Monday, September 02, 2013

Seduction 45

Seduction 45


The pictures on the Internet showed Jamaica as utterly beautiful.  Enchanting.  Sunny white beaches, beautiful people, blue ocean.  Everybody in the pictures wore huge brilliantly white smiles.  I wondered what I would really find when I got there.  I wondered if my John (that’s what they’re called, right?) would be a Jamaican fellow. 
I wondered what my Jon would think.
Just then Andrea walked into my study.  “Baby girl, we need to teach you how to use that little whore’s cunt of yours in the most effective way.  Come into the kitchen so I can teach you how to use your vaginal muscles.”
I have muscles there?  That had never occurred to me. 
Andrea looked at me.  “Baby girl, you are about to learn my most treasured and valuable secret.  This bit of knowledge earned me more money than anyone else in the trade back when I was on the street.  I got rich off of it.”
She pointed at the kitchen table.  “Lie down and spread your gams.”
Eyes wide, I did as directed. 
She pushed my knees farther apart, then opened my lips, peering inside me with that look of utter concentration that I remembered from when we lived together in the dorm, and she would study for a college exam.
“Stick two fingers inside yourself as deep as they will go.”
I did as I was told. 
I was slick inside. 
“Feel that little firm area right under your clittie, baby?”
I nodded.
“That’s the inside part of your clitoris.  It’s called the G-Spot.  It is the secret to cumming hard.  If you clench your cunt, the man’s penis will be pulled tight against your G-Spot as he thrusts in and out of you.  It will pull his member against you and give you great pleasure at the same time it heightens his pleasure.  Clench so that you can feel it inside you.”
I did, and it was true, my vaginal walls did press my fingers against that firm spot inside me, my G-Spot. 
“Now clench and release, clench and release.”
I did.  My sheathe felt alive!
“Now clench your anal muscles, like you are trying to push something out.”
I did.  It felt different than before. 
“Now clench like you’re trying to pee.”
I did, and that felt different too.
“Now rotate which muscles you clench.  First one set of muscles, then the next, then the third set, then back again.”
I did. 
Oh my god, it felt like a hand was caressing my fingers inside of me!
Andrea stuck her fingers in with mine.  “Do it again.” 
I did, and my darling Andrea began to massage my G-Spot as I practiced my clenchings. 
Within seconds I could feel my pleasure building. 
Andrea moved to kiss me with her deep, active tongue, just like I like her to. 
A minute later I exploded. 
My wetness sprayed the dining room wall.  I could hear it splattering.
I could not stop cumming.  She kept massaging me inside. 
After an eternity of body racking bliss, everything faded to black.

No comments: