Saturday, August 03, 2013

Seduction 43

Seduction 43


It took a little while, a very little while, before my husband started to feel the effects of the ginger root.  I could tell that Andrea had done this to him before because he seemed to know what was coming.
“Now we pluck his pubic hair so he looks like our little boy,” Andrea giggled.  She reached down to his crotch and yanked about ten hairs out. 
He yelped.
“Help me, slut,” Andreas said, grinning, looking at me. 
I tentatively tugged on a few pubic hairs, but they slipped free of my grip. 
“Woos!” Andrea teased.  She ripped out about twenty hairs.
Jon cried out, “AHHHH!  Oh!  Oh fuck!”
But his face somehow didn’t really show intense pain.  Instead, he showed more of a fascination with the painful sensations.  He actually spread his legs wider, ‘V’ing his thighs, lifting his hips a bit.
Andrea was yanking fur like there was no tomorrow!  Jon’s belly soon looked like a barber shop’s floor.
I tried again, holding my thumb and forefinger together tighter, and managed to yank out about five of Jon’s pubic hairs.
My Jon started to get hard!
That assuaged my guilt.  I started yanking with both hands.  The more I desecrated his pubic region, the harder his penis became.  I decided to just go for it and concentrated on wrenching the hairs from his testicles. 
I worked on clearing his scrotum for a while, starting near where it joined the base of his penis, then working downward from there.  The closer I got to his anus, the stiffer his penis got. 
As I worked further and further down his crinkled sack, the tip of the ginger root came into view, protruding like a little light colored pink unmentionable from his anus.  Every time we yanked hairs out, the tip of the ginger would jerk, as though his inner anus was connected to our vicious actions.
When I had his scrotum free of hair, I took ahold of all of the hairs around his anus, half in one hand, half in the other, and ripped.

Jon screamed as his pulsing penis suddenly shot sperm all the way to his forehead.  Three spurts sailed upward, the first splashing on his forehead, the second on his nose, the last one landing directly on his lips.

No comments: