Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Seduction 42

Seduction 42


Jon was standing beside the bed, looking down at me.  His eyes kept darting between my face then toward the wet spot I had made on the bed cover when I gushed.
My Andrea noticed that my eyes were open.  She kissed me, then ordered Jon to “Get naked!”
His eyes went wide.  But he quickly removed his clothing, including his shoes and socks.  He was clearly nervous as he stood there expectantly. 
Andrea seated herself next to me on the bed, her feet planted squarely on the floor.  “Mount up, cowboy,” she said as she looked at Jon.
My Jon laid down across her lap, his legs closest to me.
“Spread your legs so I have access to your asshole and those balls of yours, joni.  You know how I love to mistreat them!” Andrea said, an edge of excitement in her voice.
Jon spread his legs. 
Andrea reached between his thighs and fondled my husband’s testicles, then ran her finger up and across his anus.  She looked at me.  “How thick a dildo do you think your husband’s squeamish little asshole can take?” she asked, a lilt of excitement in her voice.
I raised up onto my elbow so I could better see what she was going to do to Jon.  I felt moisture returning to my still pulsing Bunny.
Without warning, Andrea smacked Jon’s butt cheek hard.  Her blow left a distinct red handprint on my husband’s bum. 
Jon yelped, then humped his butt up higher.  “More please,” he whimpered.  “Please ma’am, spank me till my butt glows nice and red!”
Andrea grinned at me.  Then she reached for the belt.  Without hesitation she wailed on his butt cheek, blow after blow.  Each strike left its telltale mark.
Jon whimpered each time the belt landed on his ass.  The sounds he made sounded almost like a sexual moan. 
Andrea looked at me again.  She licked her lips.  She transferred the belt to her other hand.  Now the belt would land in alignment with Jon’s body, rather than across his body.  “Spread your legs wider!” Andrea commanded my husband. 
Jon humped his butt up higher as he spread his legs as wide as they would go. 
This time the tip of the belt landed squarely on my husband’s anus! 
Jon howled, then raised his ass even higher.  “More please, Mistress!”
Andrea obliged his request.  Five more times Andrea belted his tender opening.  Each time Jon howled, then begged for more.
“Stand up!” Andrea commanded.
Jon stood up, his hands held behind his back.  He blushed bright red when he glanced at me.
“Bend over and grab your ankles!” Andrea said sharply. 
Jon quickly complied.  This time though, he looked concerned.
“Spread your cheeks and hold then wide open!” Andrea said as she winked at me.
She reached down to a small bag she carried.  From that she took a light colored root looking object.  She reached back down and withdrew a squirt bottle.  Using the squirt bottle, she wetted Jon’s asshole.  Then Andrea jammed the root into my husband’s little quivering asshole.
“Ginger root!  Peeled!” Andrea said with a huge, malevolent grin on her face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a wicked woman, but you love this don't you. To have her control you and the husband. i just know that deep inside you. you must love a woman to be in control of you sexually..at least that is my theory
"smiles"
Me