Thursday, August 22, 2013

Seduction 44

Seduction 44


Jon was asleep, breathing deeply, within just a few seconds.
Andrea was grinning as she watched him.  “When he wakes up, his asshole is going to be burning from the ginger I shoved up him!”  She laughed wickedly.  “He will love it!  Watch!”
Andrea was right.  I WAS learning a lot about my husband . . . and about myself, things that I had no clue about before My Andrea had come back into my life.  I was actually enjoying doing this stuff to my husband.  HE was enjoying having them done to him!  I wondered about myself.  Was I really this ghoulish? 
Andrea must have read my thoughts.  “You’re enjoying it because your husband is enjoying it, sweetmeat.”  Her expression changed.  “Our turn sweetheart.  Our turn.”
Andrea stepped to me, put her hand behind my head, then gently, sweetly kissed me.  Our sweet kiss continued as I felt my body melt to hers.  Her hands began to caress me.  I returned her favors.  Through the narrow slit of my mostly closed eyelids I watched her face, knowing that she would let me know if this was her turn, or if she wanted to send me over the moon again.
Andrea released me then stepped to the side of the bed.  She sat, then laid back, spreading her wonderfully chocolaty thighs, beckoning me toward her glistening, pulsing furrow.
I rushed in, savoring her need, enjoying her moist response. 
“Finger me baby.  Make me squirt . . . .”
I inserted three fingers, one at a time, caressing, pressing on, even punishing her firmness within.  My darling Andrea began to moan, then to hump my hand.  I leaned in and bit her clittie.  I was rewarded by her scream of orgasm, and the gushing geyser of her explosion.  It washed my face, splashing onto my breasts and hair.  I had to hold my breath as her orgasm totally consumed her. 
I already knew what she wanted now.  I reached up and slapped her chocolaty peaked breasts back and forth, over and over, then when her cascade of elixir slowed, I moved to her nipples and chewed them with my molars.  She exploded again. This time saturating my bunny and thighs, and our bed.
Then Andreas collapsed.  Out like a light.  Dead to the world.  Le petite morte. 
Her cell phone rang.  It was her partner, Shon, the man that had recently taken my anal virginity while my husband watched in the rearview mirror. 
I made an executive decision.  “This is Your Whore Slut.  Mistress is resting from her orgasms.  May I be of service to You?”
Shon laughed.  “You are the most delightful of my little whores!”  When he had finished laughing he said, “You have an out of town client that wants you to meet him Jamaica on Friday evening.  Your tickets will be hand delivered tomorrow morning.  You are to pay the deliveryman with what ever he wants from you sexually.  Complete instructions will be included in the delivery.  Do you understand?”
“Yes Sir,” I replied, wondering what my next sex partner would be like.
Chuckling in delight, Shon hung up. 

Then I wondered what my next trick would be like.  Jamaica!  I went to research the island on the Internet.

No comments: