Monday, January 01, 2007

Watching Deni

Copyright Deni Wom and Wanda “Lieza” Kominski 2003 a fantasy (mostly)

Watching Deni

As you drive along the freeway, you look over and smile at me. The twinkle in your eyes makes me smile back at you with as much love as I feel. Deni is dozing between us and you have watched me periodically reach over and caress her lovely breasts.
“Unbutton the bottom three buttons on her dress, Wanda,” you command me. We are both wearing new dresses you bought us just yesterday. You had taken us with you, and we had been displayed to every customer as you had made us change clothing in the dressing room without closing the drape. You had purposely allowed us to use the dressing room near the men’s section so that we were displayed to all of the men shopping there in their section. The dresses you decided on for us are button down the front white silk that is so sheer and smooth that all of our curves show through. Our new black bras you bought us are the half-cup push-up variety and the cups hold our breasts gently but firmly, our nipples fully exposed above the cup. You chose garter belts and stockings for us that are nude colored, but the snaps for our stockings are black, and the dark shadow is easily visible through the sheer fabric of our dresses. When I look at Deni, I can see her nipples pressing against the fabric as she sleeps, her head on my shoulder.
I reach down and unbutton the bottom buttons as you instructed me.
“Pull her dress apart so that I can see her lips, Wanda.” Again I comply with your wishes. I hear you sigh as you look at her tiny pussy lips, quiescent as she sleeps. Her delightful pussy lips are covered with snow-white hair, and their shape is not hidden at all from your loving eyes. Her lips are clearly visible, but they are tightly pulled together, as if she is cold. Indeed, the draft from the air driven by the fan of the air conditioner is running across her exposed body now that her dress is pulled aside.
“In the sack behind me are two handcuffs, Wanda, get them out and hand cuff her to the head rests without waking her.” I reach behind you and find the cold steel of the handcuffs by feel. I shiver at the thought of what is coming.
With slow movements and gentle touches, I move first one hand, then the other hand to the side of the headrests and click them closed on her thin delicate wrists.
“Now find the other set of handcuffs, and put them around her ankles.”
“Yes sir” is my only reply. I know how this is going to go down, and I feel my moisture begin to gather. I reach again behind you and find the last pair of handcuffs, then lean forward and gently link them around both of her ankles, delicate, thin, graceful. Her ankles are as graceful as the rest of her exquisite body.
“Now the spreader between her knees, my pet.”
“Yes Sir.” I feel my wetness begin to saturate the folds of my flower.
I find the spreader with its straps, and gently pull Deni’s shapely smooth knees apart and fasten them with the spreader bar. She is now fully exposed to our eyes and to our hands and mouths. My Master appears to be getting ready to enjoy himself with this wonderfully rounded and well shaped woman. So beautiful, so trusting, so vulnerable. I let my eyes roam her incredible body, reaching over to flick her nipple with the tip of my finger released from my thumb in a severe flicking motion that wakens her. Her beautiful rich brown eyes open, and she looks at her throbbing nipple that has just been brutally snapped. She starts to move her hand to her violated nipple but discovers her bonds. Her trusting eyes turn toward me and I smile at her in anticipation. Her head swivels, as if in slow motion, toward you and you smile at her with glee and lust clearly evident in your face.
“Unbutton the rest of her buttons.” you command me.
“Yes sir.” My hands move to the front of her new dress and slowly, deliberately unbutton her dress until she is fully exposed . Her plump breasts resting delicately in the half cup bra. One nipple still hard from the flick it has received. Her eyes have followed my hands as I expose her button by button. She has said nothing. Since her medical problem, she is mute. She cannot tell us to stop what is going to happen. A small tear forms at the corner of her eye as she gazes at me in abject submission and acceptance of what we both know is about to happen. Her eyes tell me she forgives me for what I have done, and for what I will do to her. I murmur “Thank you, Deni, for understanding.”
The blue sign of a rest stop passes us and Master pulls onto the off ramp, slow, and parks the car in the middle of the parking lot that serves the public restrooms.
“Help me lower the top,” you say.
“Yes sir.” My standard answer when my voice wants to crack with emotion.
We lower the top and the noonday sun fills the car. Your incredible beauty is on full display to anyone that wants to look. Your breasts are fully visible, and your white hair is so pretty in the brilliant sun. The pussy that is partially covered with that white snow is fully lit by the sun. It sparkles like a jewel, inviting investigation. I take your sunglasses off the visor, and put them on you. You appear as a sunbathing nude on the Riviera.
