Monday, January 16, 2006

Is She Or Isn’t She? Part Eight

Copyright Deni Wom 2004

“Sweetheart, thank you for a wonderfully fun day baby.” Her smile melted his heart. She kissed him softly as she stepped toward the cab. The cab driver opened the door for her, looking at her body so scantily clad, a dark mark on her halter top over one nipple where LeRoy had manipulated it earlier. The fabric was not only smudged, but also wrinkled into an obvious protrusion. Her nipple, still hard, tented the darkened creases in such a way that it drew a man’s eyes directly to her emphasized sexuality.

She sat down onto the seat of the cab, her delicious legs spreading as she began to swing them into the cab. She paused to turn to set her purse on the seat beside her just as her legs were spread, one foot on the floorboard, the other still in the street. The cab driver almost swallowed his cigarette as his eyes bugged out. She turned and smiled up at him, not bothering to close her legs as he watched, open mouthed, at her vulgar display of her smooth hairless body for him. She smiled at Bobbi and chuckled, “I think he likes my hairless pussy baby!”

Her hand reached out and took the drivers hand, guiding it to her nakedness. “You can touch me if you want to sir.” Her voice was soft, sibilant, and sexy as her eyes watched his trousers bulge. “I am in slut mode tonight” she explained. “It is something I am just learning, and tonight is my first night out.” She paused for a minute as the driver’s hand began to tentatively explore her ripe smooth body. His face said he could not believe his luck. His eyes were tightly focused on his exploration, not wanting to miss a single memory when this was over.

Sighing, Staci laid back on the seat, raising and spreading her legs for his, and her, continuing enjoyment. She reached up and pulled the bottom of her halter top up over her breasts, giving him tacit license to explore them too. She began to giggle as his hands explored her body hurriedly, not wanting to risk her saying he was done now. “Know what I have always wanted to do Bobbi?”

Bobbi sensed that this was not what he wanted to hear. “Ahhh, no honey, what?”

“I have always wanted to pay for my cab ride in trade.”

“What does that mean Staci? ‘In Trade?’”

“Tell him what that means, Mr. Cab Driver!” Her grin was more wicked than he could ever remembered. “Go ahead Mr. Cab Driver; tell my husband what that means as you fondle my body with those strong black hands of yours. It’s OK honey, go ahead and tell him.”

“Ah Suh, it mean I gets to have sex wit ha, stead a you payin ma faya.” His hands were still feverishly roaming her body, his eyes never left his feverish work..

“Whoa, there pardner, slow down there sweetheart. Enjoy this, my body. I like the man with the slooooooow hands. Let me enjoy your big strong hands touching me, baby!” His hands slowed and his face softened as he caressed her supple nakedness, her unbelievably firm yet elastic breasts, and her firm thighs. Tentatively he probed with one finger at her opening. “Go ahead honey, put your finger inside me, honey. I want to feel your thick fingers exploring me inside. Take it nice and slow, honey, enjoy ever minute of it like I am.”

Bobbi was getting nervous and fearful. “Ah baby, shouldn’t we be getting going?”

“NO honey! You wouldn’t let me invite LeRoy and Wade to your Super Bowl party, so I am enjoying this man instead. Look baby! See his finger’s entering me now! Do you like watching his thick black fingers touching your little white wife like this?” She looked at her husband’s bulging crotch. His answer was obvious, even if he said nothing. But his face showed the heavy conflict in his heart.

“OooKaaaay baby, lets go then.” Staci sat back up, pulling her top down over her hard nippled breasts, then she pulled her legs into the cab, shutting the erotic view off to the panting cabbie. He sighed deeply, then closed her door. Dejectedly, he walked around the cab to his driver’s door. ‘Damn!’ he thought, ‘Been ten weeks since I got any, and this lil white woman‘s the finest ah EVA seen.’

The first part of the ride was filled with a frosty silence. Finally Staci reached down and pulled her halter top up and off. Sitting there, her breasts were bare and visible to anyone driving by, and certainly visible to the cab driver.

“Damn it Staci, what is going on here?” His words sounded strong, but his voice cracked in pain.

“Oh god Bobbi, I have hurt your feelings now haven’t I?” She put her arms around his neck and pulled his lips to hers. She tried to kiss him deeply, but he pulled away. “Honey, …. don’t you like all the orgasms you are having now?” Her voice carried hurt too.

His silence went on longer than she would accept.

She raised her bottom off of the seat of the cab, reached down and pulled her skirt off too, sitting there naked looking at her husband. He did not respond right away, so she climbed over the seat-back, into the front seat, and sat next to the cab driver. She reached over and began to fondle him through his trousers. “Like this, Mr. Cab Driver?” She pulled his right hand over to her body and pressed it against her naked mound, her legs spread widely to allow him access.

“Staci!” He looked at her from the back seat. “Staci, just tell me what has caused this sudden change in you. I am baffled by all this. This is just not you, baby. Talk to me. Please Staci, I can’t stand much more of this.”

She turned her body toward the cab driver, threading her right leg between his legs and the steering wheel. She placed her left leg over the back of the seat and laid back allowing the driver to insert his fingers into her at will. “Think you would like to fuck that white pussy Mr. Cab Driver. My husband seems to get off watching me take black men on. Right baby?”

Bobbi’s face turned crimson, realizing he was complicit in her new attitude. He watched her bare leg hanging over the seat, knowing exactly what the cab driver was doing to his wife as she lay there on the front seat, legs spread, watching his hand explore her body. His cock was again as hard as a rock, aching beyond belief.

Her sounds became more sibilant and she growled faintly as he found her more sensitive parts. Her leg began to shake as her body responded to the thick black fingers exploring her. “Oh god Bobbi, his fingers are clear up me baby. He has three up me now, spreading me wide open. God does this feel good honey. He is fucking my white pussy with his fingers. God I am going to cum before long! I think he wants to fuck my cunt for cab fare baby! Hey Mr. Cab Driver, want to fuck that tight white slutty pussy with your black cock for our cab fare?

“I will even let you fuck my asshole Mr. Cab Driver! I want to have my asshole fucked by a black cab driver. And you’re damn cute. I would love to have your black cock fuck my ass and cum way up inside me. …….. Oh God that feels so good! ………. I bet we can even talk my husband into cleaning your cum out of my ass after you can’t get hard anymore. Hey! We could make a night of this, you fucking me till you can’t get hard any more, then sleeping with me till we wake up horny again. My boorish husband can sleep on the floor while we use the bed. Interested Mr. Cab Driver? Hmm?

“Oh god baby , he has four fingers up my little snatch now. …………….. Well, I guess its not so little any more is it? ………………Oh fuck baby, his hand is so big. ………… Oh fucking A! ………….. Mr. Cab Driver, keep fucking my cunt with your hand. Yeah, like that honey! YESSSS Like that! OH goooooooddddd! …………Yeah, fuck that white cunt hard and make your whole hand go up in me. I want to feel what it is like to be, what is it called? Oh yeah, Fist Fucked!

“Fist Fuck me Mr. Cab Driver. Make my cunt big enough for your big black cock so it will be ready when we get to our house and I pay my cab fare to you. God I am so close. ……… Mr. Cab Driver, know what I did tonight? I came with at least a hundred people watching me with a black finger stuck in me tonight. Isn’t that fine?!!!! God I cammmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee Hardddddd goddddddddd Oh fuck godddddddddddd. Oh goddddddddd.” Her leg was rigid now, pressing hard against the ceiling of the cab as her orgasm took her over the edge of sanity.

After a few minutes she sat up and looked out the window for a few miles, saying nothing. Suddenly she turned and looked at her husband over the back of the seat, her head on her arm resting on the seat-back, her plump breast pressed against the seat. Her right hand was stroking the cab driver’s exposed cock. Bobbi wondered when it had escaped from the driver’s trousers.

She began to talk in a low voice, barely audible to him. “Baby, I have met a woman.”

“A woman? What do you mean by that Staci?” The fear in his voice was palpable.

“On the internet, I have met a woman.”

“You met a woman? What are you saying Staci.” His facial expression collapsed in pain, preparing for the worst news he could imagine. Nothing worse than being dumped by your wife for another woman!

“I met this woman on line. Her name is unimportant, but I have been talking to her for several months now.” There was no gaiety in her face now, just an intense focus. Her right hand stopped stroking the cab driver, just holding his turgid cock in her little white hand as she stared into Bobbi’s eyes. “She has died before, Bobbi. ……………….. I asked her what that was like. …. She said it was wonderful, honey. I asked her what she learned from dying, and her answer made so much sense to me! Again she turned her attention to stroking the black man’s cock.

“Well, honey, what did she say?” he finally asked.

“You sure you want to hear this, Bobbi? ………………. Just remember that once said, I can’t take it back, OK? Do you promise to listen to me all the way through, let me tell it my way?” Bobbi nodded. “Say it out loud baby, this kind man who has loaned me his cock to play with is your witness. Say it out loud. Say ‘I promise to still love my wife Staci after she tells me what she has to say.’”

That stopped him for awhile. Finally he could no longer take the unbearable suspense, and he again asked her what the woman had said. “Say it baby.”

Softly he stated his words of promise as she stroked her hand up and down the driver’s rigid pulsing member. Suddenly the driver tensed and Bobbi saw a fountain of cum spurt toward his wife’s body, landing on her arm and shoulder as she continued to stroke the black penis. After five or six more spurts, the driver collapsed back into his seat, gasping for air as he strove to keep the cab on the road.

Staci drew a deep breath, and began to talk, in between licking their driver’s sticky cream from her hand, arm, and shoulder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there...nice blog. When I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on cellulite patch I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. Should you ever need information on cellulite patch then drop by the site above and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hi , I was out blog surfing looking for some info on cellulite cranberry juice when I ended up on your page. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about cellulite cranberry juice at the site above.