Monday, January 01, 2007

Mr. Big

This happened on my trip to Alaska the Christmas of 2003

Mr. Big

Copyright Deni Wom 2004

He walked in with two other airmen. It was New Years Eve morning. Looked like just another Air Force Officer to me. He was a white guy, which by itself was not too notable. A majority of men that had come to me to cum over the period of my vacation in Anchorage were black, but then there were a lot of white guys too. Ratio was probably like seven to three.
I noticed he didn’t hop right out of his clothing like most of the men did. He kind of held back, like he was extra shy or something like that. That of course piqued my interest because I am admittedly attracted to shy men. It is my nature to coax them out of their shell, and try to build their self confidence. My late husband was that way. In fact, now that it suddenly hits me, that is why he did what he did just before he died. Damn, the insights we have when we just sit down and think! Anyway, that is a story I have already written…………..
Over the six days of my vacation I had gotten to the point of not bothering to get dressed anymore unless I was meeting my son. The colonel’s place was nice and warm, and the guys were coming in (and cumming in me) any time of the day or night. So it was just a hassle to get my clothes on when a few minutes later I would be naked and fucking again. Pardon my crassness.
There had already been about a dozen in this morning including my new shy suitor. The phone line had come free, so while I was fucking the two black men I was also chatting through email with my Master. I have given my body to my Master, he owns me. I am his whore and I do what he tells me to whenever he has directions for me. Until today, that is.

As I was saying, this third man was shy and not undressing, even though the two men that cam e in with him were already naked and inside me, going for relief. I was so intrigued that I was not even becoming aroused inside my own body from the men using two of my appreciative openings, which is highly unusual. I am so sensitive to sexual stimulus that anything penetrating me will usually have me cumming in minutes.
I motioned him over to me and he slowly did walk over. I reached for his belt to release his body to me but he stopped my hand. His hands were huge. It should have been a warning to me, but I was so intrigued that I missed the significance of it.

His soft kind, gentle eyes just looked at me as we hung suspended for while there in eye to eye full frontal contact.

Picture this if you will, I am naked, on a bed, two men are fucking me simultaneously one up my ass and one going for broke in my cunt. I have my hand on another, a third man’s, belt buckle and I am just suspended there looking into his eyes. My body is wracking and jerking as the two other men fuck me and they are getting close to cumming, so they are getting very physical, yet I am just staring into his gentle sensitive and caring eyes as my hand rests in his, my hand clutching his belts tongue.

I feel one of the men inside me explode and the other feels the first one cum and his sperm fills me as well. Still we are staring into each others eyes. My new friend is trying to decide if he can trust me, I think.
I mouth “HI!” raising my eyebrows to seem friendly to him.

“So it’s true, you can’t talk?”

I nod my head.

He kneels beside me and hugs me as if to say its ‘OK, sweetheart, its OK!’

I feel tears in my eyes as his embrace accepts me for the flawed woman that I am. I cannot tell you how touched I am by this man’s ability to forgive me for whatever I may have done or am doing to him that offends him.

I think back to Ron’s letter to me where he says that my eyes have that infinite capacity to forgive just by looking at a person. Maybe this is what Ron meant when he wrote that.

The other two men are now dressing as my eyes again begin to assimilate what is happening in the space around me.

I turn my head up to him and he kisses my lips. Not possessive, not hard, not as if I am his next fuck, but a soft, gentle, giving, kiss of compassion. I remember thinking, “Hey! This guy can kiss!”

I turn to him and put my arms around his neck and draw him to me as I kneel there on the bed. Slowly he responds to my pulling and I topple over backwards and he lands on top of me, softly, catching his fall with his huge hands.

We kiss for what feels like an hour or so, but it could not have been that long, thinking back. It was just that time suspended when I was with him.

My hands move to unbutton his shirt. He allows me to do that as he continues to kiss me. My body is definitely responding to this man. I can feel my wetness begin to wash the previous man’s sperm from within me. My body is preparing, cleaning, a place for this new penis within me.

I feel slightly dizzy as my body rearranges its blood flow priorities in light of my newly occurring sensations.

I hear the little sound my laptop makes when I get email. Master has answered me, he is at his desk and we have several exchanges of email. I am so delighted to have nearly live interaction with Master that I almost forget that my new friend is beside me reading the incoming messages.

There is a pause in the emails, so I turn my attention back to my new playmate. I again reach for his belt buckle and this time he allows me to remove his fatigue trousers.

He is a boxers man.

I am thinking of that as I hook my thumbs in his boxers and I begin to draw them down. I look up at him as I pull them down. I am squarely in front of him as I stare at his wonderfully sensual eyes.

I feel a thud on my naked breasts as his boxers release him. I look down and there is the largest penis I have ever seen. Darker than his legs, long, thick, and incredibly suspended over a pair of shapely testicles.
My mouth drops open and I hear the ding of email arriving from Master. I respond with a message which tries to explain to Master how big his cock is. Master responds that I can not fuck him, not even put him inside me, but I may play with him and make him cum, just as long as he does not enter me.

“It’s OK, I always get told that, don’t worry about it.” I hear the clear sound of a rejected man, one who has heard it so often that he accepts it as fact now. I turn to look at his gorgeous sexy eyes and there are tears in them. I am jerked wide open in my sensations of feeling for this kind and gentle man.

I turn to him and kiss his cock and lick him and stroke his shaft. Soon I lube his shaft and pull his cock to my breasts and he fucks me there. I look again at his eyes and they are so sad, it breaks my heart.

I again email master that I have been complying with his edict and that I want to have this man but that I am losing my will power to not take him into me.

“Hey baby, please, don’t go against his word, it’s fine, no woman ever lets me into her, I understand, I am just to big. I would probably injure you , so just let me cum on your tits OK, baby? At least let me cum on your beauties?”

Again I lube him and place his cock between my breasts and try to wrap my breasts around his hard shaft. I turn so that he is fucking down to my belly and I can lick and suckle his balls and pucker. He is very clean and he has obviously prepared for this event. He smells so good, so fresh, so lickable and suckable.
And, oh my god, his cock is so huge.

I know from the pussy exercises that I do every day, (well not on this vacation because I have been fucking non stop) that I can receive his thickness into my body, but he is clearly too long to take fully into me without preparation, and maybe not even then.

I vacillate between complying with Master’s clear and concise direction, or following my heart and allowing him to enter me, to be his first woman, to give him the confidence that he will not permanently injure a woman by entering her.

This battle is a hard one, because I love Master deeply. He meets my needs instinctively. He makes me feel complete. His fantasies are my fantasies. We are so compatible.

Yet here is a kind gentle considerate man who has never known the joy of sex within a woman. He thinks he is unworthy of having a woman because god gave him a large penis. He is too empathetic to force himself onto a woman and therefore the few women he has gotten to know a little have rejected him for his ‘abnormality.’

As he is fucking my titties, I make a decision. It terrifies me that my Master, my Owner, my Lover may loose trust in me, but I cannot perpetrate that selfish lie that a big cock is not fuckable. For this man I will trust my Master to love me enough to still have me after I deliberately and with forethought go against his edict. I have to teach this kind gentle man how to get what he needs to be happy, how to find love as a man. How to give a woman that he loves his special love without her using superficial and incredibly insensitive rejections because he has a large penis.

I decide that I will have him, teach him, without cumming. I will give him pleasure without taking the ultimate pleasure myself. In fact, I will have someone take pictures of his cock inside me so that he can show them to his intended, his future and sought loved one. To show her proof that his penis does not in fact kill women, or permanently maim them.

With my decision made, I squiggle out from between his thighs, turn, push him back, and mount his hips.
I look down into his eyes and I see hope there.

I lie on his chest and we kiss for a long pleasurable moment. I move my lips to his ears and I breath my semblance of a moan into him.

He gets my message of hope.

I stand on the matress above him then squat, taking his huge phallus in my hand and holding it upright under me, between my legs. I look into his eyes and I smile at him.

“Oh my god, are you really……………….?”

I nod

“Oh god, please stop if it hurts you sweetie. I mean Little One.” This last phrase is said with a drawl. Apparently everybody on base knows that if they call me Little One with a drawl, I fuck and fuck until they cum and I cum.

I settle down slightly onto his huge phallic head until it is pressing my newly circumcised lips apart slightly. I look at his face and his eyes are riveted to my cunt and his cock head that is just starting its first trip into heaven. His eyes hold tears of joy now. His face is enraptured. His soft kissable lips are slightly parted.

I wiggle my hips in 360 degree circles for a bit as my body wets his glans. He is moaning now, not sure how it will feel, but desperate to experience this, his very first fucking. His cock head is huge, viewed from this angle. But I mentally compare it to my softball bat that has been inside me and I decide that it will fit into her, into the cunt my Master owns. The cunt that he has told me is not to ensheath this particular penis.

I watch our bodies joining too as I slowly, slowly descend onto his enormous penis. I have never had a cock anywhere this big inside me before, but I have had my bat, so I remind myself to just go slowly and let my body expand as I go.

I think of Jazz, one of my previous lovers, and his oversized cock and I realize how paltry his was in comparison. I grin to myself as I now think of his cock as being small. At the time I certainly perceived it large.

I think of my good friend Tayan and visualize her taking all of this thing into herself and not feeling it as oversized. I think of her lover we had nicknamed T, and her description to me of how he had so filled her, making her delirious in her cummings.

“Hey Little One, what you grinning about?”

I type him of my thoughts on my PDA. It helps him relax a bit to know that I am not in fear of him. His eyes tear again as he realizes that I am enjoying this slow penetration by his mammoth body.

I look into his eyes and try to tell him that he may have me in all three of my openings. I do not have confidence that he understands my intentions, but his mouth drops open in amazement as he realizes that I am turned on by his body.

“You really are not afraid of this cock, Little One?”
I shake my head and wink at him. He eyes begin to shed tears openly now, his lip trembling in his intense joy. I look down and see that I have now successfully taken over an inch of his cock head into my opening. His cock head is almost half way into her now, into my Master’s cunt. I must not think of that now, I have made my decision. Riding his cock like a pole-vaulter’s pole, I tilt over and let my knees come to rest on the sides of his torso. I kiss his lips again, all the time working my hips and pressing my body against his phallic head. His kisses are so caring, so tender and soft, that I linger there for a long time, absorbing a small portion of the huge amount of love this man carries within himself. All he needs is the right woman, I reflect.

I wonder as we kiss, whether a woman’s body would stay acclimated to his size, or if each day one would have to re-stretch herself. There are so many stories on the internet about how once your body is stretched it is never tight again. Then I realize just how much of a crock that is, because I have already taken a soft ball bat up my Master’s cunt and still men tell me (I bet I have heard it 200 times on this vacation alone) how tight my pussy is. So it is not how big I have been stretched in the past, but instead it is how in-shape my twat muscles are.

I feel his head slowly entering my body and realize that I have been pushing against him for at least five minutes by now.

I begin to raise myself away from his incredible kisses, and to again stand above him, pushing down on his cock so that he can fully have me.

As I am rising up, I slip and suddenly I am impaled on him, having pushed his head up into the very bottoming of my cunt.
His huge hands catch me and neither of us realize he has fucked me full until we both look down at our joining and see that he is two thirds into me.

He looks at me and I look at him and he smiles the most beautiful smile at me.

“HOLY SHIT! I am bottomed out in you aren’t I?”

I nod, smiling as big a smile as I have felt in a long time. His eyes overflow again as he realizes now what it feels like to be inside a woman.

“Little One, if there is a god in heaven, you deserve to sit on his right hand side!”

I smile again and wish I could tell him that I already have, several times in fact. But that is another story too.

I slowly rise until his cock head is just inside me and I hear him gasp. Then slowly I lower myself, feeling the elasticity of my body stretching around his knob as it enters me further and further until once again he is two thirds inside me.

My pussy is grinning from ear to ear as she realizes that she is stretched around a national treasure here.
Again I rise and descend on him, feeling my body thrill at his size. I look at his eyes and they are glued to my cunt opening as he watches his cock emerge and return into its heaven. The look on his face is as if he watching angels fly.

I decide to see if I can stretch myself to take all of him inside her. I already know that I can take all of him inside my bottom, my bat has shown that already. And I know that I can swallow him in my mouth, because that I have done before too. Well, almost this thick anyway.

But can I take his length inside me? That I have to know. That this man deserves to know. If someone my size can take all of his body, then no woman can use that as an excuse again. He deserves to know this answer.

During this descent onto his huge cock, I place my hand so that my fingers glide down his slickened shaft. I feel my body pulled into her as I descend, even stretching his cock shaft skin so that it wrinkles it as it slowly disappear as I lower myself.

Where he thinks I am going to stop and begin to rise again, I lift my legs slightly and he feels his cock head driven into my soft belly. I feel stretching and some pain, but it is bearable. I smile at him as I continue to let myself rest on his cock head that is at least eight or nine inches into my tummy. Slowly I sense movements inside my belly. I realize that my interior organs are beginning to move around a little to allow this intruder the room he demands to further enter me. I feel my cunt tunnel stretching in length inside me, yet even pulling the skin around my opening into itself as it does. I look down to see that my outer lips have begun to enter me right along with his huge cock. The skin around my opening is stretched tight now.

I look down and see the movement within my belly as his cock head continues to reach up into my tummy further and further. I can see the swelling of my tiny tummy as the cock head makes its way into regions that have never been penetrated before.

I look at his eyes as he watches his shaft continue to enter my body.

His eyes flick to mine and he realizes I am looking at him. He flushes bright red.

“Little One, I have no idea how you are doing that, but god damn please don’t stop now, baby!”

I chuckle silently as his eyes return to my cunt opening and he watches her take the last inch of him inside her. His pubic hair tickles my clit as they meet there between us.

I hiccup.

“O fucking god damn son of a fucking bitch!” he mumbles as his eyes tell him what his heart cannot believe. His arm reaches to my soft tummy and he gently caresses the bulge of his cock within me.

“How the fuck tall are you Little One?”

I hold up five fingers, then pull my hand across my throat to indicate I am five feet tall.

“Five feet zero inches?”

I nod, grinning at him in incredible pride.

“My fucking god!” I have noticed these military types swear more than the civilians I am used to.

In fact I have become accustomed to hearing them swear at the top of their lungs as they cum inside me all this week.

Slowly I rise off of him, wondering if my re-arranged internal organs will stay where they have just moved to. I take it nice and slow and do not feel any of them complaining at me. I lower myself again and he fills her up as we both watch. I take all of him with no problem.

I hiccup again.

Tayan will be so impressed with me.

I point at his cock as it emerges from within me and look puzzled and hold my hands apart and shrug at him.

“Twelve inches.”

I grin my biggest widest grin of the day. Tayan’s T had been twelve inches. I have never succeeded before today in taking over eight inches inside me. The pictures will definitely be worth having.

I hear the door open behind me and I hear voices. They suddenly stop as they see us so entwined.

“Holy shit, Jon, she has you fucked into her cunt!”

Well, I know his name now.

“Damn man, you better marry this woman if she can take that cock of yours like that brotha!”

“Look guys, I am!. I’m inside her body! I have fucked into her cunt! My cock is inside her fucking cunt!. She is incredible!.”

All three men stand there and gawk at my body impaled onto his cock.

“Well fuck man, her cunt ain’t gonna shrink back down now. You done stretched her out to be no good to us no more! FUCK! Gone and fucked her all up for us other brothas!”

I couldn’t resist it. I stood up and pulled off of Jon, then grabbed the mans hand that was complaining and shoved his fingers up me, then clenched her tightly.

“GOAOOAAAWD Damn! Feel this cunt here brotha, her cunt done clamped right back down tight!”

I turn to the next man and he fingers up into me too, his face showing amazement.

I turn to the last man and he of course has to finger me as well.

I walk on the bed back over to Jon’s cock and pick it up and lower myself nonstop onto him until his cock has again entered my cunt fully, bottoming deep inside my belly. I realize I can feel his head nudging my stomach a bit. I look down and sure enough the bulge of his cock stops just below my rib cage. I hiccup. Two black hands reach up and caress the shadow of his bulge on my belly.

“Weyaa! I be go to hell! Here’s his fucking cock head rawt heya!”

This is as much as Jon can take, them pushing on his cock head inside my belly as I rise and fall on his cock ad his face takes on its cumming grimace, and he begins to shudder and shake like a little kid having a seizure. His cum begins to pump out of me as he cums for what feels like a very long time. I reach down to have it wash over my hands. I raise it to my mouth and begin to lick my fingers, smiling in glee.

“Gawd damn! Look she’s eating his cum while he’s still coming."

Jon’s body slowly quiets as I continue to ride him, rising and falling on his cock until it softens and falls of its own weight out of my body, landing on his stomach with a soft squishing plop.

I reach for the cock of the man on my right and pull him to my mouth as I squat over Jon’s cock and rub myself on his softened giant. As have most of the men that have visited my little 'brothel,' they had undressed as they come in and having watched that incredible cock fuck a woman, were hard as proverbial rocks.

I bend forward and both of the others try to enter me at once. They tussle a bit then they agree on order and finally I feel a smaller cock enter me as I suckle quietly on the very nice cock in my mouth.

“Gawd damn, she is just as tight as can be even after fucking that schlonge! How you do that Little One?”

“Idiot, she can’t talk, just let her do us and then maybe she can explain. Damn I wish my wife was as tight as her.”

They bantered back ad forth like a couple of men at the urinal until finally one of them squirted and the other cock owner replaced him inside me.

“Hey Little One, can I fuck yo ass?”
I nod and he pulls out of me and begins to shove a bit to hard against my asshole. Normally I would not have been so concerned, but I was getting ready to take Jon’s cock up my behind, and I didn’t want anything torn, especially with the New Years Eve party happening tonight.

I reach behind and push him away and point again at my pussy.

“Yo was being way to rough asshole, women cain’t take rough stuff up their ass like theys can up theys cunts. Don’t yo know nuffin’?”

I smile as the cock in my mouth fucks cum into my throat. I realize that I have become so focused on Jon’s cock that I have stopped enjoying the cocks inside me.

I reach down and stroke Jon’s softened member as he lies there eyes half closed watching me coax cum from our new visitors. Jon smiles at me like a man in love and I feel his cock begin to stiffen up a bit.

The third cock stiffens inside me and I feel him spurt his gift of sperm into me. The cum from Jon has now started running down my legs, both thighs in fact are coated with his prodigious gift of cum.

As they soften and turn to dress, I grab one of them and hold up my digital camera. I point at it, and at Jon lying there and look quizzical.

“Yo’all want me to take a picture of Jon for yo?”
I point to Jon and to myself and then his cock and my pussy.
“No shit, you gowen fuck him again?” his voice slides up an octave like so many black men do when they talk.
I nod vigorously and smile my best smile at him.

“No shit, yo gowen fuck him again and yo wants me to take photogs! You betsha sweet cunt Little One, I would love to.”

I beckon to the men and they follow me into the bathroom where I turn on the shower and beckon them into the shower with me. They take turns washing my body clean of cum and even took turns running their fingers up inside me as they cleaned my pussy of their's and Jon’s cum. I turn off the shower and they pat me dry , taking care regarding my asshole and cunt. I hold my breasts up so that they would dry me under there as well. I return to the bedroom, as they follow me.

Jon sits up and I lead him by his incredible cock out into the stair well, sit him down, then start suckling on his cock head. One of my favorite things in the world is to suck a soft cock as it hardens, and feel it slowly invade my throat. Jon rapidly hardened, so my pleasure was short lived. He sat there as I took him into me again and impaled myself down around him, having to take extra time for that last 4 inches again. But my body cooperated and I again took his full length into me. The hiccupping returned.

“My goawd, that is the most incredible thing I have ever seen, li’l tiny yo taken that monster up your tight cunt. Hoooo-leeey Sheet!”

I reminded myself that I am not to cum on his cock, or with his body in me or caressing me. That was the least I could do to show my Master, my love, that I still take his wishes and directions seriously.

I could see the flash going off, so I knew that the pictures were being taken, so I just worked my cuntal muscles on Jon’s cock as he began to grunt then he stiffened and again he filled me with cum. Prodigious cum globs pumping out of me again, and running down my legs.

“Gawd damn, look at dat fucking cum boilin’ out a her!”
Between the other men that flowed through the door, I tried to re-inflate Jon’s cock, but to no avail, so finally I wrote him a note that asked him if he was coming to the party tonight?

He looked at me in his shy way and nodded, then said “Little One, I know very little about you, but as far as I am concerned, you are a goddess among women, and I shall never, ever, forget you. Yes, I’ll be there tonight, and I doubt that you will even see me, but Thank You so much for these few minutes of heaven for me.” Jon leaned over and kissed my softly on my cheek, but I took his cheeks in the palms of my hands, and kissed him, with as much love as I could muster, on his lips. A nice slow soft tender, loving kiss that said, “You are so special to me, Jon.”

Then I turned to the paper and pencil again and wrote “Tonight, I want you sitting on the row of tables that ring the stage, right below me, understand?”

He read my note, then looked at me with an astonished look, and said “Are you kiddin’, you are going to fuck me on stage tonight?”

I just smiled at him.

The outside door opened and I heard the sound of female voices talking and laughing with each other. I grabbed Jon’s limp cock and held it as the girls walked into the bedroom.

Their eyes went to the size of a dinner plate, and they all giggled with their hands over their mouths, unable to look away.

“Dayamn man, what yo thinking yo be doin with that thang?”

Jon just grinned and patted my cum coated pussy, leaned down and kissed me, then walked to his clothing and got dressed. All the time the girls were standing there staring at his unbelievably huge cock and balls hanging down between his legs.

As he walked out of the apartment, they looked at me and said “Did he really fuck yo with that thang?”

I reached down, got a hand full of cum from my thighs and pussy, and nodded, smiling contentedly.

1 comment:

Marion County's Flaws said...

So Deni did you fuck him on stage that night.....If i had to bet I would say yes...I do believe your a true exhibitionist also as I am