Monday, January 06, 2014

Seduction 54 and 55

Seduction 54


As I awaken, my warm, satisfied libido purrs. 
I am in Max’s arms. 
I sigh contentedly.
We cuddle.  I snuggle deeper into his embrace.  I rest my head on his shoulder. 
I can’t help but grin a little.  ‘Wow what a climax!’
My languid hand comes to rest on his firm muscular thigh.  I think I hear him inhale when I touch him.  I accept the slight sound as a profound compliment.
The slightest movement of his leg causes his power to gently ripple under the fabric.
My eyes glance down.  My hand is only inches away from an obvious length that runs the upper inside of his thigh.
I so want to touch him there, to caress its length.
As though he is reading my thoughts, he leans me back a smidge.  His lips find mine.
His lips are soft, possessive . . . and mobile. 
“I’m going to hum you a lullaby, sweetheart,” he murmurs as he lowers me onto my back. 
His hands gently move to the hem of my dress.  I watch the fabric gather as he raises it, his fingers lightly caressing my skin as they move upward toward my rapidly rebounding need.  The velvety darkness of his skin amplifies the whiteness of my thighs.
He grins happily at me.  “You are gorgeous!” he reaffirms.
My randy need slides into view. 
My mouth is open slightly.  I wonder what he has planned.  Will I finally experience his hard intrusion?
Am I panting?  I am!  His hand slides upward toward my freshening desire.
My languid eyes watch his every move. 
How can I be this turned on when I exploded so profusely only a short while before?
I find myself wishing I had taken advantage of the proximity of my hand to his member.
His gentle lips begin to kiss my knees, then move toward my moisture.
I see the need in his expression.  My heart swells in gratitude.  I feel flighty satisfaction in knowing he wants me as badly as I want him.
His lips kiss farther and farther up my thighs, each kiss closer to . . . her.  
I can feel the wisp of his breath as he moves to her moist lips.  He kisses there, then seems to gather above her.  His eyes twinkle as his lips cover my womanhood.
He begins to hum.
A powerful, low, throaty, insistent hum.
The hum vibrates my fluttering waif. 
His basso voice vacillates in volume, each growing crescendo making me gasp louder, to stiffen. 
My eyes watch his face in fascination as his growing growl drives me closer to his goal.
His intense eyes watch mine. 
My moans join his song.  We are a duet.  We sing of primordial breeding.  We sing of ancient myth, of survival, of children to carry our sacred surviving genes, regenerating through the ages.
My body tenses as I begin to lose control.
His pitch sinks to a deeper growl.
A finger enters me, finding my G, finding my sensitivity, finding my deepest need.
My moans turn to shuddering wails of wanton desire.
My eyelids flutter; his stare grows more intense.  His hum thrums my drum of desire, wraps around my soul; I see stars, my soul skyrockets, my body shudders, my heart thunders, my hips buck.
I arc into the clouds as his basso profundo enraptures my soul.

Seduction 55


When I awaken I am in his arms.  I lie there, feeling serene, eyes open, staring at nothingness in the darkness above me, listening to his regular, deep breathing. 
He is asleep.
‘This is different,’ I realize.  ‘This is more than . . . just sex.’
But I don’t exactly know why.
I doze for a few moments, then it hits me!  ‘This is bonding.  This is bonding at the deepest level, in my very soul.’
I feel tears forming as I realize I suddenly know that I can trust my life to Max.
‘How lucky for my child to have a father as wonderful as Max!’  I exult.
‘And to have two loving mothers!’
‘And to have two loving fathers!’
I feel that tiny sharp twinge in my right side that my gynecologist says is the release of an ova from my ovary.
I have never felt this way before about a man.  Maybe life really is all about sex?
I wonder if I am losing it.


When I awaken again, Max is looking down at me, smiling.  He kisses me gently. 
“Morning, sweetheart!” he says, his gaze and fingers caressing my face. 
“You truly are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,” he whispers.
“You’re the best lover I’ve ever had,” I whisper back.  I raise my head to kiss him.
My body aches from the intensity of my orgasms.  But I know that I am ready for more lovin’ by this man.
“You need to eat, beautiful,” he says as he pulls me to my feet.
Only then do I realize that we are both still full dressed.  Our clothing is a little wrinkled.
I need to brush my teeth.  I can’t remember bringing a toothbrush.  I wonder if My Andrea is still here.
I look around outside the glass sided bedroom.  I see no one other than a janitor sweeping the floor.  He looks at me, his eyes wondering if I am the woman that was in the little glass-sided room last night.  He obviously knows what that means.  His eyes scan my form.  They light up as they check out my slightly wrinkled outfit.
We leave the club and walk a short distance to a small restaurant.  He doesn’t hold my hand.
The walk helps my slight achiness.  
The cool of the morning air makes me realize just how hungry I am.  I feel my tummy rumble.
Max laughs; he heard it too.  He winks at me.
His smile is even more gorgeous than it was last night when I first laid eyes on him.
He stands beside me as I slide into the booth.
He does not sit beside me.  Instead, he sits across from me.
He watches me, his gaze not intrusive, but intent nonetheless.
His tone softly intimate, he says, “Woman, I could watch you for the rest of my life.”
I meet his gaze.  “I am beginning to think that I would like that,” I reply.  My lower lip is trembling.
His smile says ‘Thank you!’
His eyes ask, ‘Are you alright?’
I nod as I sigh.
He relaxes.
Our breakfast is wonderful.  We talk a little; we communicate a lot.
After I push my plate away, he smiles then says, “Shall we take a walk on the beach?  We can decide if we still want to make that baby.”
I feel ‘that twinge’ on the left side of my abdomen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Deni, what happened to chapters 51-53? Thanks in advance.

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

You can click claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.