Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cougar Hunting 4

Cougar Hunting 4

Copyright Hugh Doute 2013
Edited by James Friedman

‘Ping pong?’ I think, beginning to feel nervous.

“We’ll take our clothes off if it will make you feel more comfortable,” Trina volunteers.

“Uh . . . OK!”  I try not to stare as they strip right in front of me.

They remove their blouses, then their skirts.  They aren’t wearing panties.  They remove their bras, then both face me, grinning while they do the tittie shimmy.  When I look back up at their faces, they are both staring at Mr. Frog. 

I look down.  He is hard again.  Stiff as a board.

“OH!  MY! I guess we don’t even need to play Ping-Pong.  You’re ready again!  This is great!” Trina exclaims, bouncing up and down, her gorgeous, perfect titties bouncing right along with her.

Trina and Vix walk to me.  They place their hand on my chest, press me backward.  I feel the edge of the Ping-Pong table against my ass cheeks.  “Lie down baby!  Let’s really test out your Mr. Erection!”

Before I know it, I am on my back and Trix is on top of me, her hand guiding Mr. Jinx to her cleft. 

She gasps as she slides down upon my unimpressive length.  “Ohhhhhhhhh!” she breathes as she slides lower, until he is fully engulfed, firmly ensconced.  Her hips began to gyrate.  Her sexy little mouth forms an ‘O’ as she moves on me.  Her hands go to mine, tugging them upward to cup her breasts.  “Pinch my nipples baby.  I love to have my nipples pinched while I am full of cock!”

She squeezes my thumb and finger together, hard, to show that she means what she says. 

‘My god!  She really pinches them hard!’

“Ever since we saw you get a hard-on in church we have all been desperate to fuck you baby!”

Her nipples grow harder and harder, longer and longer.  I feel her clutching rapidly on me, her cunt able to do things no other woman has ever done to me.

She whimpers. 


Then, just like that, she groans loudly; her whole body shudders in orgasm.

No comments: