Thursday, June 26, 2008

CumSlutFuckWhore Diary 06-22-08 Later that morning, the First Morning

CumSlutFuckWhore Diary 06-22-08 Later that morning, the First Morning
Copyright Deni Wom 2008

Most of these guys are early risers. And most of them wake up in “the morning after” with a stiff neediness that brings them knocking on our whorehouse door around five AM. We camp whores have to be ready for their onslaught of early morning testicular sperm pressure.

Normally we have about two-thirds of the camp at our doors, standing in line. But this particular morning, only about eight showed up. I sensed that some thing was afloat. Sure enough! We looked out the window and there were about ten guys whacking off into a bowl of something. I suspected it was our biscuits, sausage and gravy that Chefie specializes in. I tapped that out on my PDA for Karen to see. She giggled as she wrinkled her nose. Then I tapped out “We have to pretend it is the best we have ever tasted! That way the guys won’t do it again.”

They so love to do practical jokes.

So Karen and I began to devise our own joke on them.

When they started cumming, they were laughing and giggling like school girls at their first school dance,

Karen and I donned our whore’s uniforms and headed out for breakfast. We both chowed down, but pretended not to be interested in the gravy dish.

Pretty soon the guys started egging us into trying the biscuits and gravy. Now, just so you know, I LOVE biscuits and gravy, especially with sausage in it. After a bit, one of them went over to the Chef and talked him into acting like he had hurt feelings since I was not wolfing down his Biscuits and Gravy. I countered with tapping into my PDA, “Any of you guys have any “crème” for my coffee?” Karen read it to them with a wicked smile on her face.

I almost fell off my bench when Karen’s young beau volunteered to supply crème for my coffee. I hate coffee, but for this I had to do the joke. He got his talliwhacker out and started whacking! Everyone was rooting him on. He got red in the face with his efforts. Finally he did manage to eek out a few pearly drops. I think he had already mounted Karen seven times in twelve hours! So this was his eighth go! What a guy!

Karen and I then dished out huge helpings of the biscuits and gravy. The guys were like four year olds as they leaned in to watch us eat their cummies. As we ate, the guys kept waiting for our reaction. After two biscuits, Karen started chattering about how these were the best biscuits she had ever had in her whole life. I nodded my agreement as I dished out a few more onto my plate. Finally the guys could no longer keep their secret, and one of them spilled the beans, so to speak. Karen and I pretended to be upset and swore we would get even with them. I winked at the president of the group just so they would know we really didn’t feel upset. Actually, the cum really did enhance the taste!

Soon thereafter the guys started saddling up. I continued to eat a large helping of hotcakes, four eggs, and some toast with butter and jam. The cook was watching me eat all this stuff and getting more and more intrigued. Finally he had to ask, “Deni, where in the hell do you put all of that food? You can’t weigh more than a hundred pounds soaking wet! Where do you stow all that food? Do you eat like this all the time?”

Karen explained that I have to have at least five thousand calories a day or I lose weight. Thank God for my darling sethi. He puts out this type of meal three times a day for me. I snack in between and so far since he has been cooking for me, I have managed to hold onto my weight! Thank you sethi!

As soon as the last stragglers had left for their horseback ride, Karen and I returned to bed to get our rest. The guys would be back in six hours or so, and they would need our services again. We had to be ready.

No comments: