Monday, July 08, 2013

Cheating? 4

Cheating? 4


At first I am really pissed!  But, the longer I think about it, and the more beer I drink, the more I start looking for other outcomes to this sordid scenario.

The first thing that I think about is that I could have an affair of my own.  No idea who, in as much as I had not, before today, thought about fucking around.  I look around the room, checking out each female present to see if they might be a likely candidate. 

I don’t see a single woman that I would even want to get a BJ from, let alone want to plug their hole, or worse yet, have to listen to their drivel after we get done.

I think about the gals at work.  GOD!  Even worse.

Then I start thinking about what my wife is getting out of fucking around on me.  Is my dick too small?  Too long?  Too thin?  She’s never said anything.  But then, what wife would?

I remind myself that I don’t really know for sure that she is fucking around on me; that I’m thinking worst-case scenario. 

Am I too drunk to drive?  I look at the beer glasses I have gone through already.  Hell, I haven’t even drunk two glasses of beer yet!

I look at my buddy.  “Show me how to use that GPS thing to go find where she is.”

He looks at me skeptically.  “I’ll go with you, asshole, keep you out of trouble.  And we’re taking my car, and I’m driving.”

I start to protest, but decide that would be prudent.

He starts the part of my phone that tells us where to go.  I already had a general idea of how to get there, but the lady inside the phone politely tells us when to turn right and left and pretty soon we are there. 

My buddy drives the length of the block and finds no parking spaces.  We end up parking around the corner, right next to the alley opening. 

We get out, and my buddy pulls a pair of binoculars out of his trunk. 

“Let’s go down the alley, see what we can see,” he says, and starts out. 

I know him well enough to know he is excited. 

He mumbles something like, “Never seen a real gangbang before!”

The further down the alley we get, the weaker my knees.  And the louder the sounds of a party.  Pretty soon we stop when it is obvious, both on my phone and by the sounds of the party, that this is the place where my wife is at.

Yep, in my phone there is my little blue triangle showing where I am, and a tiny green round circle that is where my wife is supposed to be.

Hell of a party!  Lot of laughter and jeering.  I hear, “Fuck her deep and good”, and “Give her what her husband can’t”, and “Make that cunt of hers squirt!”

My buddy is staring through the binoculars.  “Damn!  I didn’t know your wife could squirt!” he says as he presses the binoculars even harder against his bugged out eyeballs.

I can’t see anything, just a roiling bunch of people of all shapes and sizes and colors having a party.  They are all pretty much naked.  A lot of the women have little skirt things that hide their fat rolls and such. 

“Oh my god!  She just squirted again!” my buddy says.  He stares through those damn binoculars of his like he can’t believe what he is seeing.  “What does it feel like when she squirts?” he asks me.


How the hell should I know?  What’s she doing anyway, pissing on everybody?

No comments: