Sunday, April 30, 2006

Schlongue Part Eighteen

I am two minutes late getting back to the hotel. I do not have the coffee ready, the croissants are not ready. I am in deep trouble. Thankfully I do not see the three hellish cannibals that butchered me.

My wife is lying in the arms of a different man than she went home with last night. Her hand is caressing his hardening cock. “So sweetheart, why are you limping? Didn’t they treat you very well?” Her smile is tight, as though she is already thinking of how to exact her penalty. “Get our coffee and breakfast, and get those clothes off. Did you forget that I want you naked?” No, she is not happy with me.

I consider my options. I know that she was hoping that I would be hurting. If I say they were nice to me, she will see that is not true as soon as my cock is exposed, which will be in just a few minutes. If I say they were mean, I will be at fault for having caused Pooch pain when I pulled my cock head out of her. I decide that a non-committal answer is the only way.

“The ladies decided to practice their sewing while I was there.” That should be neutral enough.

“Well, hup, hup honey, bring our breakfast to us so that you can clean us up.” She turns back to the stranger and caresses his balls and cock, nuzzling her nipple into his mouth.

I sigh with relief as I lower my trousers and allow my cock to swing free of torturous contact with my legs and ass.

I hurry into the kitchen to get their breakfast ready. Thank god the food is already prepared by the kitchen downstairs. I pick the tray up and hurry back into her bedroom. As I am working, I puzzle how to survive the next few minutes intact.

My wife is riding her new lover, his small stiff little cock embedded in her randy cunt. She rises and falls onto it, fucking her self to a late morning orgasm. I have a perfect view of her penetration, as both of their legs are spread wide to afford the best view to someone standing at the foot of the bed where I am.

Her sighs and moans describe perfectly how well she likes his cock. His shaft is coated in her wetness, and the white semen of her lovers. Obviously she is not working on her first cum load. Each pumping action works more cum out of her. The dripping cum is covering his balls and running down onto his asshole.

I watch as his balls tighten and he begins to spasm his lust into her pussy. His cumming triggers her orgasm, and I see her arch her back in ecstasy. They shudder together for a long time. His fucking thrusts slow, and she sinks onto his shaft and pubic hair. His cum finds no room at the inn, and simply runs down his shaft onto his balls, and onto the sheets beneath them.

Slowly she rolls off of him, her face serene from her delightful orgasm.

The involuntary beginning of hardening of my prick reminds me of the ‘surgery’ that was been just recently performed. He shrinks back to hang limply from my crotch. I again worry about the next few minutes.

“Honey, come over and clean us up.”

I place the tray on the side table and start forward to perform my oral tasks of love for my beautiful bride. My cock head strikes the edge of the bed as I kneel to service the mans cock. I manage to maintain my poker face. My mouth encases his small cock head and shaft. I use my tongue to lap her deposited layers of cum from his shaft. There is dry cum there as well, and it takes a lot of sucking to get it off. His cock hardens under my ministrations.

“Oh that is nice of you honey, go ahead and let him cum in your mouth. What a nice thing to do for….What is your name sweetie?” She looks at him with puzzled look.

“Juan, madam.” He begins to fuck into my mouth as I clean his little cock. His thrusts grow more rapid until he spurts onto my tongue. I look out the corner of my eye to see his hotel servers uniform lying on the floor beside the bed.

Resigned to my fate, I finish sucking him clean, and release him from my lips.

“Now me sweetheart! Make me cum like that too!” She spreads her lips wide to expose layers of cum coating her cunt and asshole.

For some reason she feels the need to explain to me what is going on with her lovers. “Honey, I had to fill in with this server guy because the other three had to leave half way through the night. They were afraid their wives would be suspicious if they stayed longer. Can you tell which taste is which in me yet honey?”

I realize that the cum on her asshole was not necessarily running there from her cunt, so, burying my pride, I borough my tongue into her anus to carefully clean it as well.

Her hips began to rock as I tongue fuck her asshole, trying to get the last vestiges of her various lovers cum out of her puckered opening. Her anus began to relax, and soon I could get my tongue inside to search for any remaining sperm. After a few minutes, I can taste no more, so I move my tongue and lips to her pussy. Her rocking continues as I insert my tongue deeply into her pussy opening. She gets up onto her knees and pushed me down onto my back. Cum began to pour out of her opening, filling my mouth.

“They all fucked me at least four times, one fucked my five, honey. Isn’t it wonderful tasting all of their cum? I love watching you service my cunt after such a wonderful fulfilling night of fucking.”

I stretched my tongue up around her cervix opening and lap her clean to the bottom of her vaginal canal.

“OOOOHHH yes honey! Make my nasty sperm filled snatch cum again. Tongue fuck my twat. Lick that cum out of my nasty cum filled cunt! Oh GOD honey you have the greatest tongue in the world. Don’t stop honey, fuck me with that wonderful tongue.” I feel her pussy begin a powerful orgasm. She spasms as I tongue her depths.

“Ohhhhhhh Honey that was fantastic! She reaches down and puts her hand on my tortured shaft just below my cock head. She massages the rough edges of the butchery, working the remaining salt further into the wounds. The tunnel vision returns.

“I like their design on your foreskin, honey. Your friends did a great job, don’t you think?” I hear no surprise in her voice, no shock or horror. Just as though she is feeling what she expected.

I struggled to say in a neutral tone “I’m glad you like it sweetheart.”

“You really got it pretty uniform, ladies.” I realize the butchers from hell are standing above me.

“Why don’t you service their cunts with your tongue just to say thank you, baby?”

She moves aside to make room for them.

One by one I orally service the vaginas of my torture team. As I tongue them they each massage the salted wound with their hands. They each squeeze it as tight as they can while they orgasm. They decide they all want a second go, so again they continue to torture my cock until I can almost no longer feel the pain.

After they all agree they have had enough ministration, I see my wife return to her place on the bed.

“Honey, I know you are in pain, Why don’t you clean yourself with your mouth. Let these pretty ladies watch you give yourself a blow job.” She turns to them and adds “You won’t believe this. Watch! I still can’t believe he can do this. Honey go over by the couch and give us a good show.”

I gather my strength and lurch toward the couch. I lie down and swing my legs into the air.

“Lets get really close, ladies, so we can see his technique,” suggests my wife. They all trundle over and sit in a semi circle on the marble floor, their naked cunt lips misting small circles around their openings on the tile.

I lower my cock toward my mouth. All four lean forward. I can see the server has his uniform back on. He walks over and stands behind my wife as my cock head enters my mouth. The grin on his face is wistful, . . . . . and greedy.

The women all have their faces within inches of my face as my cock shaft continues to lower into my mouth.

“My God. How much of that monster can he take?”

My wife giggles in glee. “Watch! You won’t believe what is about to happen,” my proud new owner laughs uproariously.

The salt on my wounds is being reactivated by my saliva. The burn returns full bore, and my eyes water uncontrollably. I use my tongue to try to remove as much of the salt as possible.

“Look he is tonguing himself around our handiwork. Did we get enough salt on your little treat to taste right?” They all laugh loud and long.

I continue to massage the salt from my sore cock. I swallow as often as possible to get the salt away from my wound. Thankfully the salt has activated my salivary glands, and my mouth is awash in spit.

“You can play with his asshole while he fucks his own mouth if you want to.” my lovely sexy naked well-fucked-by-other-men’s-cocks wife volunteers.

Stretch jumps up and grabs her infernal tube of lube. She spreads it around, and I feel her fingers begin to rape my asshole. With little foreplay I feel whole hands invade my anal opening. I try to blot the anal intrusions out of my mind so that I can salve my wounds with my tongue. The pain begins to lessen enough that I can begin to focus my eyes.

I look up and see Pooch with her arm stuck into me to her elbow. Her face is gleefully watching her own actions, as though she is mesmerized by the sensation. She begins to fist fuck my ass, withdrawing her hand completely, then viciously plunging her clenched fist back through my opening all the way in to her elbow. I am glad she is not married, because I don’t think she would have removed her diamond ring.

The hotel server gets a hard on as he watches the women do my asshole, and I mouth suck my own cock. His rapt gaze tells me he fantasized about this before, his mouth opening and closing in time to my movements. He works his tongue as he watches my oral ministration to my wounds.

“Fuck that asshole baby!” the women chant as Pooch gets her revenge on my sore asshole. My ass is getting very bruised.

They all put their hands on my cheeks and start pushing down,

“Come on fucker, suck that schlongue off. Shoot your cum load into your own mouth while we watch and fist fuck your asshole, you worthless pile of horse cock.” Pooch is really into my humiliation now.

My darling wife smiles that wide beautiful amused smile as she watches the asshole orgy and blowjob. She eggs Pooch on with “Yeah baby, show him who’s the boss!”

The hotel server adds his hand to my ass cheeks and helps the women shove my cock down my throat. Pooch grabs my balls and uses them to pull up after the others have pushed on the down stroke. At least she is out of my asshole.

My cock shaft disappears into my mouth inch by inch on each down stroke.

“How much can he take?” Teach wonders out loud. I am about two thirds in by now.

I see the servers hand wondering toward my exposed and vulnerable asshole.

I feel his fingers stray over the edge of my raped and puckered opening.

I am now about three quarters into my mouth.

“God, what a turn on, watching a horse cock like that get swallowed by the man that packs it around all day!” Teach is fascinated by the perversion of my cock fucking my mouth. Her eyes glitter with rapt attention. Her face has a look of revulsion as she watches me suck my own shaft.

The chant returns “Fuck your mouth, you asshole, suck your own cock. Cum in your mouth, you fucking cocksucker.” The cock is now almost totally inside my mouth on the down-stroke. I feel my balls graze my forehead.

“Look, his own balls are banging on his forehead. What a pervert! He’s going to take the whole fucking cock in isn’t he. God what pervert!”

My skin at the base of my cock shaft caresses my upper lip. My balls bounce off my forehead. I feel my wife’s name written in my pubic hair tickle my nose.

Pooch reaches in and grabs the remaining hair and viciously yanks, pulling several strands out. I see the blood bead on the surface of my skin where the hair had been.

They all push hard on my ass. The servers hand enters my asshole, gripping the lips as he helps Pooch pull me back up out of my mouth.

I realize they are all too close to fake cumming in my mouth. I block out the pain and my cock begins to stiffen. I feel my balls getting squashed from Pooch’s grip. I feel the servers finger nails digging into my ass lips as they both pull up.

I surrender to the abject humiliation of my circumstances. My cock blossoms to full hardness. I hear them gasp as they see my balls tighten. I fuck my mouth with abandon, throwing my hips vertically into the air, than slamming my own horse cock down my depraved throat.

“God he’s going to cum!”

“Suck that monster you faggot cocksucker!”

“Fuck man, look at that cock disappear down his throat! He could give a horse a blow job and not know the difference!”

Pooch starts slapping my ass cheeks in time to my slamming my cock down my throat.

I feel the blessed freedom of not caring what they think.

My cum erupts into my mouth. It erupts continuously even on the up stroke. My mouth is suddenly totally full of cum. On the next down stroke cum spews out of my nose, around my cock shaft past my lips. I feel my chest receive the flying goop. My ears receive the slimy river running down my cheeks.

“Look at his balls pump that cum!”

The server reaches down and scoops up cum, then cleans his hand with his tongue, slurping greedily. Not to be outdone, the torture crew also starts to lap my cum from where ever they find it. I feel my orgasm start to subside, and my stroke slows, giving everyone access to my spew.

My wife leans back and makes sure the video cameras are still recording this orgy, smiling contentedly.

No comments: