Friday, March 29, 2013

Seduction 23


Seduction 23

One last question I simply have to ask my husband.  “Do you think badly of me after watching me be so slutty with all those men?”
Jon seems shocked at my question.  “Oh no baby!  NO!!  Watching you was the biggest turn on I have ever witnessed!  I have fantasized about watching you with other men for years, well, since before we actually got married.  And no, now that it has actually happened, I can tell you that my wildest fantasies were nothing in comparison to what it was like to actually watch you enjoy all those men!  And to see you cumming like that!  WOW!  You are the sexiest woman I could ever imagine!  I had no idea that you could cum that much baby.  I love that about you, knowing that you enjoyed sex that much!”
Then my husband asks me, “So can I ask you a question?”
His tone sort of scares me.  I can tell that he is going to ask me about the future.  But I know that we have to maintain our honest dialogue.  “Oooookay . . .?”
“Do you want to be Andrea’s . . . Our Andrea’s . . . little slut whore?”
And there it is.  What do I want?  Do I want to have the incredible sex I had tonight . . . again, sometime in the future? 
How can I honestly answer anything but yes?  My bunny quivers just thinking about experiencing it again.
My voice dries up, so I simply nod my head.  Jon sees me nod in the mirror.
“Hoooooly canooooooli!” he says, reverence in his voice.
I sense Andrea stir.  She takes a deep breath, then clears her throat.  UHHHHUU HMMMMMMM!”  She puts her hand on my back.  “You’re the best lover ever, baby!”
She shifts in her seat.  “How’s your bottom feel baby?  Any pain?”
I shake my head.  She tugs me back into her arms.  She starts kissing my head and neck, caressing me, murmuring soft “I love you’s” as she cuddles me into her arms.
“So tomorrow baby, we are going to take you down to the bank of your choice and open the savings account for our kids.  Then we’ll go shopping for clothing you will need to be my special sexy slutty whore.  Then we’ll put together an auction for your vacation to a special place.  We’ll have to find the place you want to go on vacation, baby.  And you need to decide how many lovers you want to go with you on the vacation.  The number of men is up to you.  But keep in mind that you took on fifty men tonight, and bested all of them.  So I know that you are a truly lusty little slut whore.  I love that about you.”
I can see Jon listening to every word as he drives along.  To distract myself, I try to picture what is caging his peepee.  I can’t imagine what that must feel like.
“Do you want our cuckold husband to go with us, baby?” Andrea asks, a giggle in her voice.  “He loves being a cuckold husband, believe me.  When he and I discussed it while I was planning how to get you back in my arms, how to seduce you, he would get erections that almost refused to go down.”
My suspicions are correct.  I think about that for a few moments.  I can’t imagine me being away from home if he isn’t with me.  And clearly My Andrea considers him as a part of what she now owns.  I feel a flutter in my stomach as I think of myself, and of Jon, as literally owned by her, as being her property.
Jon has been hinting that he loves it, and doesn’t want to confront her about it.
And I realize that I feel the same way.  I force myself to be honest about my feelings.  I had incredible sex with fifty strangers tonight, yet I felt safe because I was hers.  I trusted her to keep me safe. 
But I also admit to myself that I want Jon to be able to participate in my new wild side.  I want him to see me being pleasured by man after man.  I want him to know that I am all right while I am this new person, this crazy slutty whore for Andrea. 
Without really thinking, I answer her question.  “Lets start out with three men on the vacation.  Then we can add more should I want to.  Is that alright?”
Andrea kisses me with a lot of sensual tongue.  “You are everything I have ever hoped for, baby, and more!  I love that I own you, and your husband, and that you are going to be the mother of my children.  And that you are not afraid to let your wild side hang out.  And that brings up something we need to get squared away.”
My heart startles.  I feel my bunny moisten.  Something tells me this is going to be exciting.  Andrea always does things with great purpose.  “What?” I ask, my voice in my throat.
“Since I own you, and Jon, lock stock and barrel, you will both start wearing my collar so that you never forget that you are my sex slaves.  You will call me Mistress when you address me.  Mistress, or Mistress Misty.”
I look over my shoulder at her grinning face.  “Yes, Mistress Misty!”  I feel my bunny clench at the understanding that I am now a full time sex slave. 
“And tomorrow, after we finish what I just told you we need to do, we are going to take you down to my friend and get you branded as my property.”
My heart clutches.  My whole body lurches.  I feel fear clutch deep in my bosom.  But I manage to whisper, “Yes, . . . ummm . . . umm . . . ummm . . . Mistress . . . ummmm . . .Misty.”
My Mistress laughs, threat evident in her voice as she viciously pulls my nipple, shaking my poor tittie violently.  “And then . . . we are going to get serious about your training as my whore!”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this delicious, and yes....very sexy seduction.
I anticipate your next 'seduction' with a happy & lustful thirst.
Love, MadamTori