Sunday, April 09, 2006

Schlongue Part Fifteen

“God, let me have some of that!” demanded Teach.

Stretch slid off to the side in a wilt, and Teach climbed on.

“Tongue fuck me boy!” I again start my circling around her lipped opening. After only a few circles, I jammed my tongue into her as far as it will go. I lick her cervix, my tongue spread as far as I can make it go. Her orgasm is immediate and immense. I continue to thrust in and out with my tongue as she is wracked with cummings. Her ass cheeks shimmy against my face. Her orgasm lasts for a long time.

Finally, breathless, she rises, looks at Pooch, and says “Girl, you need that to get your feelings back. Give it a go. That was my best ‘O’ ever!”

Pooch rises on wobbly legs and sits on my face. She reaches down and pinches my nipples between her thumb and forefinger as hard as she can. “Make me cum you fucking worthless piece of cock shit.” She twists my nipples so hard I think she will tear them off my chest. A little anger management problem here, wouldn’t you say?

I thrust my tongue up and flick her clit powerfully.

She gasps so hard that I am afraid she will swallow spit down the wrong pipe. “Oh God! Do that again!”

I flick her clit again. She pinches my nipples again, tugging herself down tighter onto my mouth. I can feel my nipples being pulled away from my chest muscle she is pulling so hard. I become determined not to give her the satisfaction of wincing. I thrust my tongue up her cunt and polish her cervix, taking care to spread her cunt walls as far as I can.

“Yes, you piece of shit, tongue fuck my cunt like you’re only good for!” She leans over and swats my cock head with the flat of her hand. She reaches further down and hits me in the balls with her fist. It is all I can do to not scream and curl up. She hits my balls with the other fist.

“I’ll show you what a pissed off woman can do to a man.” Thank God Stretch grabs her wrists. They struggle a bit as Pooch tries to break free. I work on her cunt with my tongue furiously so that I can get her off of me as soon as possible. Her shuddering begins and I feel her pussy start to contract spasmodically around my tongue. Pooch again passes out and falls over on the bed. Stretch hangs on to her wrists to keep her from falling off onto the floor.

“My God, she is really pissed at you. Doesn’t she realize that she asked for what she got? Maybe we should let her recover a bit before she gets near you again. Why don’t you go out on the balcony and we’ll call you when she has calmed down a bit.” I take Teaches suggestion and pad out to the balcony. John bounces obscenely as I walk.

As I stand there watching the lights of the little town, I look over to my right and realize that there is a couple over there on the next balcony. They are doing it doggie style and one is pounding the other unmercifully with long powerful thrusts. They could not have been more than 6 feet away from me.

The head of the person pretending to be the dog comes up, and I realized that they were both male. Both smiled really big at me. “Watch this” the top guy says, and really starts to pound the ass of his mate. He is thrusting so hard that he is sliding his lap mate across the balcony on his knees. They are headed in my direction. “Want to join us, big boy” the top guy asks.

I must have stared too long, because they began to strike up a conversation with me even as they were fucking each other. I learned that they were from the US, Oregon, and that they were here on their first vacation in 5 years. They had lived together for only 4 years. Eventually they stopped fucking. They were both sporting erections as they stood there and conversed with me. I was standing close enough to the rail that they could not see Big John.

The top guy looked at his partner and said, ”Hey, clean me up will you?” Dutifully the bottom guy knelt down and sucked him clean.

I allowed where I was from and what I was dong here. They were disappointed to find out that I was on my honeymoon. Their interest waned and they returned to their previous activities. They made no effort to hide their actions from me.

Finally, after they had both cum inside of each other, they started to neck on the hammock on their balcony. I turned away so that I would not be re-invited into their conversation.

It started to get light, I could see that it was going to be another gorgeous day in paradise, if I could just get past Pooch.

Finally Teach opened the balcony door and invited me back in. “We have decided that she gets to hurt you a little in order to feel that she is being properly treated.”

This does not sound good to me.

Pooch chimes in “I want to stick pins in your schlongue. If you are a good boy and don’t act up, I will only do it for a short while. But if you act up, I’ll be forced to take more severe measures to get even.” She chuckled evilly. “They are both going to help me.”

This definitely is not looking good.

Pooch took Stretch’s sewing kit and ordered me to lay my cock on the table, my balls laying on the table as well. They each take a long needle and place their other hand on my cock shaft to hold him in place.

“One, Two, Three.” Almost before I can jump, all three needles pierce my cock head. They lift my cock and shove them all the way through. I am surprised, and incredibly grateful, to realize that there is no sensation of pain! They each take another needle.

“One, Two, Three.” Again they plunge their needles through my cock head, then lift my cock and push them on through. They seem very disappointed by my lack of negative reaction.

They all grab another needle. “OK Girls, lets stab in him in his shaft this time.”

“One, Two, Three.” They each jab me in my shaft, about four inches below the ring. This time they have a tough time shoving the pins on through. In fact, Pooch has stuck me where the needle is too short to go all the way through. The other two press as hard as they can to shove the needles through the skin on the bottom of my shaft. They finally have to use their other hand to push the shaft skin up around the needles to get it to protrude out the bottom.

Pooch pouts. “Well, this turned out not to be any fun. Doesn’t that hurt when it sticks clear through your schlongue?”

I shake my head no. “Not much actually.”

They all shake their heads in severe dissapointment.

Pooch, “I want to do something else to him, since this didn’t hurt him.”

“Like what?” asks Teach.

I look at the clock and realize that I have two more hours to endure this before I have to be back at our hotel to serve my wife and her cock-of-the-night coffee.

They start pulling the pins out, one by one. They have to put the palm of their hand against my cock in order to pull the needles out. Each needle hole starts to spurt blood. My cock looks like a Venetian fountain with red water spraying out of it.

All of the pins are finally pulled out.

Stretch takes pity on my fountain like cock. She grabs a towel from the bathroom and practices first aid on me by holding her fingers over the spurting holes. It is a good thing, because the blood was heading toward the edge of the table.

“I know! Lets stick pins in his balls!” Pooch again.

Shit! And Damn! lets get away from those pins, ladies.

“Better yet, lets use his belt to give him a good strapping!” That meets with general approval. They remove my belt from my trousers, and tell me to bend over. They each take turns strapping my ass.

“Look how red his cheeks are getting. Do you think he’s embarrassed or something?”

“Nah, just getting his exercise. Bend over further you fucker, I want to strap you right on your puckered ass hole.”

I grab my ankles and pull.

“Spread ‘em fucker!” Pooch again.

I move my feet about thirty inches apart.

Whack! Teach is definitely in good shape.

Whack! My hole puckers as tightly as it can muster, hopefully presenting a smaller target.

Whack! I surreptitiously glance at my watch. I hope that I can walk when this is over.

“Stand up and turn around.” Stretch.

“Stick you ugly fat schlongue out as far as you can.” At least the are working in a different location for a while.

I push my hips forward.

“Hold that thing out so I can hit it with the belt.” She looks at Teach. Teach grabs my cock head and tugs it across to the table, laying it down near the table’s edge, John’s poor defenseless head hanging over.

Whack! Right square on my cock head. The belt causes his head to bend at a ninety degree, putting high stress on the flesh under the ring. The shock of the blow causes my cock to throb uncontrollably beneath the ring. The site of the blow turns an angry red.

I try to focus on how quickly the pain went away when my newly wed wife had strapped me. Still, every second goes torturously slow.

Whack! Again my cock head spasms from the stinging pain.

“Strap his shaft to. Make his whole schlongue as red as his ass is.”

I think to myself ‘Pooch, you aren’t very nice! Stop being so cantankerous.’

Whack! Whack! Whack! All the way down my shaft, the tip of the belt strikes my cock head.

Stretch finds another belt in her closet. Wham! Whack! I am fearing for my manhood. Wham! Whack! Wham! I swear I can hear the belts whistle as they swing toward my meat. Whack! Wham! Whack! Wham! ‘OOOOOH God, deliver me from this hell.’

“I know!” Pooch’s face looks like a little girl choosing between playing jacks and jumping rope.

Pooch, honey, please be quiet! Stop thinking! I am hoping it will get better, not worse. I hold my breath as I wait for what I am certain will be an absolutely horrid idea.

No comments: