Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Seduction 41

Seduction 41


I found myself obsessing over how much it might hurt to have my pubic hairs removed.  In my mind, I had pictures of hot waxy stuff being poured onto my bunny, then duct tape applied and viciously ripped off.  Oddly enough, I couldn’t decide if I liked the idea or not. 
I found myself becoming moist again.
Just a few moments later, the front door opened and Andrea walked in.  No knock, no ringing of the doorbell, just open the door and walk in.
Like she owns it. 
Like she owns us.
Which she does . . . .
Jon and I were both still naked. 
“Fill the bathtub with nice hot water, joni, as hot as you think she can stand to dunk her hairy little cunt into,” Andrea commands my husband.
Jon hurries toward the bathroom, his cock waggling back and forth as he trots.
Andrea looks at me.  She smiles.  “Tonight I am going to teach you a few things about your husband that he is afraid to tell you.  Tonight, by the time we all go to bed, you will know your husband in a totally different way.”
I feel my eyes blinking rapidly.  My eyes are huge with a confused wonder.  ‘What could I possibly not know about Jon?  We’ve even been going to marriage therapy together!’
Andrea reached over and punishes my right nipple by squeezing it really hard as she rolled it between her thumb and forefinger.  She has my undivided attention.
Then she kissed me, gently, lovingly, with great feeling.  “I love you baby.  Never ever doubt that.  I can hardly wait to get you pregnant with our first child.  I can hardly wait to see it born, and the next one, too.  When we are all done with having our babies, we will get your boobs rebuilt, then you can keep on having fun with our clients.”  She stared at my girls for a bit.  “We need to get some pictures of these beauties so we can show the Doc what they used to look like before you had kids and they started sagging.  You have absolutely perfect titties, white, high, plump, no sag.  Tell you what, we’ll start a separate bank account dedicated to rebuilding your titties to what they are right now.  Would you like that?”
Before I can answer her, she smacked my breast sideways, hard. 
I started cumming! 
My Andrea held me up as I shuddered in ecstasy. 
When I could walk, she led me to the bed and laid me down.  From her purse she took a leather strap, about sixteen-inches long and about three-quarters of an inch wide. 
“I want you to know what this feels like, sweetheart.”  Without further adieu, she brought the strap down squarely in my left nipple.
I startled, and almost screamed, until I realized that the rather trivial pain of the blow had shot like a thunderbolt straight to my core.  Bunny was pulsing.
Andrea was closely watching my expression.  “I see that you liked that, baby.”  Now raise your legs, pull your knees behind your arms so that you are totally exposed to my wishes.”
I did as I was told, wondering what she would do to me . . . down there.
Andrea smiled her tight little superior smile.  “Now spread your knees out; hold your knees with your hands to keep your legs spread as wide as possible, and keep that tight white little married whore’s cunt that I own lock stock and barrel fully exposed to my pleasures.”
I instantly did as she commanded me, both afraid of what might happen, and craving to see her face glow with pleasure from inflicting her fantasies upon me. 
Andrea smiled at me, then reached down to separate my labia.  Her finger stroked my clittie a few times.  I felt it harden, becoming stiffer, swell, become more pronounced.
I felt a sense of peace descend over me.  I gave myself over, totally, to My Andrea, My Mistress, My Misty, My Owner, My Pimp.
“I love it when I can see that you want me, darling,” Andrea said with a husky, emotionally charged voice.
With great precision, My Andrea brought the leather strap down squarely in my bud.  I saw stars.  I saw rings of light.  My whole body drowned in submission to her will, whatever she wanted to do to me.
Suddenly I started to gush liquid from Bunny. 
My body shuddered and racked. 
I came for an eternity. 
I lost control of my legs and arms. 
Vaguely I knew that they were flailing about, out of my control. 
Then everything faded to greyish acceptance of death. 

Everything went black.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You always bring us to the brink. to the brink of extasy then you stop. Some of your chapters are true Orgasm Denial I wonder how many others agree. To me it is fantastic. Since I enjoy imposing Orgasm Denial on some women I know, and I also like it when women do the same to me