Master puts his arm around my shoulders and we turn away and walk to the picnic tables where we eat our lunch. As we eat, we watch the people slowly edge closer to the convertible, checking out why the white haired woman is still sitting there when we have left. We watch the men and boys gather around the car and appear to be talking to each other, but are really looking at Deni through the corners of their eyes.
We watch mothers and wives walk over and slap their husbands, or grab the ear of their sons, as they discover what is happening, mauling them back to their cars and cursing under their breath.
A car loaded with road workers pulls up on the far side of and next to the convertible. Surprised faces of men stare out of the windows at my naked white haired, gorgeous friend.
She had lost her native hair color, brunette, in a lake in Northern California when she committed suicide. Her husband had left her without explanation, and she could no longer bear the pain of his absence. Every hair on her boy has turned white, pure-as-the-driven-snow white.
After animated discussions occurring inside the road worker van, the side doors opened and the road workers get out, circling the car that holds my Deni. We watch as they reached in to touch her, to see if she was real, if she is alive. She had not moved since they arrived. They became bolder and began to caress her beautiful firm breasts. One man leans in and is clearly stroking her pussy lips. The men all started laughing and joking, becoming juvenile in their behavior. Both car doors open and we watch two men get inside and turn toward her. The movements of their shoulders belie the fact that they are caressing and feeling her all over. We watch the man on her right raise up and unfasten his trousers, lower them, and begin to rub himself on her incredible body.
Still she does not move, nor react. She allows their activities without movement or struggle. They become bolder and move their organ to her mouth, pushing their engorged flesh against her lips. A hand goes behind her head, and another hand plugs her nose. Finally her mouth opens to gasp for breath and the cock of the man enters her full sensuous lips. He begins to pump in and out of her orifice. We watch her suck, her cheeks compressing then expanding as she services his rampant organ. In seconds he shudders in delight and withdraws, slumping back into the seat of the car. Another of the men pulls him out bodily from the car and mounts the seat, pressing his cock into her mouth. She does not resist and takes him into her warm wet haven for cum. We watch as her sensuous body begins to rock and move as her own orgasm approaches from the digital stimulation of the man in the driver’s seat. His fingers have been busy entering her, filling her, fucking her as she is servicing the men with her mouth.
Master stands up and with slow deliberate speed walks toward the car where the debauchery and rape is occurring. I follow, my eyes glued to the men that are having their way with my best friend. I can see that she is right on the very brink of orgasm.
With two quick powerful blows, the men in the car are rendered unconscious and unceremoniously dumped out of the car. We get in and Master starts the car and drives away.
Deni is gasping for breath, her hips are rocking in need of relief. Her mouth is still open as though suckling a cock. Her naked breasts are heaving in search of the hands that pleasured her there.
We drive on down the freeway, and as we pass trucks, Master slows to their speed and waits until the drivers look down and their eyes grow wide as they discover the precious jewel sitting there between us, naked, exposed, and in an obvious state of sexual excitement. Her face is flushed, her long nipples are hard and protruding from the tops of her cups. Her hips are rocking, searching for penetration, she is humping as best she can in her bound condition, to try to reach something that will pressure her there where she so badly needs it.
Truck driver after truck driver honks in appreciation and the word spreads as we drive north along the freeway. The drivers have all been given radio notice that Deni is coming toward them, and the eyes of the men are ready to receive their brief vision of this most incredible fettered body that is so obviously in need of sexual relief. Master passes the truck at just the right speed that the drivers get a full view of my gorgeous friend’s body, but no so long as to allow them to become so distracted that they become a danger driving.
My delectable friend’s need is stoked by this flagrant forced display of her naked body to stranger after stranger. Her sexual tension continues to build and build as her breathing becomes raspy and ragged with need. Master continues to drive and to show her to man after man, car after car, truck after truck.
My beloved Deni is beside herself with sexual tension. She cannot hide her body from view, she cannot reach anything that gives her the ability to orgasm, and she cannot cum because she is restrained. Her eyes beseech me for my touch, to give her the relief she needs, craves, has to have. Her mute mouth does not allow her to beg, but her eyes tell her story, her craving, her current obsession with achieving orgasm.
Master looks at me and says, “Don’t even think about it my little sex toy!”
Another mile or so Master looks at Deni, her eyes in pain from her sexual need, and softly asks, “So my little slut, how are you liking this?”
Poor Deni’s eyes beg him for relief from her torture. He reaches down and softly, gently strokes the delicate outer lips of her pussy. Her hips hunch forward in an attempt to reach sufficient pressure to reach her goal. His hands are so softly touching her that his hand is knocked away from her needy clit. She violently shakes her head in desperate need for him to touch her more there. Her silent scream of need is palpable. Her breathing advances to inadequate and she passes out from her need.
“Put the black one inside her, my little whore slut!” I reach behind the seat and find the black dildo that fits inside my friend so well. I insert my fingers into her sloppy wetness and spread her delicate lips, then slowly gently insert the implement inside her.
“When she wakes up, turn it on low, slut.” I nod my understanding. I return my hands to my lap. The wetness I am sitting in is uncomfortable, and the moisture that is spreading is now obvious on the front of my new dress. My nipples are so hard that I cannot believe that they are getting any blood at all.
Deni awakens and her hips start to wildly fuck the air in front of her. She tries to rub her cuntal lips along the seat under her, but the knee spreader prevents her that relief. She is shaking her head back and forth in violent action, needing her relief in such an intense way that I fear she will injure herself. I reach down and turn the impaling vibrating dildo to low.
Her already huge eyes open to maximum size and her mute mouth opens and closes in desperate need to scream.
For another mile our Master tortures her. A sign indicating an exit approaches and I breathe a sigh of relief as he pulls onto the exit ramp. He takes the overpass and stops at the middle of the bridge. He unlocks her hands from the headrests and gently lifts her out of the car. He carries her, knees still spread and sloppily wet cunt exposed, to the edge of the bridge and holds her there, exposed to the cars and other vehicle passing below.
“Slut, turn her vibrator up to high” he commands me. I scurry around to her front, reach between her sopping thighs, and turn the knob to high. I hear the answering buzz and watch as her hips buck in a violent fucking motion.
“Get out of the way slut, watch from the side as she cums for everybody.”
No sooner has Master said that than I hear her body begin to shudder so vigorously that it makes sound all by itself. Her head is thrown back and her tiny body arches an incredible orgasm, racked by her lewdly humping cunt and hips and her shuddering body, her cunt farting with loud, continuous expulsion of air that has been trapped there from her cunt being so widely open for so long in readiness of penetration by the male organ it so desperately craved. I watch as the wetness of her opening is flung about much like a dog when it shakes after emerging from the water. I watch as her female spurting ejaculate douses the vehicles passing below, each honking in support of the woman cumming in their full view, the truckers air horns blasting as they watch her tiny body cum in their full view.
After what seems like forever, my delicate beautiful best friend collapses from her orgasm, passed out cold. Hanging from Masters arms, fully naked and exposed to the viewing public. He holds her there for a long time, allowing each vehicle that had viewed her as they were passed by us to see her now, passed out from her orgasm, hanging there in full orgasmic splendor.
“Get the camera and take a picture from down there of me holding her here like this.” He points with his chin. I grab the camera from the back seat and run down the grassy slope to where he pointed and turn around to snap the picture he wants. CLICK! I hear him yell to keep shooting.
He reaches down and inserts his hand into her wet sloppy open cunt and looks at me as I again press the shutter button. He sets her dishrag body down against his legs, lowers his trousers, and then picks her back up. Turning sideways to me, he raises her above his rigid cock and I watch him impale her in that same location where the dildo had dropped out during her violent orgasm.
His massive arms raise and lower her, fucking himself in and out of her limp body as I continue to press the camera button. He soon fills her with his potent massive spray of manly sperm. I twist the lens to long distance setting just in time to film his massively thick cock as it emerges from her opening, and just as a huge glob of baby making white sperm drains out of her wet snatch, stretching from her cunt lips to his cock that has dropped to twelve inches below her cum filled cunt.
Master lays her in the back seat and we drive off, her lying there passed out and naked in the sunlight, still in full view of the passing cars, her legs still spread by the spreader bar so that her cunt, full of Master’s spunk, is clearly visible to all that look.
Master puts his arm around me and I slide across to be embraced by his arm as we drive along. He turns to look at me and I smile in contented happiness, just being here with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Deni, Now that has to be one of your best stories. Made me ..................