Friday, April 10, 2015

The Vibrating Egg Expereince

[I told a cyber friend about me wearing a vibbing egg to Easter Service.  He had some questions . . . . ]


So, onto your Easter fuck. Whose idea was it to wear a vibrating egg? His

What were you doing before you inserted the vibrating egg inside? I had just showered, dried off, and gotten dressed.

Were you fucking? Not since I got out of the shower.

Was it a dare? A double dare? A triple dog dare? No, but he has this way of looking at me, something about how he holds his eyebrows and slightly grins, that tells me he has a … treat … for me.

What were you feeling? I assume you mean in church? I was heatedly excited, a bit fearful, and intensely aware of the people around me. 

Who was sitting on either side of you? He was on one side, and Liez was on the other.

How many people were in your group? 5

Were children in your group? The kids were in kids' church. I NEVER do anything like this is if a child can be even remotely affected.

[I passed out when I got into the car to go home. He had turned the vibration back on as I walked out of the church]


Once back at Dok’s, how did you awaken (after you fainted)? The usual way, slowly regain cognizance.

What did you know was happening? What sensations could you feel as you awakened? Of course I knew what was happening, and what had happened. I felt pride at not having given my orgasms away to those not involved, and intensely pleased that I had pleased my lovers.

You mentioned Liez was at the service so was Liez participating with the sex? Liez is my most trusted soul mate. I know beyond any doubt that she will take care of me, do the right thing for me, and never leave me hanging out to dry. She had her hand on my back as I came in church. That gave me the freedom to enjoy my ‘O’s.

When you fuck, is it typical mano e mano, or, multiples of people? What do you find different, or the same with Dok or Liez, or someone else when you fuck? All of the above, except I am VERY careful who I am with. I do not take chances, as you may have noticed.


1 comment:

respectthecoksworld said...

Thank you Deni, oh so very much for satisfying my curiosities about you, darling. You are so darling! Never timid about answering my incessant queries. I'm so fortunate to read a glimpse of your heavenly (ordinary and sexual) life. I am pleased as fuck!