Monday, March 25, 2013

Seduction 21


Seduction 21

Andrea is diddling me with one hand and caressing me with the other when I wake up.  I look over toward Shon.   His trousers are still around his ankles, his shirt and undershirt pulled up onto his chest.  His black shaft is coated with drying white stuff (thank god it’s not brown), but languid, flaccid, against his flat rippled belly.  His length, soft, has not shrunk much from his length when he was engorged.  His circumference is less.  I can’t help but notice that the darkness of his shaft seems to amplify his masculinity. 
“Hi baby,” Andrea says.  “Welcome back.”  Seeming full of mischief, she grins at me, her eyes dancing with mirth.  “Baby, you cum even more than I do!  I had almost forgotten just how sexually responsive you are.”  She slaps my bunny as though admonishing me.  I feel my tummy clench in delight.  Why do I love it so much when she slaps me there?
Shon seems to come alive again.  His muscular hands also begin to caress me.  “We need to pluck her cunt so she looks as innocent as she seems when a person meets her.  I’ve never seen a woman that seems as innocent as her. “  He shakes his head in wonder, then his face brightens.  “I just figured out who her first trick should be!”  Shon’s face turns into a huge grin.  “We don’t have to worry about the size of her cunt either, not for this.”
Andrea stares at Shon, then her face lights up.  “You mean . . .?”
Shon laughs.  “Yeah.  We can pocket a hundred grand off her innocent little body and she will be famous, well within certain crowds.  Know what I mean?”
Both Shon and Andrea laugh as they high five each other.  Andrea’s face is full of smiles.  I have made My Andrea happy, just by being me.  My heart flutters in happiness.
Her fingers start plucking at my nipples.  I pull my shoulders back so that they are more accessible to her. 
Shon pats my bunny.  “I gotta fuck her cunt.  I just have to know what it feels like to cum in.”
Andrea chuckles.  “Tell you what, we’ll both get off on her.  She can eat me while you fuck her whore cunt!”
Andrea sits me up, then raises the hem of her dress.  “Lie down baby.  Put your head on the seat and I’ll ride you like I used to on your bed.”  Andrea pats the seat where she had been sitting. 
I lie down and feel the heat of her body where she had been sitting.
Shon raises my legs and moves to me.  His black beauty presses against me, then slides in.  His dark face shows his pleasure.  “God what a tight little cunt!” he moans.
Andrea squats above me, then lowers her pelvis onto my face.  Her knees are beside my arms.  She grabs my nipples, jerking and pulling them, shaking them periodically as my mouth and tongue do what they were taught to do so many years before.  I am home again, nestled in My Andrea’s need, her sweet tangy taste, her musky scent of lust, the soft roughness of her anus yielding to my eager, probing tongue.
Every time that Andrea jerks my nipples, Shon moans.  “God what a fuck cunt she has!” he says softly.  “Barely need to move in and out when you jerk her tits like that!”
I hear the sounds of My Andrea’s lust.  Her cries of happiness fill the car. . . the sounds that let me know I am pleasing her like no one else can.
I hear her smack Jon’s head and the car stops moving erratically.
“Yeah baby!” she moans.  “Just like I taught you honey, yes, just like that! Oh god yes, just like that!”
My Andrea starts to rock, like she always does when she is halfway there.  I reach up and pull her top down, freeing her large nippled breasts.  I roll her nipples tightly like I know she loves me to do.  I nibble on her inner labia, my teeth pulling and biting.  It never fails to drive her crazy.  I wrap her nipples around my fingers and yank.  I feel her hips, her vaginal lips, jerk in response.  I pull down hard and she screams in delight.  As I naw at her cunt lips, I slap her tits back and forth, back and forth, hard, then harder.  My Andrea screams, then feeds me her nectar, her precious nectar of love, my reward for knowing how to get her off.  I keep my teeth clenched on her flesh until she collapses.
Shon is sawing at me.  Slamming hard against my bunny, his balls slapping against the place that they will brand me.  He reaches down and yanks on my fleece.  “FUCKING CUNT!” he screams as he slams deep, his cock spewing liquid heat, filling me with his baby making juices.

Panting, Andrea moves her leg aside so I can sit up.  Without pulling her dress down, or stowing her beautifully shaped dark breasts, she collapses onto the leather then slumps against the car door.  Shon is leaning back, his head lolling back and forth against the headrest.  He starts to snore.  I hear Andrea’s deep, satiated breathing.  Liquid drips from my face onto my naked breasts.
Jon and I are, for all intents and purposes, alone together.
I see him glancing at my wet face and hair in the mirror.
“So where are we, Jon?” I ask, feeling strangely adrift in our relationship.  I lick my upper lip, collecting some of Andrea’s copious cummings. 
“Whatdayamean, baby?”  He answers my question with a question, obviously uncomfortable with where our relationship is now.
I decide to get to the bottom of this now, not later.  “Damn it Jon, I find out tonight I am Andrea and Shon’s whore.  Obviously you knew about Andrea’s profession long before you came at me.  And tonight I hear that Andrea and you have been having sex.  You haven’t been up front and honest with me!”  The depth of my anger surprises me.
Even in the flashing lights of passing cars, I see how red his face is.  He gets that hangdog, guilty look he always does when I catch him red-handed doing what he has not been honest with me about.
“Did Andrea really take you in your bum?” I ask, my tone of voice showing that I can’t believe it.
Sheepishly, Jon nods his head.  He is bright red again.
“How many times have you and her been together, damn it!?”  I hear hurt in my voice.
“Just once baby, when she taught me a lesson about being a cuckold.”
“What’s a cuckold?” I ask.
He grimaces, obviously ashamed. “That’s when a man’s wife fucks around on him and he knows it . . . like with his permission, sort of.”
“What does that have to do with her taking you in your behind?” I ask, confused.
He is silent while he tries to figure out how to say what he needs to say.  He grimaces, then says, “That’s not all she’s done.  She’s also locked my dick up.  So I can’t masturbate without her permission.”  He sighs in relief that he has said what he knew he had to tell me.
“How did she do that?” I ask, mystified that a man would allow his manhood to be locked up.
“Right now she has a plastic thing that locks my cock and balls up, so I can pee but not play with myself.  She says she is going to pierce me and put a real lock through my dick sometime soon.”  I see tears in my husband’s eyes. 
“Why do you want her to do that?” I ask, even more confused.
He shakes his head sadly.  “I’m just like you baby, I can’t say no to her.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read lots of the stories. I love it. I regularly pine for the time when we can meet. Talking about the entire series so far. This story has so much going for it. Other stories already have built-in plot devices. Dissatisfaction leads to pondering leads to fascination leads to lifestyle changes leads to spousal domination. But there is a real sense of homegrown naivete and curiosity that seems fresh not over-used templates that is recognized from story to story. There is a black humor about it that is different. The back story is more credible and not based on religious contradictions or miscegenation. It did occur to me that perhaps subtly and psychologically Andrea was really a male character. Andrea is a popular given name for Italian boys. And there are many dark skinned Africans less than 1000 miles from Italy that call Italy home. Italy has long had a deep relationship with Libya, for example. I'm not neglecting the fact that, yes, she has a pussy etc but while a female antagonist is a novel character in a largely male province, Andrea has every hallmark of being more male and less butch than she is written. Finally, the cuckholding process is only implied in this story and so it is more about the emotional, psychosexual transformation of Dani. Welcome back Deni.

Deni said...

Thank you! I appreciate your incite! And the time you took to leave your thoughts!

Blogger said...

If you are looking to BUY bitcoins online, PAXFUL is the #1 source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of payment methods, such as MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Credit Card and even converting your gift cards for bitcoins.