Saturday, May 06, 2006

Schlongue Part Twenty One

“Honey, that little procedure on your schlongue will help millions of men all over the world. You just got the latest medical implant for early-ejaculators and impotent men. Your little experiment is one of the final steps in getting the unit approved. I own about half of the stock in that company, and with your successful implant we are going public in the next couple of months. Honey, I’ll be rich beyond all measure. I’ll be able to afford to buy a jet to take us wherever and whenever I want us to go! Vacations whenever I am feeling stressed! Yes!” She waves her hands in the air in a victory cheer.

Well, maybe this isn’t too bad then?

“You will be my demonstrator as we go from city to city demonstrating the technology. You’ll be on stage to demonstrate the ability to obtain instant erections for all of those frustrated wives and husbands needing these devices. We have to figure out how to adequately demonstrate the ejaculation control device. Any ideas?”

What! I am going to be on stage demonstrating this stuff? I’m going to be the only naked person in a huge room full of people? Oh Shit!

On the other hand, she needs my cock now, on me and working. Maybe I can relax a bit about having her serve it for dinner.

****************************

French food on this our last honeymoon evening. Nice restaurant. Great service. My wife strikes up a conversation with a woman accompanied by two men sitting next to us. They all have French accents. She invites them back to the hotel for drinks. The woman keeps staring at my crotch as though she is thinking about investigating the strange lump there. My crotch does look a little strange when John is tied back under and hooked to my belt. The bulge appears abnormal.

When we arrive back at the suite, my wife asks if they want to get more comfortable and head down onto the beach to watch the sunset.

They are all amenable, and within minutes we are all headed for the beach. My wife of course had put the leash on Big John. I follow at my two foot following distance. The woman and one of the men walked beside me, the other man beside my wife. Both the woman and the man beside me keep looking at John out of the corner of their eyes.

My sidekick’s cock is a shorty, perhaps five inches. But then it’s hard to tell how long they will be when it blossoms to real manhood. The woman has a pleasing body. Small, even tiny, breasts, large pointy nipples, and a well proportioned heart shaped French butt. The man beside my wife walks with his pelvis strutted forward, as though trying to make his cock look bigger. It looks like it is maybe seven inches max as it bobs along.

We sit at the rail of the bar above the pool and order wine. The woman’s hand is on my knee within a couple of minutes. Seven’s hand is on my wife’s thigh in about the same amount of time. She smiles encouragement to him and to the woman. I can see where this is headed already! Five puts his hand on my leg. My wife gives him an even bigger smile and raises her eyebrows at him to emphasize that she is encouraging him to proceed. He starts to get hard as we sit there.

I start to realize what my wife is going to want me to do tonight.

His five suddenly turns into eight, and it is pretty thick, wobbling in the slight evening breeze.

My wife begins to gently probe into the trio’s relationship. They admit over the next few drinks that they are all bi-sexual. My wife’s nipples harden, I notice her walnut flower begins to blossom. I can see her wetness glistening around the thin, widening line between her little lips already. It won’t be long before I have to suck cock again, I can tell. Her hand lightly strokes Seven’s leg, circling closer and closer to his penis as she slowly weaves her web.

Tiny leans back and allows her legs to spread slightly, offering both me and my wife a view of her womanhood. She is also already glistening in the full moonlight. She stretches, and spreads her legs completely. I catch a glimpse of her unshaven French armpits. Seven drops his hand nonchalantly onto her pubic hair. His middle finger diddles her briefly as she sucks in her breath.

My wife suggests we return to the suite and continue our game. I’d prefer to stay here where I don’t have to suck cock, but nobody asks me.

Tiny takes my leash and leads me toward the hotel door. My wife and the two men saunter along ahead of us. I notice they both have their hands cupped under her ass as they walk along.

Tiny strokes the sides of my cock in the elevator. Several other people are on the elevator ride up with us. I see my wife fiddling with the fob that controls my erection, looking at me out of the corner of her eye with a shit-eating grin on her face. I see her thumb tighten on the button. I feel that small electrical tickle at the base of my cock, and boing, the lady in front of me has a cock poking between her legs, lifting her dress. She screams, jumps forward into the elevator door, bounces off, and whirls around. Whack! She looks at my cock pointing at my chin, having just snapped vertically, smacking into my stomach. Her eyes are bugging out and her mouth and pussy are covered with her hands to protect herself from entrance by my pillar.

“Oh my God!, look at that thing!” she screams, pointing at it as she grabs her husband’s arm, backing away into the elevator door. Her eyes are the size of pie tins, starring at poor defenseless John with utter contempt. I actually think she thought John was a large snake at first.

My wife is trying her best to smother her laughter, and Tiny, Five and Seven are both roaring while staring at my erection with wide unbelieving eyes.

“Holy Shit, man!” says the scared lady’s husband. “How do you get that into a cunt?”

“Honey!” the startled defensive woman slaps her husband on the arm.

The elevator doors open and we all exit onto our floor.

The upset wife and her inquisitive husband turn right as we turn left.

We barely make it into our room before they all burst out laughing, holding their stomachs, rolling on the couch, chairs, and floor, pointing at my cock with one hand, holding their stomachs with the other.

“Oh, God! I thought that woman was going to shit her britches when she felt that monster gooch her ass!” My wife knows those words after all!

I am so happy to be their entertainment for the evening.

After they regain their composure, all four come over to examine my erect monster. Both men and Tiny stroke it with their hands and eyes.

“Theer ees no vay sat sing vill feet into mee.” Tiny declares. “Vat are ze boomps on zat schlonguay for?”

“Stimulation.” My wife replies. “Wait until you rub yourself up and down on them. You won’t believe the additional sensation. Here,” she pushes John to horizontal “Slip your leg over it and rub yourself against them.”

Tiny looks skeptically at her male companions and then shrugs, “Oui!”

Her legs straddles my cock shaft as she faces me. She begins to rub herself back and forth along my shaft. She lowers her hand to her small lips and she spreads herself, shivering a little at her own touch. With eyes closed she moves her hips allowing her growing clitoris to bump along the nodules. I can see her nostrils flare as she rubs back and forth.

“Ohwhu! Mon Dieu! Zat feels zo guud.” Her eyes close and her head tilts back. Her breathing rate accelerates as she increases the rate at which she is rubbing up and down my shaft. Her small cherry colored nipples harden and grow into small berries ripe for plucking. Her hips begin to jerk forward and aft in rapid fashion. Her back arches. “OHHHH Mon DIEU! I em go-ink to cooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!” she screams as she loses control. Placing her hands under my shaft, she forces her cunt against me, jerking spasmodically, totally out of control.

Her male companions reach out to stabilize her as she wobbles on my cock. She slumps over. They half carry, half drag her to the bed where she lies, her slim hips still periodically jerking up and down.

“Well! that was unexpected!” observes my wife. “I wonder whether that is a normal side effect of the nodules? I’ll have to record that in my notes. Darn! I didn’t have the cameras running!”

Seven and Five both fan Tiny’s face waiting to see if she is OK. She slowly opens her eyes, a far away dreamy look on her face. “Mon Dieu! Zat vas ze mos incredeeble orga-some I have efer have!” She closes her eyes again to savor the memory. Her breathing rate slowly returns to normal. Seven and Five stand up and stare at Big John with bewildered eyes.

“I hev nev-err see her cum zat queeckly. I mus usua-lee have to do her vis my mout, ora-lee for one haf ze hour” Seven says as he point to his watch and moves his finger halfway around the dial.

Five walks to my side. He touches one nodule with his forefinger, holding it there for a bit.

He looks at my fascinated wife and asks, “May I awso ex-spearianssse theese?”

My wife, ever the researcher, nods vigorously as her eyes widen with the implications.

Five moves around to my front, pulls Big John down and moves onto me like a child getting on a teeter-totter. His small ball sack is resting on my shaft. I can feel his puckery hole on my cock skin as he squats slightly, pushing John down under him a bit. He pushes his stiff cock down with his left hand allowing it to caress my shaft top. Slowly he begins to thrust back and forth, as if he were inside a woman.

Within seconds he is groaning. I begin to wonder if the surgery really has affects on a male’s sex organs.

He begins thrusting back and forth vigorously. His nipples harden. Never seen that in a man before!

In thirty seconds his head tilts back (what is with the head tilting back and French people?) and he shoots his white gooey cum all over my pelvic area and shaft. His expulsion of cum is forceful. I can feel it smack into me as it explodes from his cock head.

His friend holds him up so that he doesn’t fall over. He gets dragged to the bed and laid next to Tiny. Cord wood stacking up. Tiny is asleep, breathing rhythmically.

Without asking, Seven steps forward and mounts me. He reaches up and uses my shoulders to stabilize himself. Only his balls are riding on my skin. In under a minute he also coats me with his sperm, ribbons of cum hanging from my pectorals and abs. I am the only one left standing, so I add his body to the stack of cord wood. They are all still out and breathing softly, lying in a row.

My wife is standing there staring at my crotch. After a few minutes she reaches for the fob and he lowers to his resting position.

“Clean yourself up, honey, and let’s get to bed. We have an early flight back tomorrow, honey.”

Her head is thinking about what she has just witnessed. Her brow is furrowed in thought.

“You can sleep on the floor babe, lets use the guest room, since this bed is now full of people. Cover then up after you remove their footwear babe. Move them around till they are at least aligned with the bed. Put a pillow under their heads, make them comfortable.”

In the guest room, I lie on the floor.

“Honey, I changed my mind. Come up here and snuggle me.”

I crawl in behind her.

“Why did that happen honey?” I ask

My wife turns over, looks at me, caresses my cheek. With soft eyes she stares at me for a long time.

“You are incredible baby” she murmurs softly.

She moves back a bit, reaches down to John, and pulls him up between us. The soft silky skin of her stomach caresses him. He begins to grow upward, toward her face. She smiles gently, thoughtfully at his eagerness.

“Maybe tonight I should cum on my own husband’s cock too sweetie!”

My breath is taken away by her open admission of being turned on by my body. Tears fill my eyes. She moves her hand to my forehead and strokes it. She kisses my cheek where my tears are running down.

Her soft gaze continues as she tells me “With a love like yours honey, I can do anything. Thank you for loving me, even with all my eccentricities.”

Raising her leg, she pushes his growing rigid form down between her thighs. Her body is now at an angle to mine, so that my cock head is just inside her thighs, resting next to her soft little lips. I feel him pulsing eagerly there against her sex.

“It is OK for you to cum too this time baby” she tells me softly.

My beloved wife is letting me cum with her!

Her pelvis begins to move back and forth on the swollen plumpness of my head. She kisses my lips with growing desire.

Her small body begins to move farther up my shaft, moving past a nodule in its most forward thrust. Each time she moves her body past the nodule, she gasps.

“Oh my god baby, there is definitely something about these we did not know before! God this is making me crazy! Oh god baby, I am going to cum! God honey cum with me honey; oh god; shit I am……………; oh god! oh shit! this is so hot! ooooh god! Fucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Her gorgeous little face is scrunched into an almost painful configuration of lust. The jerking of her body brings me closer and closer to not being able to maintain. I feel hot liquid lubrications spurting from her sex.

“AAAAAAAAA..AAAAAAAAA..AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” She goes rigid, head tilted back like the French.

It is enough to drive me over the edge, watching her cum so joyfully on my body.

On its own, my body begins to thrust and drive itself through her wetly lubricated thighs, my hips slamming into her belly. Without conscious thought I pump between her tightly gripping thighs, then pull back out. Again and again I slam into her and withdraw, bringing me ever closer to my own orgasm. I no longer think. I am an animal in heat, needing full release of my primal discharge of sperm deep within my female partner.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA… UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ..UUUUNGGGGH” her second orgiastic scream ends in an animalistic grunt.

With no conscious thought Big John continues to fuck deep between her thighs. I vaguely realize I am using all my strength. I continue to hear her screams of orgasm as my humping takes me to my release.

The cum from my balls screams up the long road to the purple head between her thighs and I feel my balls pumping hard. I hear my own cummings as she screams in ecstasy.

I collapse. When I stop moving, her orgasm dies away to periodic trembling hip thrusts. Slowly those die away as well and she is asleep beside me, her back nestled against me like a puppy to its mother. I stroke her hair and kiss her neck.

My wife has enjoyed my body tonight. MY body! This means more to me than anything I have ever experienced.

****************************

My wife turns to me as we sit side by side on the flight home. “Baby, I have never felt like I do right now. Watching you during our honeymoon, feeling your loving touch, watching how respectful you are of others, I have never in my life felt as good as I do right now. I realized this morning in the shower that I have fallen in love with you Baby. And you know what? I have never been in love before, I now realize.”

“Hon……” Her fingers on my lips stop me.

“Just listen honey. I am a selfish and self centered person. I know that, I admit that. But the purity of your unselfish love for me has made a huge impression.

“I married you because I knew you would be the perfect candidate for the surgery, and as a demo model.

“But honey, I have fallen in love with you. Who would have ever thought me capable……………”

She turns to the window, lost in thought.




The End

No comments: