Saturday, August 03, 2013

Cougar Hunting 5

Cougar Hunting 5

Copyright Hugh Doute 2013
Edited by James Friedman

Vix breathes hard for a bit, then dismounts my saddle.  Mr. Frog is so hard that he thwacks on my belly. 

“Next?” Vix chortles.  “You won’t believe how hard he is!”

Trina grins.  “ME!  ME!  ME!”  She mounts me without hesitation.  “Oh . . . my . . . GOD!  He’s like steel!”  Her hips slide forward and back on me. 

It causes Mr. ‘P’ to hinge at his base.  I can feel him whacking about inside her.

“OH GOD!  I’m going to cum!  He’s spanking my G!  OH GOD!”  Her body goes into high speed, then she tenses up, her face like an angel’s.  Her moans of delight are like the trilling upper register of a pipe organ. 

She cums for a very long time, her grunts and moans quavering, rising and falling and rising again.  Her whole body gyrates as she seems to have a number of distinct, cascading orgasms.

I notice Trina and Cheetah edging up behind her. 

Suddenly Vix screams, goes rigid, her eyes roll up into her head, then she passes out.  The other women catch her and gently carry her to the couch, lay her down, then cover her up.

Clearly this happened to her more than once.

Cheetah looks at Trina.  “Want another ride?”  She grins and chuckles, almost as if she knows the answer to her question, but is asking as a formality.

Trina nods vigorously and remounts me. 

I have never in my life lasted this long, believe me.  I feel a powerful, almost like Super Lover.  I barely remember the embarrassment of prematurely ejaculating into my underwear and trousers in pubic a little while ago.

“I’m really primed from last time, and from seeing Vix go off like that, so it won’t take me long,” Trina says softly.  Her hips are again lurching forward and back, perhaps more powerfully than before. 

I can feel my tally whacker slapping something within her.  Her mouth opens, she starts breathing hard, then she starts to moan “Unh! Unh! Unh!”

I squeeze her nipples, and that is enough.  She goes off in one long scream of expiration. 

Cheetah catches her as Trina’s face goes blank.  Miraculously, she carries the younger woman to another part of the couch and lays her down.

She turns back to me.  She smiles.  She walks to me, leans over and kisses me as she fondles my prick.  Her touch is like a feather.


“Now, sweet lover, it’s MY turn!” she says as she moves to kiss the head of the Frog.

No comments: