Friday, January 12, 2007

CumSlutFuckWHore Diary 1/10/07

CumSlutFuckWhore Diary 1/10/07
Copyright Deni Wom 2007

I had ordered a powerful computer from a two person computer company two weeks ago. I wanted one built to my specifications, and that would always have a repair guy here in town that would and could come over immediately if something wasn’t working right.

Well, my new computer arrived today, packed in the arms of a young man we can call John for our own prurient purposes.

He smiled his boyish smile at me as he explained it had a steel box, not a cheesy aluminum one, and had the latest graphics processor, memory chips, etc.

I was impressed.

He was sooooo adorably cute! I would guess he was about 22 or so. Slender, short, and had a cute little mustache that made his mouth seem ever so kissable.

The computer was black and grey, big, and masculine looking.

John was surprised when he saw me ype that I thought we should christen the computer. But he dutifully began to cross himself and mouth his best Catholic christening prayers.

He was shocked when he opened his eyes to see me with my dress lifted, softly, sensuously caressing the computer case with my bald naked pussy lips. I was already too far gone to care.

I lifted my left leg and began to rub my cleft along the edges of the brute. I shivered as the cold steel softly ran along my clittie, which was ever so hard and needy.

John’s eyes were riveted to what I was doing. His trousers were tenting nicely.

I reached over and cupped my hand over his nice little tent as I continued to stimulate my cunt with the cold steel. He didn’t object when I began to unbuckle his trousers. His eyes followed my hands as they freed him of his inhibiting garments.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHGGAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!” he moaned when my mouth began to suckle his hard little penis which was perfectly proportioned to his small body. His hands went involuntarily to my head, caressing my hair, his fingers alternately pulling my hair then holding my head.

He was already so hard that could easily take him to the back of my throat with each lusty bob of my head.

I adore sucking mens’ cocks. I adore the taste of their sperm. And I received my reward only a few minutes into our nefarious activity.

John whimpered “Oh gawd Deni, I-I-I-I‘m gonna to cum!” He tried to pull out of my mouth, probably having heard other women warn him not to salt their tongues with his sperm. But I had already wrapped my arms around his cute little butt so he could not get away. I craved for him to reward me with his crème.

He bucked ten or twelve times feeding me his wonderful savory sauces. About his sixth fuck-a-buck I was cumming too, my soaked and gaping pussy viciously raping the smooth steel case of the computer.

John began to soften, so I slowed my loving assault on his member, ceasing to move my tongue, and only nursing with small slow movements of my mouth. In about thirty seconds, he began to harden again. Young men can recover so damned fast! I love it!

I pushed his shirt up and pulled it over his head. I think he was too shocked by what was happening to him to have any logical thoughts as I got him wonderfully naked.

He had a nice cute little six pack and hard little nipples. My fingers had taken over on his cock and my mouth was therefore freed to pursue other adventures. His nipples were so instantly responsive to my suckling mouth!

A few moments of divine lust on his nipples and I moved to his mouth, teaching him how a rabid woman likes to tongue fuck her lover. He caught on quickly.

It occurred to me right then that he was a virgin.

I was going to get to pop his cherry!

The thought made me cum again, my wetness drenching his penis and scrotum as I wracked out my own wet lascivious spew.

When I had recovered I again attacked his mouth as I moved my hard clittie to his stiff penis. I dueled him for a few moments, then grasped his shaft and guided him to my wet gaping opening.

As I sank onto his cock, his soft voice broke and his eyes teared up. He fell in love with my pussy right then and there.

Man after man has told me that my pussy is incomparable. I take great pride in making certain that my vaginal musculature is in tip top shape. My body began to milk his penile teat. As my hips rose and fell on his masculinity, his eyes shone their enduring love at me.

Actually I suspect that he simply fell in love with pussy in general.

But he did begin to buck again, and I was righteously showered internally with his second blessing.

After we regained our sanity, he set my new computer up, not stopping to clean my clear soilings from its steel case. He chattered continuously, happily as he worked. His cute little naked butt sitting on my chair was soon making me think about sex again.

His eyes would periodically caress my naked ness as well. His cheeks would blush bright red each time I caught him looking at my breasts or pussy. He was fascinated by my predilection for gathering his creamy essence from my loins in order to sample it.

Finally my new sex toy computer was set up. My sweet nerd stood up and smiled proudly at his creation. His cocklet was at “semi-hard” stage.

I again knelt in front of him and welcomed his renewal into my mouth. I love catching a man soft and rejuvenating his need.

And at his tender age, it took all of fifteen seconds for his trusty little helmet to be nudging my epiglottis. And then it took me another fifteen seconds to move it from my mouth to my needy opening below.

We hammered each other for at least fifteen minutes this time. He won our slamming duel though. I came three times before he had re-endowed me with his inalienable rights.

I smiled softly as I watched him walk out the door to my office so tall and proud as he returned to his car, ready to take on the world as a man now. All doubts he had about making a woman happy were gone.

I was inescapably satisfied proof of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the story! I have a UPS man whom I would love to seduce someday! LOL! Keep up the good work Girl!