Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Seduction 22


Seduction 22

There is something I simply HAVE to know.  I take a deep breath before I start to ask what is badly worrying me.  “Baby . . . did I . . . hurt you . . . injure your parts . . . back there?”
My dear, dear husband glances at me in the rear view mirror.
“Well Babe, I gotta admit, my balls and cock ache like crazy right now.  But I don’t think it is because of what you were doing to them.  I think it’s because I came so hard.  Feels like when I was a kid, and my balls were just starting to produce sperm, and had my first wet dream.  My dick and balls ached for days.  Interesting . . . I even remember the sex dream I had!  So naïve . . . but baby, what made me cum so hard was how you looked, how hard you were cumming, how gorgeous you were as those men were filling you over and over with their gorgeous black cocks.  And actually cumming in you.  And the ways their eyes worshipped you.  My god that was sexy to watch!  You are without doubt the most beautiful, sexually alluring female in this world, baby.  I mean in the whole world!  I am so lucky to have your love.  I don’t deserve it, but I am totally enthralled that you love me sweetheart.”
I feel tears forming in my eyes.  How do I deserve a man that says those things about me after I have just done what I have done?
“We need to talk to Shirl about all this baby.  I have to understand what is going on.  Neither one of us can stand up to Andrea; I guess I should start calling her Our Andrea.  Because she really does control us, own us, doesn’t she?”
He looks at me again in the rear view mirror.  “Lock stock and barrel.  Yeah, we should call her Our Andrea, I s’pose.  We definitely should.  At our first opportunity.”  He is pensive for a moment, then he glances at me again. 
I lean forward, putting my hand on his shoulder.
“I have to be honest with you baby, I love that you are becoming so sexual.  I love that you are the incredible call girl that can command top dollar from men that want to fuck your gorgeous little body.  And ass.  God that was hot, Shon fucking your asshole!”
That makes me think of something that mystifies me.  “Honey, do you think that Our Andrea will really put the money she gets from selling me as her whore into a bank account for our babies?”
That brings up another question that I crave the answer to.  “And, honey, how do you feel about our babies being little black babies?  Well, interracial babies?”
Jon looks sheepish.  “Well, OK, full disclosure.  Andrea had my sperm tested and I am effectively sterile.  So if we are going to have babies, her way of getting you preggers is as good as any I suppose.”  He purses his lips.  “And honestly, I love the idea of your gorgeous white titties being suckled by a baby that is obviously not mine.  I am probably a pervert, but that really turns me on.”
“But could you love them, honey?” I ask, dreading his answer.
He chuckles.  “Honey, if it comes out of your body, I will love it forever.  Forever baby.  Together I think we will be an incredible pair of parents.  You are so full of love, and I think I am pretty loving and understanding too.  So I have no qualms about your getting preggers with black men.”  He rubs his crotch.  “God my cock and balls ache!  Thinking about black babies suckling on those incredible titties of yours has me hard again.  God I ache!”
I have to know more about his feelings.  “Are you really going to let Our Andrea pierce your peepee and put a lock through it, baby?”
“Well, honey, you proved to me tonight that I can come even if I don’t touch myself.  So I guess it doesn’t really matter.  You will have lots of beautiful black cocks every time you want them.  So you won’t need my servicing, except maybe to clean you up and get you home after you’ve been the party favor.  So honestly, I kind of think it might be cool.  I suspect  . . . Our . . . Andrea will probably not let me have sex with you anyway.  She wants you to enjoy only black men . . . from now on.”
“But what about the money I am earning baby?” I ask, worried that I might be allowing my libido to affect my common sense.
“Well, tomorrow will tell the tale, won’t it baby?”
It certainly will, I realize, as I feel several dollops of Shon’s sperm, and whoever else’s was still inside me, drip onto my ankle from my sodden, profusely used openings.
Jon has been very honest with me, so I decide to ask him about my biggest fear.  “Honey, what if I become addicted to black men?”

No comments: