their own purposes. I feel them shift, and I feel the head of a penis begin to ever so lightly probe my opening (whichever opening they have chosen to fuck). It continues to insert itself a slight bit, then withdraw.

All other touching by hands or mouth has stopped.

My body is forced to focus on only the one source of stimulation. I crave it's continued presence. I need it to insert itself fully, to fill me, to release me from my sweet torture.

I feel it slowly, ever so slowly, begin to fill me with its divine presence.

It starts to accelerate as it penetrates me further, stroke after tantalizing stroke. It begins to demand that my body worship it, nurture it. It becomes forceful with me. It demands that my body suck it and squeeze it . It forces me to serve it's every need.
I feel it begin to tighten, become even harder within me. I feel the sack that hangs from it begin to tighten.

I know that it will soon give me what I crave, its life giving cream.

I feel my body take control of itself as I relinquish control of my actions to the mantra of my orgasm. My body, without thought or direction, sucks and clutches the penis, milking it, as best it can, of its wonderful gift for me. I feel the scalding liquid heat anoint my body with its presence. I scream with ecstasy as it fills me with my greatest desire.

My orgasm slowly subsides, and I realize that my strength is gone. I can only slowly caress the body that has used me, dominated me, and filled me with its demands.

No comments: