Monday, January 23, 2006

Is She or Isn’t She? Part Ten

Copyright Deni Wom 2004

Staci moved back to the bed, taking Wendell’s large shaved head in her arms, hugging his head to her bare-naked bosom. She caressed his head and crooned to him, telling him all would be OK, not to worry. Wendell moved his hands to the back of her legs just below her perfect buttocks as he sobbed. Bobbi was absolutely baffled by the cause of the black man’s tears, what seemed so out of character for a strong virile tall, well built man like him. ‘Maybe Stace told him they were going to break up.” He thought. “NO! Shit, he didn’t even know her name, for god’s sake!” He could fathom no other possible rational explanation.

After a bit, Wendell looked up at her, his eyes still full of tears, his cheeks wet from his sorrow. He kissed her breast. Then the other one, then continued on kissing her nipples as they sprang forward to reward his attention to them. ‘My god Staci’s nipples are the most perfect nipples I have ever seen!’ Bobbi thought.

“Bobbi, hold your wife’s breasts for this man to nurse on, baby.” Hesitantly, Bobbi stepped forward and encircled his wife’s chest, reaching under her bare breasts and cradled them for Wendell to enjoy. Being this close, looking down at what was happening, Bobbi thought this is almost like being his wife and watching a lover suckle her own breasts.

The black man’s mouth opened and one erect nipple disappeared into his soft dark lips. Staci’s head went back along side her husband’s, pressing on his shoulder. Her mouth opened, her eyes closed, and her moan in his ear was one of desperate need. “Oh god baby, yes! Suck that nipple like that. Oh god, baby don’t ever stop doing that to me Wendell sweetheart! God that is so sexy! Your mouth is so perfect! Keep sucking it baby! Yeah, keep sucking me, . . . . . . . . . just like that baby!” Her hips were beginning to thrust back and forth as the black man’s mouth and fingers continued to pleasure her. Bobby could feel the tissue of her breast wiggling from the motions of the black man’s large mouth on his wife’s perfect teat. He saw Wendell’s dark hand move under his wife’s flat belly to her opened, inviting sex. He began to caress her there as his mouth continued to administer the kind of attention to her breasts she seemed to crave. Wendell moved one finger under her to allow her to ride it as she was fucking her hips forward and backward. She spread her legs, allowing his hand to penetrate the little gap between her thighs as her hips desperately fucked his thick strong finger.

“Oh god Bobbi, Wendell’s mouth is so perfect. God can he suck a woman’s nipple. I’m getting close baby. So close. God, his lips and tongue are driving me crazy baby! Why have I waited so long to do this? Oh GOD! Bobbi, lets do this lots an lots baby! Ooooooooooooooooooooh god Bobbi, can you see his mouth sucking your wife’s tits baby? Can you see what he is doing to your little wife, driving her nuts, making her need him more and more? God, baby, oh god yeeeeeeeeeeees Wendell, yeeeeees babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yes oh god yes yes don’t stop Wendelllllllll sweetheart love of my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife! Make me cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……” Bobbi held her as she passed out in his arms.

Holding his naked wife’s body as Wendell looked at him was the most uncomfortable Bobbi had been in a long time. God, was he going to have to talk with this man who was sexually using his beloved wife? They just stared at each other. Eventually Bobbi flinched, lowering his eyes.

“Man, yo got one sexy wife! Man, she be without question the finest woman I eva saw! Her titties be so fum. Why you be so hard wit her? She luv you like no woman I eva see love a man befo!”

That last statement jerked Bobbi’s eyes back to Wendell’s. “What are you saying, she loves me. This is how she loves me? Allowing other men to FUCK HER!” He literally screamed the last two words in his frustration.

Wendell looked at him for a few seconds. Then stood and took Staci’s body from him, gently picking her up, then laid her on the bed. He lay down beside her, his rigid cock lying on her thigh as she lay there looking every bit the virginal angel.

His black hand caressed her face lovingly. Bobbi heard him murmur, “Man, you don’t deserve no woman like dis, fine and loving as dis woman.” He kissed her so very gently on her slightly parted lips. His hand glided down her firm abdomen, his black fingers slowly tracing each definition of her musculature as his huge long fingered hand slowly slid over her perfect body. “Yo got no idea what dis woman want, what she need, yet she love ya like yo desuve her. You betta wake up, mista white man, fo dis woman find a man she think treat hurh right. Dis woman can have any man she want. Not no man goan turn dis woman down.” Wendell looked at Staci’s peaceful face and his body began to spasm.

Another sob escaped from Wendell, then he leaned in and kissed Staci again with a gentleness that even Bobbi could feel as he stood there looking down at this large black man hovering over his white wife’s naked unconscious body, totally entranced. ‘God, does he love her? Is this really Staci’s lover? He acknowledged that she is my wife, and he said she loves me, but……….’

Wendell’s voice was low and soothing as he talked to Bobbi’s unconscious wife. “Baby, if you’s mine, I be so good to you baby. I take you out and treat you to da finest thangs. I show you off to ma friends, show dem how Ah love yo. Oh baby, yo be so fine baby! Yo titties be sooooo fine baby…” Wendell’s hand followed the perfect symmetry of Staci’s breasts in utter reverence. His fingertips lingered on her nipples, tracing their cone, watching his own hand, dark and lined, caress her softness, her perfect shape, her smooth and creamy skin. “Baby, I want you for ma sef. Come on wit me baby. Leave dis man dat not unnerstan yo a’ tall baby. I be good to yo, Ah promise yo dat. Give yo what yo need, what yo want, watch yo purdy smile in da moanin as yo wake and Ah kiss yo ‘Good Moanin.’”

Bobbi could not believe his ears. Not understand her? What the fucking hell is this idiot talking about?

Staci stirred, her eyes opening, her smile at seeing Wendell‘s face floating above hers, full of life and love and desire, was softly radiant. “Hey baby!” she said, her voice was husky, full of dreamy satisfaction. Her face was serene, and her eyes were the eyes of a woman who had just had a wonderfully fulfilling orgasm, soft, unlined, gently focused on her lover. Wendell smiled back, lowering his head to kiss her softly, his dark hand still on her white breast. His fingers worked her nipple ever so gently as she lay there, her lips kissing him for moment after moment as her husband watched the two lovers renew their affection for each other.

Finally Staci’s eyes flickered up to Bobbi’s. She watched him languidly as she continued to kiss the black man, feeling the sensuous caresses of his huge hands on her naked body as she lay there on their marital bed. She took her lover’s large hand and moved it to her mound, leaving her hand over his, encouraging him where she wanted his caresses to continue, causing his hand to move slightly lower. Her languid blue eyes remained on Bobbi’s face. Bobbi’s eyes switched to the movements on her lower abdomen.

“Bobbi, open your wife’s little lips so my new lover can touch me inside where I want to feel him, ………………. ALL of him, baby.”

Bobbi started to protest, but saw her eyes harden as if she were going to tell him to bug off. He moved between her legs, kneeling on the floor, then realized that he was too far away from her and moved up on the bed. She spread her legs wider to allow him to kneel there. Bobbi looked at his wife’s sex and again saw how widely opened she was, and how wet her love canal was. One black finger was slowly circling her most delicate bud. He watched for a minute as the dark finger made its orbits of heavenly delight. The little bud extended slowly into the light of the room, as though it were a wary doe, venturing onto a sunlit meadow, alert to any danger.

“Open me Bobbi, for Wendell to use as he wishes.”

“Stace, your cunt is wide open already baby!” Oh shit, he thought, fucked that up.

“Bobbi, stop second guessing me. Just open me wider. STRETCH me wider so Wendell can enter me without hurting me. His cock is lots thicker than yours, and my body is not yet used to his size. I want his sex with me to be perfect for him and for me, so open me, spread me, wide enough to allow him to enter me easily Bobbi. DO it NOW, Bobbi Ray!”

“How baby? How do I stretch you wider without hurting you?” Bobbi could not stop his stupid mouth from running over. “Are you really going to let him fuck you Stace?”

The whimpering tone of Bobbi’s question caused Wendell to laugh out loud. “Yeah man, I be goin fuck yo lil white purdy wife. I goin unload my cum so deep up her fine pussy it never goin run out, it goin to rest in her lil baby maker and nine monts fom now, you goin be a papa a a black baby!”

The terrified look on Bobbi’s face made Staci laugh as well, a huge belly laugh that echoed about the room. “What’s the matter Bobbi? Don’t want an adorable little black baby to raise? You would be a good daddy honey! Just think, a nice little curly haired black baby at my nipple, its tiny chocolate hand on my breast as its wonderfully soft lips suckled my milk, made especially for it, just for its tiny soft mouth. As fertile as Wendell is, could be twins baby, one for each breast!” Staci’s eyes went back to Wendell’s face. “Wendell sweetie, I do want you to spill your potent sperm deep inside my womb baby! I don’t want you to pull out baby, I want to feel you start to swell, then feel you slam all the way into me and deposit your baby making sperm as deep into me as you can, OK? Promise me that you won’t pull out honey. Promise me?”

Wendell promised her, then kissed her so softly that it felt like the kiss of a butterfly on her lips. “Sweet Miss Staci, Ah’ll do zactly as yo wish honey chile.”

Staci’s hips began to pump slightly up and down on Wendell’s middle finger caressing her. “Open me Bobbi, make me ready for Wendell’s use honey. Put your fingers in me and spread me open. Make my cunt BIG for Wendell to fill up with his big black cock baby! Make me nice and big for his breeding use. I want to feel his cock inside me stretching me deep and wide, feeling his balls getting hard as he gets ready to spurt inside my body. Oh god Wendell, fill me with lots and lots of cum baby! Lots of cum up inside ‘his’ wife’s cunt. You want that, don’t you Bobbi, to watch another man, especially a black man fuck your wife’s cunt full of black man’s cum, don’t you baby! Remember how much cum he shot in the cab baby? Think about all that cum way up inside your wife’s body, making her pregnant with a gorgeous little black baby! Oh god, I need you Wendell. I need you ……. and oh god! ……. all your friends too honey. Want to share me with all your friends, baby? Bring all your friends over here to fuck your little whore married slut white lover? Tell me how to suck and fuck and make me take all their cums in all my holes baby? Want to make me your little FUCK hole whore Wendell? Huh baby? Want that baby?” Staci’s face was a contorted mask of lust. Her luscious body was rampantly humping Wendell’s finger with vicious long hard strokes, her muscular legs flexing, causing her whole abdomen, hips, and chest to rise and fall from the bed, her pink orifice pulsing and spasming as it sought the release it craved worse than any thing she had ever felt before. She ground her clit against his finger as he suddenly held it firm for her to fuck against.

Staci’s sudden piercing scream caused Bobbi to jump in startled fright. Her whole body was spasming, humping, bumping, grinding. Her mouth was wide open in a terrifying grimace of pain/pleasure more all-encompassing than any of the many faces Bobbi had seen in the all horror movies he enjoyed so much. Again her body collapsed into the ultra quiet of post orgasmic bliss. Her face serene, her clittie still waving its tiny head in the air, as she breathed without conscious effort, Wendell’s gentle loving hands caressing her, his lips kissing hers in a tenderness that made Bobbi feel tears of compassion rising in his startled eyes.

No comments: