Sunday, June 30, 2013

Seduction 40

Seduction 40


Eventually Jon carefully picked Dani up, then carried her to the shower, turned it on with one hand while he kept their parts from moving too much, then held her up while the water slowly soaked into the accidental seal, moisturizing the sperm that had tightly joined them together.
When they could finally get their genitalia disconnected they started laughing.  .
As their laughter slowly died away, Dani slipped under Jon’s arms and began to cuddle.  “So . . . you are alright with me getting pregnant by having sex with black men?”  She scarcely dared to look up, to look into her husband’s eyes.
Jon put his finger under her chin.  He tilted her face up so that she was looking at him.  “Honey, I love to see you loving sex like this.  I love watching you go nuts, cumming with your lovers.  It is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.  And just like I didn’t mind you getting Christmas gifts from your boss and co-workers, I recognize that you have to have more people in your life than just me.  Even though you love me, and you know that I love you, we both have to acknowledge that we have to have more than just each other to feel like we are complete.  Capice?”
Dani watched his eyes for a bit longer, searching for any doubt that might reveal itself there.  “So knowing that other men are breeding me, impregnating me, is OK with you?”
“Any baby that comes out of your beautiful body is our baby, my baby.  And I will love it with all my heart.”
“And you are alright with the obvious fact that I adore, even love Andrea, as well as you?”
Jon took a deep breath.  “Look babe, Andrea has fucked me too.  She has dominated me.  She has given me the freedom of admitting that I love being your cuckold.  I love watching other men make love to you and cum in you, fuck you royally, whatever you wish to call it.  When you took on those fifty men the other night, I thought my dick was going to burst I was so hard.  My underwear was saturated from my imprisoned dick leaking into it.  I don’t like having my prick shackled.  But if I have to, I can even put up with that.”
Dani pulled Jon’s head down so that she could kiss him.  After several minutes of loving smooching, she looked at him again.  “I’m in charge of that key now, not Andrea.”
Jon grinned just as Dani’s cell phone chirped.
Quickly drying her hands, Dani stepped out of the shower.  “Hello?”
Andrea’s voice said, “We need to pluck your little white whore’s cunt baby.  We want your cunt smooth and hairless for your breeding.  This trick likes women that have no pubic hair.  How much more time do you need with Jon before I arrive?”
Dani chuckled.  “I’ve already completely drained him, so come on over.  He can help you pluck his slutty little whore-wife’s fertile cunt.”

No comments: